MYPINPAD (MPP) is an enabler of secure multi-factor authentication for unsecured touchscreen devices such as smartphones and tablets.
MYPINPAD provides a modular PaaS or customer-hosted platform that delivers security with familiar and friendly user authentication interfaces, including biometrics and cardholder PIN. MPP operates throughout Europe and Asia. Simple integration with modern and legacy payment systems enables acquirers, issuers, card schemes, merchants and PSP’s around the world to better manage risk and fraud.
- RT @davidjpoole1: Huge kudos to all the engineering team @MYPINPAD for achieving @PCISSC first CPOC certification.@PCISSC @JeremyKingPCI #payments @Vendorcom,
- As the public increases its use of mobile banking apps, partially due to increased time at home due to COVID-19, the FBI anticipates cyber actors will exploit these platforms." Read more here: https://t.co/sVjpuNk9rX #MYPINPAD #Security #MobilePayments,
- Not only is #cash on its way out, but could #contactless #payments become mandatory after the impact of COVID-19? Find out here: https://t.co/KiQkaz6dzo #ContactlessPayments #DigitalPayments #MobileWallets #MYPINPAD,
- At MYPINPAD we're reimagining how payments happen with our PIN on Mobile solution! You can check out our website to find out more! https://t.co/2zxWg4c354 #PinonMobile #MobilePayments #DigitalPayments,
- You can catch up on Allan Syms's feature on Harrington Star's Fintech Focus TV, where he discusses his vision for the future of payments, here: https://t.co/Y2yngRhRXv #MyPinPad #Fintech #Payments,