Netguru is a consultancy, product design, and software development company founded in 2008. Netguru builds digital products that let people do things differently – offering consulting, tools and resources to companies of all shapes and sizes – to make beautifully designed digital products in a way that’s fast and fits their needs.
Netguru has become one of the fastest growing companies in EU, recognised by the Financial Times, Deloitte, and Forbes. The company has completed more than 700 projects, and has 700+ people on board working from all over the world.
Netguru cooperates with companies from 59 countries, including the UK, Germany, Switzerland, the United States as well as the United Arab Emirates. The company works with both the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen and IKEA, as well as fast-growing startups in the financial (Solarisbank), education (Babbel) or even robotics (Temi) industries.
- Privacy is no longer a given. With cybercriminals, marketers, and even governments after our data, are we fighting a losing battle trying to protect it? Find out in our recent article. https://t.co/ODEwrCT9aB
#privacy #cybersecurity #hiddenheroes https://t.co/8OcVQsIukC
- Disruption Forum is coming back to Berlin this March and it's a one of a kind opportunity to meet experts from @solaris_se @breezyint, @deliveryherocom, and more!
Sign up https://t.co/hhbxBDgDxg
#digitalacceleration #disruptionforum https://t.co/wMQfX8jh3q
- Join us for another Disruption Talks episode and listen to Tristan Pelloux, Founder at Fintech Review discussing fintech predictions for 2023! https://t.co/MU0757eECV,
- "Remote" doesn’t have to mean home. It also doesn’t have to mean you never meet your colleagues in person.,
- RT @radekzaleski: LinkedIn inspired me, so let me tell you my thoughts on when you should pivot your career. Which does not always mean: a job. [THREAD] #career #personaldevelopment #careerpivot #work #success,