Originated by the School of Management of Fribourg in Switzerland, I4E – The Institute for Entrepreneurship, represent a team of passionate innovators and investors closely connected to entrepreneurs, start-ups, industry players, funders and academics around the world.
Our mission is to help our stakeholders to exploit the exciting innovation opportunities brought by the digital revolution, Blockchain and crypto finance, leveraging the I4E network and the Open Innovation Lab. The I4E lab brings together a unique combination of parties to provide a innovative learning, prototyping and delivery environment.
Members of the Institute and professors have presented a first ever panel discussion on FinTech at the Academy of Management in New York. This is the beginning of an on-going commitment to research and thought leadership for FinTech in academic circles
- RT @albertwenger: Today's excerpt from #WorldAfterCapital is about technological deflation https://t.co/YkqM2IBAQz,
- RT @FGordillo: Payments Startup Square Is Open-Sourcing Its Bitcoin Cold Storage Solution https://t.co/yRE5jPDA42 #bitcoin #blockchain #fintech,
- RT @viacapp: Die @BILANZ hat geurteilt: VIAC schlägt VZ! Hohe Aktienquoten und tiefe Kosten starten den Renditeturbo. VIAC ist im Schnitt über 50% günstiger als das VZ Vermögenszentrum! https://t.co/uMwju0u0BG,
- RT @cgledhill: Contactless payments overtake chip-and-pin in the UK 🇬🇧 - Sky News https://t.co/NwSicceGY3 #fintech #paytech,
- RT @Level39CW: .@FinTECHTalents is the ultimate #fintech festival of #innovation, collaboration, live tech demos and music. Sign up to connect with people from the whole fintech ecosystem all under one roof on 30th - 31st October in London. https://t.co/WUhmiVo2RP,