Moneff is the one-stop hub for small business owners. We enable SMEs and sole traders to move their money efficiently by offering free multi-currency business accounts (subject to eligibility), transfers with competitive FX rates, card issuing and online payment processing services.
Previously known as Safenetpay, Moneff (now a trading name of Safenetpay Services Company Ltd) was founded in 2016 and headquartered in London. Moneff is authorised as an Authorised Electronic Money Institution by the United Kingdom Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), and has been granted an EMI (Electronic Money Institution) licence by the Danish Financial Supervisory Authority.
- Improve your GDPR and Cybersecurity knowledge with our latest blog: https://t.co/TpB3wst9Yg,
- ❄️ Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year filled with happiness, prosperity, and abundance. Have the best time with family and friends this holiday season, and come back full of positive energy to achieve your 2023 goals ❄️ https://t.co/YKHxFscLj2
- Amongst the #livingcostcrisis, and how to support your #workforce, it's never been so important to protect your #business #supplychain and operations. Read our latest blog to find out the impact of #exchangerates on how to reduce the risk. https://t.co/OTwCGVwOFh,
- #BlackFriday and #CyberMonday is rapidly approaching - so now's the time to prepare your business and operations for a surge in activity. Read our latest blog and cover all bases for the big shopping weekend. https://t.co/TLFXNR7uvJ,
- Whilst SoW and SoF are often mistaken to be the exact same thing, it is crucial you understand the difference between the two to be able to identify, and evaluate a clients’ profile and transactions. https://t.co/hwKng90S5t,