NeuralRays AI was formed in late 2018 around the principles of ethical AI – trustworthiness, predictability, fairness and transparency. The founders’ motivation was, and still is, to build not just a company but a community of passionate technologists who share their vision of creating digital solutions for a better world. In founding NeuralRays AI, their aim was to shine a light onto the emerging world of cognitive solutions. They believe that, properly applied, AI and other digital technologies can be a force for good that accelerates the digital economy and positively transforms life at large. Based in London, with offices in Munich, Dubai and Chennai, NeuralRays AI creates innovative solutions spanning fintech, healthcare, retail, engineering, utilities and more.
- Our CEO Tony Scott spoke last week about data science and digital transformation to an audience of AEC industry specialists in a @GlimpseFuture webinar. https://t.co/CPf8U0xHFA #AI #ArtificalIntelligence #DataScience #FutureOfConstruction #DigitalTransformation #Level39,
- Our CEO Tony Scott talks with William Setterfield of La Fosse Associates about digital transformation and the role of the CIO during and post the pandemic. https://t.co/L3f8WJyKGR #digitaltransformation #cio #innovation #ai #futureofwork #level39 @_LaFosse,
- It's wonderful being the newest member of London's Level39 tech community. The view from our new office in One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, is something else too. https://t.co/M4f8gTI20z @Level39CW #Level39 #Digital39 https://t.co/LebocbP892
- Our founding CEO Tony Scott was recognised by @Industry_Wired Magazine this month as one of 'The Most Inspiring AI CEOs to Watch in 2020'. Read more at https://t.co/UgzJX59uBw.
#innovation #leadership #technology #ai #artificialintelligence #ceo #digitaltransformation https://t.co/x1XU1EOPTR
- An inspiring day at yesterday's Partnering with Defence Conference at the QEII Conference Centre in London. It was great to learn more about the Whole Force by Design concept and the desire for greater industry engagement around AI, cyber and other key technology areas. #PwD2020 https://t.co/BnVl6FHZC6