Intelecy has created a software (SaaS) to analyze production data from the manufacturing and processing industry using machine learning to prevent breakdowns, predict failures, improve production processes and provide deep insight into your operations.
- RT @jamesvgingerich: #Manufacturing Wastes 10% Of The Global GDP Every Year. Here’s Why. (Forbes) https://t.co/6hji3ZOK3s https://t.co/PVAxfQeokg,
- Stefan Haugseth explains how Intelecy is being used to give factories new actionable insights to predict events and optimize production: https://t.co/Dj94xbpDFC
#industrialmachinelearning #MCPM #cleaner #safer #moreefficient https://t.co/5L7Wijomhc
- RT @irondojo: At @intelecyTweet we celebrate the end of every sprint with developer-made 🍰. #morecodemorecake #internetofcake https://t.co/ZEtzHJWkkg,
- RT @irondojo: Can you sling ES6 like no one else? Want to join a team that processes and visualizes streams of billions of data points from industrial IoT sensors? We're hiring! https://t.co/Gwj9nIo0sb #machinelearning #iot #React #oslo https://t.co/8hk9m1OL6U,
- Norway's Minister of Digitalisation opens Data Science Lab in Oslo Science Park. The lab will be an important bridge between corporate, academia and startups. Intelecy was invited to speak about how we apply Machine Learning in our software to increase efficiency in manufacturing https://t.co/CtZLOk1d1Q