MYPINPAD (MPP) is an enabler of secure multi-factor authentication for unsecured touchscreen devices such as smartphones and tablets.
MYPINPAD provides a modular PaaS or customer-hosted platform that delivers security with familiar and friendly user authentication interfaces, including biometrics and cardholder PIN. MPP operates throughout Europe and Asia. Simple integration with modern and legacy payment systems enables acquirers, issuers, card schemes, merchants and PSP’s around the world to better manage risk and fraud.
- We continue to work very closely with the @PCISSC to make sure our #technology is at the forefront of PIN on Mobile solutions. That’s why next week, MYPINPAD is exhibiting at the PCI Europe Community meeting on October 22nd-24th in Dublin, Ireland https://t.co/3UXjeXPrvv,
- We're making lots of changes to our website. Watch this space... https://t.co/eqiff3QfA2,
- Nigel Dean, our MYPINPAD Head of Marketing reminiscences on the “heady” 80s and reveals what song makes his daughter cringe the most in the @paymentexperethq Mo' money Mo' #payments series: https://t.co/mt7Fj9WaFN,
- Next week the MYPINPAD team will be in Dublin for the @PCISSC Dublin event: https://t.co/5LbqxVg8qq,
- Payment Expert @paymentexperthq decided to reach out to #payments industry figures to see what music means to them. Our Head of Marketing, Nigel Dean joined in: https://t.co/mt7Fj9WaFN,