MYPINPAD (MPP) is an enabler of secure multi-factor authentication for unsecured touchscreen devices such as smartphones and tablets.
MYPINPAD provides a modular PaaS or customer-hosted platform that delivers security with familiar and friendly user authentication interfaces, including biometrics and cardholder PIN. MPP operates throughout Europe and Asia. Simple integration with modern and legacy payment systems enables acquirers, issuers, card schemes, merchants and PSP’s around the world to better manage risk and fraud.
- Find out more about #MYHSM - a dedicated payment HSM-as-a-service provider established to provide online bank-grade secure encryption and advanced key management https://t.co/oX1CREg8HK,
- MYPINPAD’s #technology creates a trusted and hardened environment to protect sensitive consumer operations on devices such as tablets and smartphones https://t.co/zegQmpzRT8,
- Transforming #payments with our PIN on Mobile solution https://t.co/au3Chn6wij
- We've been very busy at @PCISSC Latin America Forum #PCILAF today! A great event and lots of interest in MPP mPOS https://t.co/cASP42DhqI,
- RT @_paymentologist: The consumption model across the tech stack has been moving to XaaS instead of buying boxes and licenses but payment HSMs have lagged. Given the market share of the Thales paySHIELD, this payment HSM-aaS offering by MYHSM / @MYPINPAD is innovative and should have first mover adv. https://t.co/ICCMvBDd1N,