NetScientific PLC is a life sciences and sustainability technology investment and commercialisation group.
We leverage trans-Atlantic relationships and global opportunities to deliver shareholder value.
We look to maximise shareholder returns through focused execution of our investment strategy with current portfolio companies, and targeted investments in existing and new investment opportunities.
NetScientific develops a customised investment and realisation strategy for its portfolio companies.
We seek to enable the companies we work to access the right type of funding, proactive management support and resources specific to their sector, stage of development and available opportunities.
NetScientific is a holding company of its various technology businesses. It is not an AIM Investing
Our subsidiary company, EMV Capital is an investor and corporate finance specialist. EMV Capital and NetScientific have originated and executed co-investments with Corporate venture capital involvement, and have helped develop corporate collaborations. This capability and the growing network of corporate contacts provides deal flow, validation partners, routes to market and routes to exit for portfolio companies.
- Watch our CEO, Dr. @ILIAN_P_ILIEV and Chairman, John Clarkson present our latest Investor Presentation, over the platform @InvestorMeetCo below. If you would like to see future presentations & haven't registered yet, click here: https://t.co/XxGOmwGQJo https://t.co/aBDZCpnJMn,
- RT @InvestorMeetCo: Join NETSCIENTIFIC Plc's investor presentation TOMORROW at 16:00, for all the company insights - Click below to register. #NSCI @NetScientific,
- RT @WalbrookPR: NetScientific plc (AIM: #NSCI, @NetScientific) Preliminary Results: Significantly reduced loss after tax, "fair value" of direct holdings⏫c.80%, £2.3m placing, acquisition of EMVC, renewed board & company restructuring: https://t.co/Tgr8vvhB75,
- RT @WalbrookPR: #NSCI @NetScientific will present via @InvestorMeetCo to discuss their Full Year results, expected to be announced on Wednesday 31 March 2021 https://t.co/wwaQYHVNzR,
- RT @WalbrookPR: NetScientific plc's (AIM, #NSCI, @NetScientific) Subsidiary, ProAxsis, enters global licensing agreement with the University of Geneva & University Hospital of Geneva, developing assays for fractures & other metabolic bone diseases: https://t.co/LEJMH2jDtl,