London Innovation Society (LIS) believes that innovation and entrepreneurship enables economic growth, social progress, environmental sustainability and human development. We contribute to society through the promotion of innovation in science, technology, and education through entrepreneurial and scholarly activities such as:
– organising workshops, seminars
– skills training for new application areas of technology
– inspirational activities for young innovators to pursue their dreams
– networking events for entrepreneurs and investors
LIS also provides opportunities for developing practical experience in various fields such as marketing, communication, organisational skills, mentoring, teamwork, public engagement and teaching.
We look for passionate scientists and educationalist to join us for organising and delivering our activities.
- RT @AsifFaruque: Hearing @iRowan share a few examples of novelty in innovation including #Juicero and #SphoonPhork but also serious efficiency gains in storage, battery and genome technology. https://t.co/wwVKieNxIU,
- RT @AsifFaruque: Google X think about psychological safety and cognitive diversity says @iRowan - a notion I heard just a few days earlier from @brucedaisley ! #nonbullshitinnovation https://t.co/lOXoFSmNMc,
- RT @Level39CW: Want to hear from WIRED UK's founding editor @iRowan ? Join him and @innovatorlondon at #Level39 on July 15th to discuss 'non-bullshit' innovation: https://t.co/nnRvgs3z8t,
- RT @AsifFaruque: This will be brilliant. Can’t wait and thanks @innovatorlondon for organising! #CastlesInTheSky https://t.co/kg4JvqAMZ1,
- How does an organisation find new ways of doing things and keeps #innovating?
Find out more at our upcoming event with @iRowan, founding editor of #WiredUK and author of best selling book: Non-Bullshit Innovation.