Forcepoint, powered by Raytheon, is transforming cybersecurity by focusing on what matters most: understanding people’s intent as they interact with critical data wherever it resides. Our uncompromising systems enable companies to empower employees with unobstructed access to confidential data while protecting intellectual property and simplifying compliance. Based in Austin, Texas, Forcepoint supports more than 20,000 organizations worldwide.
- Live from the #ForcepointCLF, our CEO Matt Moynahan joins #TTPCyber podcast to discuss the challenges of tackling cybersecurity—from insider threats to the increased cost of cyber threats to workforce gaps. Listen today: https://t.co/jiUE95J7Ac https://t.co/Asz0Z4v0Pc
- In this week's blog, CTO Nico Fischbach explains the benefits of the Forcepoint Adaptive Trust Profile for CISOs who want a risk-adaptive approach to security. Read more at the link https://t.co/zymFOGMdKL https://t.co/MJQXVCTx5G
- Stop by Booth 2530 at #AFCEACyber #AFCEATechNet 5/14-16 in Baltimore, MD for demos of our #CrossDomain, #UEBA, #DLP, #DDP & #NGFW solutions! https://t.co/FygAYfq7Sk https://t.co/2UWVtOX9TN
- "Understanding the human-in-the-loop is a multidisciplinary game, and security teams must reorganize to support that outcome." - @rfordonsecurity https://t.co/knkIE8bU2X,
- Missed our recent Raise the Bar Gov Insights Breakfast? Listen to the latest episode of #TTPCyber podcast for key takeaways from the event from the NCDSMO, FBI, DISA, U.S. Air Force & Forcepoint. https://t.co/LHJIiSEefR https://t.co/IJzv26q595