Netguru is a consultancy, product design, and software development company founded in 2008. Netguru builds digital products that let people do things differently – offering consulting, tools and resources to companies of all shapes and sizes – to make beautifully designed digital products in a way that’s fast and fits their needs.
Netguru has become one of the fastest growing companies in EU, recognised by the Financial Times, Deloitte, and Forbes. The company has completed more than 700 projects, and has 700+ people on board working from all over the world.
Netguru cooperates with companies from 59 countries, including the UK, Germany, Switzerland, the United States as well as the United Arab Emirates. The company works with both the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen and IKEA, as well as fast-growing startups in the financial (Solarisbank), education (Babbel) or even robotics (Temi) industries.
- Tech-savvy customers want a new way to save and invest, but are banks ready?
Crystal Hanna, Tribe Lead Wealth (Superannuation, Investments and Insurance) at @ING_Aust, explains how e-commerce is affecting their space.
Find the full talk here: https://t.co/Og29kyQs9b https://t.co/zCK6r75R71
- HOMR was one of a number of related projects that emerged in the 90s out of the MIT lab of the Belgian-born computer scientist Pattie Maes.
Read Pattie's story on Hidden Heroes: https://t.co/GumVYz7bSj
#hiddenheroes #PattieMaes #technology #innovation https://t.co/v5c67wMP7T
- Get to know @john_avery, Product Head, Capital Markets, Crypto & Digital Assets at @FISGlobal. Learn about #DeFi, #blockchain, and investing in securities, real estate, and venture capital: https://t.co/3ksIG5etH7
#disruptioninsights #fintech #digitalacceleration https://t.co/b8Mkd6xwdn
- Get your products into the pockets of all your customers - via their mobile! Our guide will make sure your m-commerce app gets off to a flying start, with a flawless user experience. #uxdesign #mcommerce #appbuilding
- Customer testing? Say no more! ✔️
#usertesting #productmanagement https://t.co/qFK6i5IYtm