Founded in 2001, Invoke is a premier provider of cutting-edge regulatory reporting solutions for the financial services industry that are natively XBRL (eXtensible Business Reporting Language).
Aligning extensive technical and domain expertise with pragmatic business functionality, Invoke offers industry-endorsed software applications that are robust, flexible and user-oriented.
With offices in London, Paris and Luxembourg, Invoke is a trusted technology partner to major national supervisory bodies across Europe, as well as for multinational groups in the banking and insurance sectors, who fall under the scope of complex regulatory imperatives such as Solvency II and CRD IV.
Incorporating advanced data-management and collaborative workflow features, Invoke external reporting solutions are already proven to be perfectly aligned with the emerging regulatory use-cases presented by the global move to XBRL-based prudential and statutory reporting.
- RT @InsIDE_institut: [Learning expedition] Grégoire Demont, Head of Professionnal Services nous présente le développement de l'activité sur la zone Nordique de @InvokeSoftware entreprise Rouennaise établie à #Stockholm https://t.co/W5nqWjW8Ff,
- RT @XbrlEurope: 10 years! Celebrate my best XBRL Europe moment... #xbrleurope10 https://t.co/xf9KRgiDgP,
- L'Europe peaufine le cadre de sa régulation bancaire https://t.co/5wuriDX7pN via @LesEchos,
- Invoke FAS #IFRS16 successfully passes the tests and is awarded a certification by an internationally renowned audit firm (Big4) for its technical and functional compliance with the standard. ✅ More information >>> https://t.co/hnb4OIFUVW #compliance #consolidation #lease https://t.co/9XMpAfPmap,
- RT @xbrlint: Save the Date! Data Amplified 2018 Announced | LEI and Digital Identity | SEBI and much more from XBRL International - https://t.co/XuheVNzGWL,