Heckyl Provides Real Time Financial Information,News Analytics and Heatmaps to Get Exclusive Coverage of Markets, Companies and Businesses
Our goal is to provide high quality financial information that matters to “You” in real time.
We cover Forex, Commodities, over 15000 Public listed companies, a few hundred private companies & startups, along with the world top Private equities players, Hedge funds, Fund Managers and Venture capitalist firms.
The beauty lies in its simplicity. Information is short and actionable, allowing a person to read several interesting bits of financial information from various sources at a glance.
Discovery is a key focus of the site. It’s important for people not to miss any important business event in the world. Using Heckyl it becomes simple to get the most relevant information that matter “Only You” in real time.
In essence, Heckyl helps you explore new ideas and keep pulse on the current business events/issues. Whether you are a short term trader, investor, or Fund Manager, and whether you prefer equities, forex, or commodities, you will find a wealth of information that matters to “You” streaming at your fingertips.
- Interim Finance Minister #PiyushGoyal is scheduled to address customary post Budget meeting with #RBI board on February 9 to highlight the key points of #interimbudget2019,
- "While the government's growth assumptions appear reasonable, we think the government will continue to face challenges in meeting its fiscal targets, primarily due to structural increases in spending and difficulties in raising revenue further," -MD,Sovereign Risk@MoodysInvSvc,
- "Longer term #fiscal trends are more important to the #sovereign rating profile, and we will evaluate these in the context of the post-election budget, which should provide additional guidance on the #mediumterm outlook," - Head of Asia-Pacific Sovereigns, @FitchRatings,
- "#Expansionaryfiscal stance of #Budget2019 seems to be in line with the global trend and against the backdrop of an easy to neutral #monetarypolicy. With this combination, we expect that the equity #marketvolatility is here to stay" - @ARWealth,
- "Our views have not changed on the ratings side. #Creditprofile for India has not been materially altered in any meaningful way from the #Budget2019. There's significant gap in #debttoGDP & India’s credit profile has to improve to support higher rating in the future"- VP #Moodys,