Greenomy helps corporates, credit institutions, and asset managers to comply with the new EU Sustainable Finance Regulations (EU Taxonomy, SFDR, NFRD/CSRD) by digitalizing the data capturing and reporting process.
Greenomy is expanding its product to the UK market and testing the integration of the upcoming UK Green Taxonomy into its framework to serve UK based clients. Greenomy is also gradually integrating other non-EU Green Taxonomies, to offer users a one-stop solution for their global operations and an international user-owned ESG market infrastructure.
- RT @ClimateEurope: 🎧Curious about EU Taxonomy? Listen to our guests: Emmanuel Katrakis-Platform on Sustainable Finance @EU_Commission, Mehdi Ferron @EthiFinance, Sarah Lokman @GreenomySaaS Find out how #EUTaxonomy can have impact for a more sustainable economy👉https://t.co/viTyauukkv https://t.co/pZE7oA4i6o,
- Your #EUTaxonomy alignment scores showcase the sustainability of your economic activities. Are you ready to calculate your alignment but don’t know where to start?
Read our blog to discover the 5 steps & best practices to determine your alignment https://t.co/CYgQqb0oHy https://t.co/QHrtTrvl87
- Greenomy partners with @Temenos to offer a fully integrated solution to automate banking book screening of assets against the EUTax for banks to calculate their GAR and BTAR, enabling them to easily generate their EU Taxonomy reports.
More info here https://t.co/gco5dbvWcU https://t.co/YGC82EPMyp
- Since Jan22, companies under the NFRD scope have had to report on their #EUTaxonomy eligibility.
Discover what it takes to become EU Taxonomy eligible in our practical guide & how @Greenomy’s solutions can support and accelerate your journey to get there: https://t.co/pHirIkxKTw https://t.co/V8bqIPQkcX
- This week Greenomy was present at the Abu Dhabi Finance Week powered by @ADGlobalMarket
Our team showcased how Greenomy is integrating #GreenTaxonomies worldwide into its #ESG Market Infrastructure, enabling interoperability across International Capital Markets https://t.co/Eka6DQJOLD