NetScientific PLC is a life sciences and sustainability technology investment and commercialisation group.
We leverage trans-Atlantic relationships and global opportunities to deliver shareholder value.
We look to maximise shareholder returns through focused execution of our investment strategy with current portfolio companies, and targeted investments in existing and new investment opportunities.
NetScientific develops a customised investment and realisation strategy for its portfolio companies.
We seek to enable the companies we work to access the right type of funding, proactive management support and resources specific to their sector, stage of development and available opportunities.
NetScientific is a holding company of its various technology businesses. It is not an AIM Investing
Our subsidiary company, EMV Capital is an investor and corporate finance specialist. EMV Capital and NetScientific have originated and executed co-investments with Corporate venture capital involvement, and have helped develop corporate collaborations. This capability and the growing network of corporate contacts provides deal flow, validation partners, routes to market and routes to exit for portfolio companies.
- RT @WalbrookPR: NetScientific plc's (AIM, #NSCI, @NetScientific) Subsidiary, ProAxsis, enters global licensing agreement with the University of Geneva & University Hospital of Geneva, developing assays for fractures & other metabolic bone diseases: https://t.co/LEJMH2jDtl,
- Our portfolio company, PDS Biotechnology enters into merger agreement with Edge Therapeutics to form NASDAQ-listed clinical-stage cancer #immunotherapy company https://t.co/8goEdj6txN,
- RT @proactive_UK: $NSCI NetScientific portfolio company Vortex presents study to combine technology with impedance spectroscopy https://t.co/EQ1jZCzZOA via @proactive_UK @NetScientific #NSCI #brighterir #AndrewScottTV #CapitalNetwork1,
- Vortex Biosciences and STRATEC GmbH announce global partnership to scale-up manufacturing for liquid biopsy platform https://t.co/o73hbdWOU7,
- RT @EdisonHealth: .@NetScientific: Fosun Pharma investment validates Glycotest technology and opens the door to China. #NSCI $NSCI https://t.co/SnkdKIW3b9 https://t.co/Ak3pQQVwRn,