Forcepoint, powered by Raytheon, is transforming cybersecurity by focusing on what matters most: understanding people’s intent as they interact with critical data wherever it resides. Our uncompromising systems enable companies to empower employees with unobstructed access to confidential data while protecting intellectual property and simplifying compliance. Based in Austin, Texas, Forcepoint supports more than 20,000 organizations worldwide.
- Dead ends, false positives and alert fatigue can all hamper security efforts and put a drain on resources. Learn more about how #deceptiontechnology can help prevent this on our #CyberEdu page. https://t.co/X4UOcTMKOn #cybersecurity https://t.co/xkBD5BgQix,
- This has been great! Thanks for participating in the #CyberAware #ChatSTC - and be sure to check out our blog at https://t.co/c4Ok81Gf7c for resources. https://t.co/Cfj6Gzf3PG,
- Absolutely agree! https://t.co/rzrQWKVt6E,
- A6: Don’t “one and done” it. Make sure #cybersecurity training and awareness is part of an ongoing plan. This can be as simple as sending out a reminder email once a month with tips and “spot checks” in addition to annual compliance training. #ChatSTC #CyberAware,
- RT @karlenenb: A5: Make education real and relevant. Show the impact of past attacks and real impacts, with scenarios. but make it fun - costumes, wigs, and humor. #ChatSTC #CyberAware,