MYPINPAD (MPP) is an enabler of secure multi-factor authentication for unsecured touchscreen devices such as smartphones and tablets.
MYPINPAD provides a modular PaaS or customer-hosted platform that delivers security with familiar and friendly user authentication interfaces, including biometrics and cardholder PIN. MPP operates throughout Europe and Asia. Simple integration with modern and legacy payment systems enables acquirers, issuers, card schemes, merchants and PSP’s around the world to better manage risk and fraud.
- We've developed a software-only contactless #payments solution. Don't miss our article published recently by @Finextra exploring what this means for the payments industry. #PinOnMobile https://t.co/qHkTySh3KT,
- We've been nominated in the Technology Provider of the Year category at the @FStechAwards 2020! The complete shortlist can be viewed here: #payments #PinOnMobile https://t.co/YXYDb07ufQ,
- Did you hear? MYPINPAD has achieved @PCISSC certification for our iOS software-based PIN entry on a commercial off-the-shelf (SPoC) solution. Read more @financialit_net #payments #PCI #security #certifcation https://t.co/b5Tflx0T7e,
- Nigel Dean, Head of Marketing at MPP, sat down to discuss the @PCISSC certification for our software-only iOS Pin on Mobile solution with @paymentexperthq #payments #PCI #certification https://t.co/n8KVuMdF0e,
- The MYPINPAD SPoC solution is set to enable a massive expansion in the number of #payment acceptance devices globally. To learn more about our 2020 announcment, check out our blog: https://t.co/zNqgKZo6ma,