NetScientific PLC is a life sciences and sustainability technology investment and commercialisation group.
We leverage trans-Atlantic relationships and global opportunities to deliver shareholder value.
We look to maximise shareholder returns through focused execution of our investment strategy with current portfolio companies, and targeted investments in existing and new investment opportunities.
NetScientific develops a customised investment and realisation strategy for its portfolio companies.
We seek to enable the companies we work to access the right type of funding, proactive management support and resources specific to their sector, stage of development and available opportunities.
NetScientific is a holding company of its various technology businesses. It is not an AIM Investing
Our subsidiary company, EMV Capital is an investor and corporate finance specialist. EMV Capital and NetScientific have originated and executed co-investments with Corporate venture capital involvement, and have helped develop corporate collaborations. This capability and the growing network of corporate contacts provides deal flow, validation partners, routes to market and routes to exit for portfolio companies.
- RT @EMVCapital: @EMVCapital, part of the @NetScientific PLC Group, has been invited to present at the @SMALLCAPAWARDS ceremony tonight in London, which is held in association with @masterinvestor. These Awards celebrate the finest in the sub-£350m UK micro cap market. https://t.co/m6VklQXNEr,
- RT @proactive_UK: $NSCI NetScientific raises £1.5mln to further growth strategy https://t.co/3x0WLEgxdA @NetScientific $NTK1 #NSCI #NTK1 #Katie_Proactive,
- Our portfolio company @SageTechMedical has received ISO 13485 Certification (optimal standard) for their inhalational anaesthesia vapour capture and recycling technologies which contributes to curbing around 3million tonnes of CO2. https://t.co/TzSebqdCfA
- Broker @WHIrelandWM issued a Research Note on @NetScientific following the @QBot_UK transaction: "This shows NSCI’s ability to structure and execute complex deals... Our risked-based SOTP analysis implies fair value of 190p/share" Link: https://t.co/o6NL4X3Rca,
- Our portfolio company Q-Bot Ltd has closed a £1.62m investment round to accelerate the deployment of their robotic/AI solution to building retrofit underfloor insulation - addressing the current energy crisis in growing households bills. https://t.co/dJCSXkzlup https://t.co/5C3rUOwnqb