We use proprietary NLP algorithms to perform a forensic analysis of public company filings. We turn unstructured data found in the notes to the accounts and in the governance disclosures into structured data. We process and analyse that data, hunting for the presence of common red flags that are known to be indicators of weak fundamentals, imminent problems and/or, in extreme cases, fraud. Our clients are mainly asset managers and hedge funds, looking to identify companies that may be at risk.
We are led by a management team comprising three experienced founders: an ex-portfolio manager from a top investment firm, a technology expert with a background in artificial intelligence and a veteran global asset management executive.
- Our short thesis on TeamViewer plays out as billing fall short and costs ramp up. 'Lucky' for Permira they are mostly out now...$TMV https://t.co/qCBvcgbKZ6
- First sign of pressures among Ferguson Plc's customer base? Analysis of the ageing of receivables from 20-F filing shows an interesting pattern. https://t.co/K7ItlwVhtd,
- Inventory builds at boohoo but just how "clean" is it? #BOO #spythelie https://t.co/K7ItlwVhtd,
- In our initiation note in June, we flagged that expectations for FY22 looked far too optimistic, based on early evidence we saw in search trends and website visits. This was borne out in AO World’s trading update this morning, as rev growth fell to 5%.
- Cash boost for Q1 at Ashtead Group flagged $ASHTY https://t.co/nPmsoXJYPt,