MYPINPAD (MPP) is an enabler of secure multi-factor authentication for unsecured touchscreen devices such as smartphones and tablets.
MYPINPAD provides a modular PaaS or customer-hosted platform that delivers security with familiar and friendly user authentication interfaces, including biometrics and cardholder PIN. MPP operates throughout Europe and Asia. Simple integration with modern and legacy payment systems enables acquirers, issuers, card schemes, merchants and PSP’s around the world to better manage risk and fraud.
- We recently revealed our plans for PIN on Mobile expansion at our I ♥ SPoC event at the Gherkin, overlooking the epicentre of the UK's payment industry. #Security #Accredited #Paymentshttps://mypinpad.com/love-spoc-campaign-london/,
- What do you want to know about PIN on Mobile and what it means for the future of payments? Drop us a line below , or get in touch via our website. #MYPINPAD #PinonMobilehttps://mypinpad.com/mypinpad-solutions/,
- Our Head of Marketing, Nigel Dean, spoke with GlobalFintechSeries to discuss his experience of the rise of financial technologies. Check it out here: #PINonMobile #Fintech #MYPINPAD https://t.co/AGVH4TZSk4,
- We're reimagining how payments happen! Take a look at our website to find out all about the solutions we're pioneering, including Pin on Mobile. #MYPINPAD #PinonMobile https://t.co/2zxWg4c354,
- As Colin Greene said: "I’m truly honoured to have been appointed Licentia Group and MYPINPAD CEO." To find out more about our new CEO, visit our website: #PINonMobile #Payments #Security https://t.co/Rt4O4wcd0Y,