Netguru is a consultancy, product design, and software development company founded in 2008. Netguru builds digital products that let people do things differently – offering consulting, tools and resources to companies of all shapes and sizes – to make beautifully designed digital products in a way that’s fast and fits their needs.
Netguru has become one of the fastest growing companies in EU, recognised by the Financial Times, Deloitte, and Forbes. The company has completed more than 700 projects, and has 700+ people on board working from all over the world.
Netguru cooperates with companies from 59 countries, including the UK, Germany, Switzerland, the United States as well as the United Arab Emirates. The company works with both the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen and IKEA, as well as fast-growing startups in the financial (Solarisbank), education (Babbel) or even robotics (Temi) industries.
- Digital acceleration vs. transformation - what's the key difference? Here's how @radekzaleski sees it.
- #OpenBanking on your mind? Read our Senior Innovation Consultant Krzysztof Grzeszczuk's latest article on how banks can be future proof by adopting a robust open banking strategy. Hint — it's got to do with developers. https://t.co/kQILPRDVyW #fintech #finance,
- Launch your product without breaking the bank by using an MVP! Learn how here https://t.co/jlCBG0MA9R #mvp #productmanagement,
- The Kano Model is a helpful tool to help businesses prioritize which product features maximize customer satisfaction.
Learn how to identify which features are expected by your customers, which ones bring delight, and which ones to discard.
- This https://t.co/X7RuvtJ4SW,