Whether you are travelling by plane or train Moses proactively matches you with fellow passengers and lines up same way shared shuttle rides for your onward journey.
Moses predicts a future transport system that is reliant on autonomous vehicles for the first or last mile of the journey and we have focussed on understanding how passengers will transition between the various modes of transport.
Autonomous travel will allow more people to travel by shuttle everyday and these services will be shared if we are going to reduce travel costs and tackle congestion. With this in mind, we have partnered with multiple ride hailing suppliers ie Uber, Gett etc to make use of the existing excess capacity already on the road and ensure best price and availability for the customer.
Visit our website to learn more: https://wearemoses.com
- TfL to launch #hydrogen-fuelled buses to tackle #London’s toxic air! #AskMoses #MaaS https://t.co/f48yc57CL9 https://t.co/Kb0AvmTP7G
- 10 tips for #micromobility in your fleet! #MaaS #Askmoses https://t.co/3vXZFzU9XX,
- RT @TomorrowsJRNY: Ever wondered why there aren’t shared vehicles on every street up and down the country? cofounder @autonomanick lays out how the shared neutral fleet can make mobility viable and scalable. https://t.co/W7rEYBYp7B #mobility #carshare #MaaS https://t.co/qnPExevm6O,
- New #mobility ecosystem opening #seamless #travel opportunities at #airports! #AskMoses #MaaS https://t.co/xBSBLo4dPD https://t.co/MTI6VF6zNP
- How to teach an #AV to perceive like a human? #AskMoses #MaaS https://t.co/8UpnbSc5w5 https://t.co/ZXvAj2dpTN