Mambu is the leading SaaS engine powering innovative lending and deposits.
It is the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems, a cloud-native solution driving open API-enabled ecosystems. Mambu helps clients to successfully start up new business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. The company provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
Launched in 2011, the technology powers over 6000 loan and deposit products which serve over 4 million end customers. With more than 180 live operations in over 45 countries, ranging from fintech revolutionaries to traditional banks, Mambu is helping financial institutions evolve and thrive in the digital age.
- This is Vlad, Software Engineer at Mambu’s Tech HQ in Romania. He loves coffee, SQL, ping pong and coding. He also loves working at Mambu! Don’t believe us? Check it out! Thinking of joining Mambu? Visit our #careers page today https://t.co/LA1Vv4hkCN https://t.co/ofxLeHOdD8,
- There's no one-size fits all solution during collections in lending or banking. Flexibility is the key to adapt to your customer's need. Read @collectAI's guest blog at Mambu Hive. #news https://t.co/BByfVohiEx https://t.co/RiuS14CXlv,
- Mambu Process Orchestrator (MPO) ia an Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) built around our core engine. MPO provides API-driven process management for modern banking architectures. Learn more here: https://t.co/M5YSGSkKfB https://t.co/MKdoSFTh25,
- If you’re at #COBA2018 from 21-23 October, we’d like to show you our “Banking in the cloud” one stop shop! Visit @Mambu and our partners @awscloud and @AxiomSL at booth 47 at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre. #banking #fintech #innovation https://t.co/ZZflpRQgWI,
- What’s it like working over at Mambu? Mihaela, QA Engineer at our Tech HQ in Romania, sums it up perfectly - Challenges, here we come! Thinking of joining Mambu? Visit our #careers page today https://t.co/ljVZlEUN5j https://t.co/EJwIWSjIoX,