MapR has pioneered one platform for all types of data across every cloud. MapR enables companies to harness the power of all of their data with the MapR Converged Data Platform.
With the MapR Platform, companies can do analytics and applications together as data happens to create intelligent, next-generation applications to outperform the competition. Global 2000 enterprises are using the MapR Platform to help them solve their most complex data challenges. Amazon, Cisco, Google, Microsoft, SAP and other leading businesses are all part of the MapR ecosystem. For more information, visit www.mapr.com.
- #MapRConvergence NY coverage continues as @Ellen_Friedman shows a rapt audience how to use streams to do more with their data! #DataStreaming https://t.co/RyP7aWtER3,
- What a great #MapRConvergence NY event! @ted_dunning explains to the crowd that there's an advantage in using #MapR streams as a replayable streaming system of record for event-by-event history. https://t.co/eoiDPUZHUq,
- More great coverage about our new alliance > @MapR and @Deloitte Announce Strategic Alliance for #AI and #Analytics https://t.co/QOfueQUyfu via @AiThority https://t.co/wUpSxnuQPh,
- RT @KirkDBorne: Progress in #DataEngineering >> It has become much more feasible to run high-performance data platforms directly inside #Kubernetes: https://t.co/JMm0mWBDJu #BigData #Analytics #DataScience #Containers #MapR by @Ted_Dunning @MapR https://t.co/7mr7X4qOtP,
- #MapRConvergence NY coverage continues > Solutions Engineer Kevin Sturgeon @SturgeonKevin from #MapR explains how MapR streams + Docker container + cloud make it easier to do real-time analytics on streaming data such as video. https://t.co/6B5yJsfyl6,