Founded in 2017, offers fixed-price services to projects seeking to sell their products and services via ICOs. As part of its solution ICOBox provides technical, legal and marketing services.
ICOBox was founded by three blockchain visionaries: Nick Evdokimov, a co-founder of SeoPult, an ex-CEO of AdInTop and Cryptonomos CEO and co-founder, Mike Raitsyn, a serial entrepreneur, and Anar Babaev, Head of Digital Marketing at Cryptonomos.
- “#SouthKorea is at the forefront of the #blockchain movement. #Governments are seeing the revolutionary #potential of blockchain and are seeking to become havens for #innovation. Expect similar #tax programs from competing nations.” - ICOBox Head of International PR Dima Zaitsev https://t.co/cTcfFOJo9s,
- Following the termination of contarcts with our projects, which we have recenntly announced, we have burned ICOS Tokens in connection with: Paay 2100, SaharaPay 2400, Akita 3000, Nitewell 2100, Arena Space 1500, ClickStorm 2100, Roadly 3000, ServiceBot 2400, PEP 1140, Buddy 1140 https://t.co/WOQX5MuisQ,
- The #cryptoquote of this week is by Tone Vays: "A token like #ethereum has gone up 10 times faster than bitcoin, and it's fueling an ICO bubble no different then the dot-com IPOs of the late '90s." @ToneVays https://t.co/ggcCFURPpV,
- "Whatever the reasons for the massive wave of new #registrations, the influx of new #crypto users is certainly welcome. Mass crypto adoption is an #opportunity for #growth and #development. And that's always good #news!" – Dima Zaitsev, Head of International PR at ICOBox. https://t.co/rosJifuJN7,
- "I want to buy #pizza with #Bitcoin again" - #ICOBox Head of International PR Dima Zaitsev See more: https://t.co/x49cudWaUd,