London Innovation Society (LIS) believes that innovation and entrepreneurship enables economic growth, social progress, environmental sustainability and human development. We contribute to society through the promotion of innovation in science, technology, and education through entrepreneurial and scholarly activities such as:
– organising workshops, seminars
– skills training for new application areas of technology
– inspirational activities for young innovators to pursue their dreams
– networking events for entrepreneurs and investors
LIS also provides opportunities for developing practical experience in various fields such as marketing, communication, organisational skills, mentoring, teamwork, public engagement and teaching.
We look for passionate scientists and educationalist to join us for organising and delivering our activities.
- Digital Innovation Leadership
Senior leaders from the world's best media and entertainment brands will share their innovative growth stories with you.
Wednesday 22nd January
18:00 - 20:30 at #Level39
- https://t.co/wknv626JuT https://t.co/6ycAamOjeU
- Get ready for our upcoming event at #Level39, Canary Wharf with a spectacular panel! https://t.co/L9TmHOf2VL #innovation #London #Entrepreneurship,
- LIS volunteers celebrate another successful year and look forward to another innovative year to challenge their minds and others.
#LIS #innovation #jobwelldone #christmas https://t.co/3M3EfmvFRq
- We have started off the year with an interactive workshop at Eltham Church of England Primary School. Inspiring Year 6 students in bio-inspired technologies as part of their how week was surely one of the highlights of their week.
#stem @ElthamCE https://t.co/jl2Nbx9oiW