Forcepoint, powered by Raytheon, is transforming cybersecurity by focusing on what matters most: understanding people’s intent as they interact with critical data wherever it resides. Our uncompromising systems enable companies to empower employees with unobstructed access to confidential data while protecting intellectual property and simplifying compliance. Based in Austin, Texas, Forcepoint supports more than 20,000 organizations worldwide.
- SVP and GM, Global Governments and Critical Infrastructure, Sean Berg joins the #TTPCyber #podcast to discuss his thoughts on the current state of government #cybersecurity. https://t.co/zCne4rm3t8 https://t.co/Dk4w5uF568,
- We’re excited to have been named a December 2018 @Gartner_inc #PeerInsights Customers’ Choice for Enterprise #DataLossPrevention! See what our users have to say on Gartner Peer Insights. https://t.co/4EfOV92ven #DLP https://t.co/AsnsD7yRlP,
- Explore how humans develop methods for understanding and reasoning within their environment and how these very human methods relate to the high-tech world of #cybersecurity. https://t.co/SOgcSJFIDk https://t.co/68Rc4o5DZ4,
- New blog: How to achieve #security and compliance in the #cloud https://t.co/O8MVcW9bEH https://t.co/rAqHokuOPN,
- RT @Raytheon: "Email bombs" can launch from anywhere in the world, for as little as 70 cents. Experts from @ForcepointSec are calling for new ways to defend against the resurgent threat. https://t.co/HYnkSLrwQT https://t.co/IDPxyRUsJF,