Founded in 2009, Novi.Digital is a multi-award-winning agency, specialising in SEO and PPC. Their unique approach to customer-centric profit-focused SEO and PPC utilises a holistic approach to data and psychology, setting themselves way ahead of the competition. Novi special in digital marketing provision for finance, energy, retail / ecommerce and tech.
Aaron Crewe is the founder and Managing Director of novi.digital and has over 12 years of experience within the digital marketing industry. Having personally managed over £6 million in digital advertising spend to date, alongside growing a digital agency from a back-bedroom operation to a multi-award-winning organisation of 12 experienced and well-versed professionals, Aaron brings a commercial and profit-focused approach to digital marketing.
Aaron has keen ambition to educate business-owners and marketing teams on how to correctly implement, grow and manage successful digital campaigns using Data and Psychology for optimal return-on-investment. During recent years Aaron has chaired panel sessions, led inspirational talks, alongside running and presenting seminars and training sessions on digital topics.
- Join us in an interactive one day course brought to you by Lancaster & District Chamber of Commerce and Ethan Giles, Operations Manager of https://t.co/F4d7hzu6vk Ltd. Visit here for more details and booking information: https://t.co/A7rA3Estsi #googleanalytics#digitalmarketing,
- RT @promotionworld: The People Have Spoken! @extreme_seo_net takes the top prize in the Readers Choice Award of 2018. Other winners, in order, are @Boostability, @clickgiant, @1upseo, @novidigital, @3QDigital, @CynexisMedia, @VictoriousSEO, @Innvio, @scubemarketing. #seo https://t.co/IZ1XaRIxT0 https://t.co/PQh11PEusl,
- RT @LDCoC: Google Analytics is the most popular tool any online business can use to measure their visitors. Join us on the 7th Feb where Ethan Giles, Operations Manager of @novidigital will deliver this 1 day course - See course content & book your place now! https://t.co/wA8xrzi9RJ https://t.co/XZ830kGRAm,
- Great session with @paulfifield today! https://t.co/lNcgWMij5U,
- RT @AaronCreweUK: Each time I read a new book, I come away with insights and ideas to help grow the company. I'm reaching out to Twitterdom for any insight, advice, guidance for my next book purchase. Here are some that I thought looked insightful whilst in #waterstones earlier...,