Whether you are travelling by plane or train Moses proactively matches you with fellow passengers and lines up same way shared shuttle rides for your onward journey.
Moses predicts a future transport system that is reliant on autonomous vehicles for the first or last mile of the journey and we have focussed on understanding how passengers will transition between the various modes of transport.
Autonomous travel will allow more people to travel by shuttle everyday and these services will be shared if we are going to reduce travel costs and tackle congestion. With this in mind, we have partnered with multiple ride hailing suppliers ie Uber, Gett etc to make use of the existing excess capacity already on the road and ensure best price and availability for the customer.
Visit our website to learn more: https://wearemoses.com
- Never be late again, just #AskMoses! https://t.co/JNjPNBt8i2 https://t.co/vz4K6YqxyS,
- E-scooters on UK roads? Not any time soon #AskMoses https://t.co/CJTxeJeiyj,
- A #collective approach to tackling #public #transport problems! #AskMoses #mobility https://t.co/CdOCUvgZtr https://t.co/hJDSdt5SR3,
- Mayor of #London calls for Government to #investment in #transport! #AskMoses #mobility #MaaS https://t.co/AkL9cUH5an https://t.co/yicvlh8Yvu,
- RT @LA_CoMotion: Can #publictransit be profitable? It is for #HongKong's MTR Corporation, which takes shares from real estate built above its stations, allowing for a self-financing public #transportation model. #urbanmobility https://t.co/tcqXr8IY4e via @guardiancities,