Maucher Jenkins is a leading Anglo-German Intellectual Property firm with offices in the UK, Germany, Switzerland and China representing many well-known companies and brands globally.
Our track record, expertise and local knowledge in the IP field ensures that we deliver cost-effective, seamless, high quality legal advice. Our patent attorneys are either qualified scientists or engineers and have gained significant expertise through years of experience working for clients in numerous industry sectors.
For any enquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or key contact:
Dr Matthew Yip (Senior Associate), email@example.com
- Our Partner, Fiona Kellas will be speaking at the Scotsman Life Sciences event on 2 December.
Read more and sign up here: https://t.co/sJ9EsV3OHa
#scotlifesci21 @ScotsmanDebate @LifeSciScot https://t.co/RmJhXsuFfE
- Heading to Caxton Street for one last social before our office move. https://t.co/J9vbonzWQY
- Are you a start up, entrepreneur or spin out? Do you have questions about how to best protect your IP? Do you have questions about IP funding? You can still register for tomorrow's webinar, led by partners Reuben Jacob and Fiona Kellas: https://t.co/q7AspanRH1,
- According to the BPatG, inventions that have been generated by a computer system, more particularly by an AI, are not excluded from patent protection in Germany. Read more in our latest article by Lukas Stolch: https://t.co/XKiqGOUNt9,
- An exciting opportunity has arisen within the firm’s thriving business support team for a Records & Formalities Officer or Renewals Officer. Please visit our careers page to find out more: https://t.co/wjgPyUO1LC,