NDGIT stands for Next Digital Banking. The company provides a proven API platform for banking and insurance.
Connecting banks and fintechs with digital ecosystems, its technology opens banks up to digital partners with Open Banking APIs and PSD2 solutions. The NDGIT fintech platform forms a technological backbone for new applications and IT landscapes in banking and insurance. NDGIT implemented Switzerland’s first open banking solution in 2017 and was awarded the Euro Finance Tech Award 2017 for the best collaboration between bank and fintech. In 2018 the NDGIT API platform won the CEE Fintech Challenge, the largest FinTech competition in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Happy #WorldEmojiDay2019 – Meet “NDOJI”, the very own #NDGIT #emoji. Just like NDGIT, he juggles skillfully with #APIs, #FinTechs and #banks! Do you think that’s cool? Join our team
#worldemojiday @WorldEmojiDay https://t.co/p9f15EQOsx
- A friendly reminder of our #OpenBanking study. Until Sunday you have the possibility to participate – don’t miss it! German survey: https://t.co/Z6wlPJF1ky English survey: https://t.co/8l3nrAxRUz,
- #NDGIT #Infographic about #UK customers' view of #OpenBanking. How do end #customers perceive the topic? What do they want, what moves them, what worries them? NDGIT did some research and, with the help of @PwC data, created this overview for you:
- Cheers to #German #Banks as they are way out ahead of the pack with 98% of banks meeting the #PSD2 deadline. #Finland and #Belgium over 80%, for the #UK, however, that figure was just 64%. (Statistics from Capco) September is getting closer, folks... https://t.co/0lHhUXF79Q,
- Greg Day, CSO bei #PaloAlto #Networks spricht von erhöhtem #Sicherheitsrisiko durch die nächste Stufe der #PSD2 am 14. September. Wir sehen eher eine #Chance für höhere #Sicherheit - wenn man mit Experten arbeitet. Wir informieren Sie gerne! https://t.co/Bda6Ghf0xu,