Founded in 2001, Invoke is a premier provider of cutting-edge regulatory reporting solutions for the financial services industry that are natively XBRL (eXtensible Business Reporting Language).
Aligning extensive technical and domain expertise with pragmatic business functionality, Invoke offers industry-endorsed software applications that are robust, flexible and user-oriented.
With offices in London, Paris and Luxembourg, Invoke is a trusted technology partner to major national supervisory bodies across Europe, as well as for multinational groups in the banking and insurance sectors, who fall under the scope of complex regulatory imperatives such as Solvency II and CRD IV.
Incorporating advanced data-management and collaborative workflow features, Invoke external reporting solutions are already proven to be perfectly aligned with the emerging regulatory use-cases presented by the global move to XBRL-based prudential and statutory reporting.
- RT @ESMAComms: ESMA publishes a revised #ESEF reporting manual including reviews and updates to existing guidance #XBRL #corporatereporting https://t.co/oiqJeV3nXg https://t.co/cs8HEXRB2X,
- #IORPII Directive • Regulatory background, scope of the requirement, report content and type : what you need to know about IORP II reporting challenges.
Learn more https://t.co/3VEPaOP10R
#pensions #regulatoryreporting #pensionfund https://t.co/7FBdlnrzxg
- RT @XbrlEurope: In a short video, find the best moments of our 23rd #XBRL Europe Day (28-29th May) in Paris. Thanks to @XBRLFrance and our host @ACPR / Banque de France : https://t.co/1qmnKVw6Um https://t.co/JXuTL2yUGK,
- RT @DII_EU: #rapportannuel 🖊️ by @DII_EU #ESEF, bien plus qu'un nouveau format de publication de vos rapports financiers 📊 Cas pratiques pour faire vos premiers pas en direct avec Antoine Bourdais, @InvokePresse Le 10 octobre à Paris Inscriptions 👉https://t.co/DuL0SaRSL8 https://t.co/qoxkH3NP21,
- RT @ESMAComms: ESMA publishes draft RTS updating the core taxonomy to be used for #ESEF reporting https://t.co/Gi991MjAWV https://t.co/kOfcJ3I1E5,