Vendors are challenged as the market realises that software and technology products do not really address the root causes of vulnerable infrastructures, which are the lack of discipline, knowledge and resources.
A new era for the Cyber Security market starts to emerge as clients are increasingly reluctant to buy more “new” technology for the “ever’ emerging threats and look for alternatives…
OBRELA SECURITY INDUSTRIES delivers Cyber security using a disruptive business model and thinking: Cyber Security As a Service, and addresses an emerging demand for Service Providers that can offer an “Umbrella” of end2end security services under which clients can rest assured and focus on their business.
Using security analytics and sophisticated risk management technology we dynamically protect our clients by identifying, analysing, predicting and preventing security threats in real time.
With engagements that include Financial Institutions, Stock Exchanges, Telecommunications, Critical Infrastructure, Gambling and on-line Service Providers, we collect and analyse structured and unstructured data generating valuable intelligence for new, emerging and advanced security threats giving our clients a unique advantage in predictability, preparation and response.
We have proven these services can be delivered professionally and consistently in numerous engagements and diverse projects, addressing a multitude of information security disciplines and industry-specific requirements.
We KEEP YOUR BUSINESS IN BUSINESS.
- : a new capability of our #MDR service to help protect businesses from brand cyberattacks and organized disinformation campaigns.
- RT @Qatar_Fintech: We are pleased to announce @Obrela, as a Platinum Sponsor at Qatar Fintech Virtual Expo & Summit taking place on 24 August 2021. #fintech #banking #financialservices #bank #investments #economy #investors https://t.co/0FTAc9WbIt,
- Our football team is getting ready for the Tokyo Olympics! ⚽
@Obrela wishes all staff, partners and clients a wonderful summer break. ☀️
Let the games begin!
- Beyond the Zero Trust Hype: Is VPN Responsible for the Big Switch? Tasos Logothetis, #DevOps Director, Obrela Security Industries, told @ToolboxforIT that zero-trust networks (#ZTNs) aren’t new and are here to stay... Do you agree? https://t.co/KvPoA89izs - @JayantChakrava1,
- Putting yesterday's heartbreak⚽behind us, now is the time to bounce back ®ister for Infosecurity Europe virtual conference 2021! Meet us at the @Obrela virtual stand & let's discuss the latest trends in #cybersecurity as well as #MDR https://t.co/fo8qc0leHl,