MYPINPAD (MPP) is an enabler of secure multi-factor authentication for unsecured touchscreen devices such as smartphones and tablets.
MYPINPAD provides a modular PaaS or customer-hosted platform that delivers security with familiar and friendly user authentication interfaces, including biometrics and cardholder PIN. MPP operates throughout Europe and Asia. Simple integration with modern and legacy payment systems enables acquirers, issuers, card schemes, merchants and PSP’s around the world to better manage risk and fraud.
- Find out more about MYPINPAD and our #payment #authentication solutions on our LinkedIn page: https://t.co/uGz9xQjmFb,
- In just a few days we will be taking part in the panel discussion at the Barclays Select Series: European #Payments & #Fintech Forum,
- Did you know? There are 44,000 people working in the #tech sector in #Wales https://t.co/HJtaKgpFrN,
- We are delighted to be taking part in @barclays European Payments & #Fintech Forum on Monday 24 September,
- New European Union legislation has announced that the way customers input their PIN number will be changing next year https://t.co/1nbhDLlq6u,