We understand the significant impact that the regulatory environment is having on business and across organisations; cost and complexity of change.
Our team and network of partners benefit from front-line experience of delivering regulatory driven organisational change from a strategic and operational perspective.
We have extensive experience with supporting organisations in our key sectors. We can help you to understand and navigate through your regulatory initiatives to deliver effectively and efficiently towards compliance.
The emergence of FinTech and RegTech will undoubtedly impact the delivery of services and shape business models within financial services, and beyond. Our core regulatory advisory and training offering is complemented with a tech startup practice. We are helping to shape the future players within the Banking & Finance and regulatory space.
Banking & Finance. Regulatory change. FinTech & RegTech.
- https://t.co/uKjhv9EJmH As the COVID-19 pandemic throws businesses into a tailspin, some law firms are developing dedicated legal tech tools to address rapidly changing client needs. #legaltech #covid19 #disruptivetechnologies,
- Happy International Women's Day!
It is imperative that we celebrate #womenintechnology not just today, but everyday!
#internationalwomensday2020 #fortemarkets #theinnovationjourney #womenintech #womeninlegaltech #disruptivetechnologies #legaltech https://t.co/XcOHG78evL
- Listen to part II of this podcast, where we discuss skills of the future lawyer and women in legaltech, with Shak Ashraf, Allison Hosking, Martin Hayward and Brian M. Dunn https://t.co/bOGGwOv1OR under podcasts Al Tamimi &… https://t.co/NY2XsMtgy6,
- Part I of the latest 'Innovation Journey' podcast available at https://t.co/nUkCFEEMdU under podcasts An excellent discussion with Allison, Martin and Brian on transformation, data security, and the future lawyer. Al Tamimi… https://t.co/IMrfT6OtAU,
- RT @Summize_it: We had some fantastic discussions at #legaltechforum2020 with @ForteMarkets this week! Looking forward to seeing the progression of in-house #legaltech over the next few years. https://t.co/uTSfPIk32X,