We understand the significant impact that the regulatory environment is having on business and across organisations; cost and complexity of change.
Our team and network of partners benefit from front-line experience of delivering regulatory driven organisational change from a strategic and operational perspective.
We have extensive experience with supporting organisations in our key sectors. We can help you to understand and navigate through your regulatory initiatives to deliver effectively and efficiently towards compliance.
The emergence of FinTech and RegTech will undoubtedly impact the delivery of services and shape business models within financial services, and beyond. Our core regulatory advisory and training offering is complemented with a tech startup practice. We are helping to shape the future players within the Banking & Finance and regulatory space.
Banking & Finance. Regulatory change. FinTech & RegTech.
- RT @lawtech_uk: #lawtech makes it easy for businesses to resolve disputes online. Great BBC News piece on the work of @lawtech_uk in addressing the £23bn problem of late payment disputes through a new platform. Starts 11:40, with commentary from our Panel member Sir Geoffrey Vos https://t.co/FcBEtYCyHc,
- Forte Markets LT&I News - https://t.co/RFJyYAbTvU,
- RT @NatashaTie: Fantastic presentation by @Switch on proactive #datamanagement. Don't miss this! #LegaltechSMARTER @ForteMarkets https://t.co/8kKN74meMn,
- Happy #InternationalWomensDay!
Shout out to all the wonderful ladies who worked with us in the last year - from speaking at our events & conferences to joining us at the LTIC as key faculty members - thank you for joining us & helping to set the benchmark in #LegalTech! https://t.co/k7v4rEs0WI
- LegalTech SMARTER - Launching 8th March 2021 Register now and access the entire conference on 8 March! Link: https://t.co/8IQUIYDc7k #LegalTech #LegalTechnology #LawTech #LegalAutomation #LegalInnovation,