Vendors are challenged as the market realises that software and technology products do not really address the root causes of vulnerable infrastructures, which are the lack of discipline, knowledge and resources.
A new era for the Cyber Security market starts to emerge as clients are increasingly reluctant to buy more “new” technology for the “ever’ emerging threats and look for alternatives…
OBRELA SECURITY INDUSTRIES delivers Cyber security using a disruptive business model and thinking: Cyber Security As a Service, and addresses an emerging demand for Service Providers that can offer an “Umbrella” of end2end security services under which clients can rest assured and focus on their business.
Using security analytics and sophisticated risk management technology we dynamically protect our clients by identifying, analysing, predicting and preventing security threats in real time.
With engagements that include Financial Institutions, Stock Exchanges, Telecommunications, Critical Infrastructure, Gambling and on-line Service Providers, we collect and analyse structured and unstructured data generating valuable intelligence for new, emerging and advanced security threats giving our clients a unique advantage in predictability, preparation and response.
We have proven these services can be delivered professionally and consistently in numerous engagements and diverse projects, addressing a multitude of information security disciplines and industry-specific requirements.
We KEEP YOUR BUSINESS IN BUSINESS.
- Obrela Partners with TÜV Rheinland to offer advanced #cybersecurity solutions worldwide #threatmanagement #cyberattack #OSI #TUV #informationSecurity #cyberDefense @Tuvcom_presse @tuvcom_products https://t.co/sEFJ8xZ26z,
- RT @tuvcom_products: #TÜV Rheinland agrees strategic cooperation with @Obrela . New offer for real-time protection against #cyberattacks. More information ⏬ https://t.co/6XOP2zITXq https://t.co/IV9PGatWky,
- Visit our Stand 1 at #CRESTCon and learn how our "Umbrella" of turnkey risk and threat management services can successfully address the cybersecurity challenges of your business @CRESTadvocate @H2020Fortika #CyberSecurity https://t.co/JnBiIIASee,
- As a CREST member, OSI is one of the few companies in the world utilising highly skilled, knowledgable and competent individuals with a very strict code of conduct. Join us today at #CRESTCon Stand 1 and learn how we can keep your business in business. https://t.co/Muvivt59ie,
- Obrela collects and analyzes an immense amount of data, generating valuable intelligence, giving clients a unique advantage in predictability, preparation and response. OSI's Threat Intelligence Report 2019, gives an insight into the threat landscape https://t.co/k08z2CDwBK,