Greenomy helps corporates, credit institutions, and asset managers to comply with the new EU Sustainable Finance Regulations (EU Taxonomy, SFDR, NFRD/CSRD) by digitalizing the data capturing and reporting process.
Greenomy is expanding its product to the UK market and testing the integration of the upcoming UK Green Taxonomy into its framework to serve UK based clients. Greenomy is also gradually integrating other non-EU Green Taxonomies, to offer users a one-stop solution for their global operations and an international user-owned ESG market infrastructure.
- The #EUTaxonomy is a core pillar of the EU’s Action Plan for Sustainable Finance, which calls for a transition of capital flows towards sustainable investment. But how does this work in practice? Check out our EU Taxonomy Quick Guide to learn more : https://t.co/cI7OPthEkb,
- RT @pointzeroforum: Panelists @alex_greenomy @GreenomySaaS, @davidwicraig @TNFD_, Jos Dijsselhof @sixgroup, @olivermarchand @MSCI_Inc. and @SherieNg @googlecloud spoke about Accessing Credible Data, addressing questions like what data is necessary for assessing ESG? https://t.co/XkFGwhM3eD,
- The ESAP will provide a single access point for public financial and sustainability-related information on EU companies and EU investment products, thereby supporting the objectives of the European Green Deal. Read our blog to find out more.https://t.co/S8iCr7X9If https://t.co/VtKBTQvSGb
- RT @AmChamBE: Proud to count @GreenomySaaS as our newest member! Welcome to the #AmCham community! 🌱 https://t.co/zZqraFqCNE,
- Sarah Lokman, our Head of Sustainability, was invited to participate on the panel "Lighting chats on industry innovation" at the #2022ACCISConference organised by @ACCISeu to showcase innovation in the Credit Information Industry.
#Greenomy #SustainableFinance https://t.co/1MCxPoT5sN