MYPINPAD (MPP) is an enabler of secure multi-factor authentication for unsecured touchscreen devices such as smartphones and tablets.
MYPINPAD provides a modular PaaS or customer-hosted platform that delivers security with familiar and friendly user authentication interfaces, including biometrics and cardholder PIN. MPP operates throughout Europe and Asia. Simple integration with modern and legacy payment systems enables acquirers, issuers, card schemes, merchants and PSP’s around the world to better manage risk and fraud.
- MYPINPAD’s #technology creates a trusted and hardened environment to protect sensitive consumer operations on devices such as tablets and smartphones
- RT @davidjpoole1: Enjoying @Mastercard Reach Summit in Mumbai India with @MYPINPAD https://t.co/Dfrogvc091
- Today our Global Head of Mobile POS Solutions, David Poole is showcasing our innovative solutions in the 'Experience zone' of the Acceptance Summit, Mumbai
Find out more about MYPINPAD on our website: www.mypinpad,com https://t.co/jsY5kIGLo2
- RT @tn_northwest: FinTech North has been invaded by a Welsh company! Great to hear from Nigel Dean, head of marketing at Cardiff-based @MYPINPAD, who are still pre-revenue six years on but closed a £15m Series B round late last year! #FinTechNorth https://t.co/McsfMC0Kll,
- MYPINPAD pioneered PIN on Mobile! Nigel Dean presenting our technology at #FinTechNorth #innovation #payments https://t.co/o7bkve33Bh