Green Wallet is a sustainable digital wallet that connects shoppers with sustainable businesses at different payment touchpoints and lets you shop for ethical and sustainable products direct from the app.
We believe in the power of a conscious wallet. When we all vote with our wallets, we exercise our true socio-economic power and create a voice for a growing community who want to see a more sustainable and greener future.
In addition to all the services you would expect from a digital wallet such as store your payment and loyalty cards safely, pay online and in-store, send or exchange money with our bio-degradable pre-paid debit card, Green wallet brings sustainable shopping to your fingertips and connects you to sustainable merchants everywhere; online and in-store.
Green Wallet empowers you to take back control of your spending and do it consciously to effect change and contribute to environmental causes.
- 7m tonnes of #waste comes from London’s homes, public buildings & businesses each year. Of this only 52% is currently #recycled. How do you help yourself #SayNoToPlastic?
Visit https://t.co/dcprq7OCSw & #VoteWithYourWallet
Laura Lugaresi https://t.co/izoSfHV0r4
- Why switch to #SUSTAINABLE products? When you purchase sustainable items, you are #Voting With Your Wallet for a better, greener future. Find your #sustainableswap on Green Wallet.
Join the next wave of #consciousconsumers at https://t.co/JNE8igeOM5 https://t.co/JXR0UAhwzd
- DIY cosmetics will help you understand your ingredients, go #PlasticFree & save money
What's your go-to #eco-friendly DIY?
⏰ 12 hours left to win our #sustainability themed gift basket! See our last posts for how to enter.
https://t.co/I7ySkEMRDp | #VoteWithYourWallet https://t.co/Yn7RKnIO8b
- Did you participate in #WorldCleanUpDay? What kind of litter did you find the most of?
Let's make less waste. Vote for a better greener future by shopping consciously for sustainable and ethical products with Green Wallet
PC: Alex Robinson, Unsplash https://t.co/OpZ7dllATK
- #WorldBambooDay: Did you know that bamboo releases more oxygen than hardwoods? It grows up to 1 m per day & use less water than most trees!
Conscious Companies that use bamboo:
#Origem, @Nightire, @dorisanddude , @lilyandmortimer @ZedBees_uk , @Staiy_official , @GreenIslandCo https://t.co/zAMZOqt1y6