Vendors are challenged as the market realises that software and technology products do not really address the root causes of vulnerable infrastructures, which are the lack of discipline, knowledge and resources.
A new era for the Cyber Security market starts to emerge as clients are increasingly reluctant to buy more “new” technology for the “ever’ emerging threats and look for alternatives…
OBRELA SECURITY INDUSTRIES delivers Cyber security using a disruptive business model and thinking: Cyber Security As a Service, and addresses an emerging demand for Service Providers that can offer an “Umbrella” of end2end security services under which clients can rest assured and focus on their business.
Using security analytics and sophisticated risk management technology we dynamically protect our clients by identifying, analysing, predicting and preventing security threats in real time.
With engagements that include Financial Institutions, Stock Exchanges, Telecommunications, Critical Infrastructure, Gambling and on-line Service Providers, we collect and analyse structured and unstructured data generating valuable intelligence for new, emerging and advanced security threats giving our clients a unique advantage in predictability, preparation and response.
We have proven these services can be delivered professionally and consistently in numerous engagements and diverse projects, addressing a multitude of information security disciplines and industry-specific requirements.
We KEEP YOUR BUSINESS IN BUSINESS.
- #Cyber threat intelligence is your strongest weapon in the war against #cybercriminals. Partner with an #MSSP to help identify, analyse, predict and prevent highly sophisticated #security threats.
Read the Obrela Q3 #Digital Universe Study here https://t.co/QxaMA8M9b6 https://t.co/NmvsXELIhZ
- Listen now to our podcast with @_ABSGroup: "The Cyber-Physical World: A New Battleground for Industrial Operations" featuring our COO G. Daglas & CTO D. Strevinas; Christos Kapodistrias IT Manager Neptune Lines; Grigoris Floutsakos DPO WIND https://t.co/CdvOUEKsuf https://t.co/1fIFcRlTB0
- To serve the growing demand for #cybersecurity in the DACH region, Obrela is pleased to announce the establishment of a new Central European office in Frankfurt. Andreas Walbrodt, CCO, will be the Managing Director.
Read the full press release here https://t.co/EA4rbX5JIy https://t.co/L9a7wDygNm
- Tune in at 2pm EEST to watch @GeorgePatsis discuss #cybersecurity at #CyberGreece2021 conference. The event analyses the roadmap for achieving the goals DESI – 2030 of the European Union.
English stream: https://t.co/Fa48JXSb6E
Greek stream: https://t.co/oiq1v6g3nO
- Obrela is pleased to announce that Steve Katz the world’s first-ever #CISO is the latest major addition to its Advisory Board. Mr Katz is a world-renowned industry veteran whose career spans over 40 years. Read the full story here: https://t.co/sWzGBnMvP9 #infosec #cybersecurity https://t.co/cBsAe7yXxG