Intelecy has created a software (SaaS) to analyze production data from the manufacturing and processing industry using machine learning to prevent breakdowns, predict failures, improve production processes and provide deep insight into your operations.
- RT @irondojo: At @intelecyTweet we celebrate the end of every sprint with developer-made 🍰. #morecodemorecake #internetofcake https://t.co/ZEtzHJWkkg,
- RT @irondojo: Can you sling ES6 like no one else? Want to join a team that processes and visualizes streams of billions of data points from industrial IoT sensors? We're hiring! https://t.co/Gwj9nIo0sb #machinelearning #iot #React #oslo https://t.co/8hk9m1OL6U,
- Norway's Minister of Digitalisation opens Data Science Lab in Oslo Science Park. The lab will be an important bridge between corporate, academia and startups. Intelecy was invited to speak about how we apply Machine Learning in our software to increase efficiency in manufacturing https://t.co/CtZLOk1d1Q
- RT @irondojo: Join us next Monday (25th) at #oslo #security researcher meetup, hosted by @symantec and @intelecyTweet at @BD57Bar. ⚡ Talks: PE baking like grandma used to @matteomalvica C++ weirdness @pati_gallardo Getting "freki" with your honeypot @irondojo https://t.co/T72J5RHOOI https://t.co/DPdQ0StjEH,
- Nordisk energigigant satser 1,5 milliarder på tech-investeringer for en bedre verden - Shifter #fortum @Fortum #thumpsup https://t.co/kh3pkne47v,