Originated by the School of Management of Fribourg in Switzerland, I4E – The Institute for Entrepreneurship, represent a team of passionate innovators and investors closely connected to entrepreneurs, start-ups, industry players, funders and academics around the world.
Our mission is to help our stakeholders to exploit the exciting innovation opportunities brought by the digital revolution, Blockchain and crypto finance, leveraging the I4E network and the Open Innovation Lab. The I4E lab brings together a unique combination of parties to provide a innovative learning, prototyping and delivery environment.
Members of the Institute and professors have presented a first ever panel discussion on FinTech at the Academy of Management in New York. This is the beginning of an on-going commitment to research and thought leadership for FinTech in academic circles
- RT @jerome_vasa: #OpenBanking #UK overview with @follow_nicolas of @E4ILtd @Level39CW during the #GlobalTechSummitLausanne in #Switzerland - #PSD2 #API #Innovation #Banking #Fintech @entrprnrialist @GreenITcmar FYI @PmLoeffler and @genevafintech ! https://t.co/IBusxigeqE,
- RT @PmLoeffler: Great to kick this off! https://t.co/UMA5bT7eam,
- RT @consc10uscrypto: Couldn't agree more. https://t.co/70r9oXZRNv,
- RT @CV_Labs: Not only are we expanding our office space, we also have exciting news to share with you at our Grand Opening on Thursday, September 20th at 5pm. Save the date, come by and be sure you‘re one of the first to know! @GLRalf @MathiasRuch @marcobumbacher @CV_Labs https://t.co/TYRl0ED1p1,
- Congrats Tricia! https://t.co/fhMPIzhLk4,