MYPINPAD (MPP) is an enabler of secure multi-factor authentication for unsecured touchscreen devices such as smartphones and tablets.
MYPINPAD provides a modular PaaS or customer-hosted platform that delivers security with familiar and friendly user authentication interfaces, including biometrics and cardholder PIN. MPP operates throughout Europe and Asia. Simple integration with modern and legacy payment systems enables acquirers, issuers, card schemes, merchants and PSP’s around the world to better manage risk and fraud.
- Find out more about MYPINPAD and our #payment #authentication solutions on our LinkedIn page: https://t.co/uGz9xQjmFb https://t.co/RxZeZbEsC9,
- New data has shown that the uptake of mobile #payments in the UK has quadrupled over the last two years. https://t.co/ZkpttQmVOt,
- RT @InvestWales: Deciding to grow your business in an unfamiliar place can be tense. If you’ve chosen Wales, then these key facts should help you get started on becoming acquainted: https://t.co/TXTvwRdLtj https://t.co/iapEE6ptEY,
- Thanks for the coverage @finsmes "Mypinpad’s Open mPOS cloud hosted solution enables Merchants, Acquirers and Payment Service Providers (PSPs) to deploy PIN on Mobile (PoM) technologies without the need to undergo their own PCI SPoC certification." https://t.co/BW35PmAuH5,
- Expanding digital and mobile payments: Supporting consumer preferences https://t.co/4uH5nXNPFr,