Vendors are challenged as the market realises that software and technology products do not really address the root causes of vulnerable infrastructures, which are the lack of discipline, knowledge and resources.
A new era for the Cyber Security market starts to emerge as clients are increasingly reluctant to buy more “new” technology for the “ever’ emerging threats and look for alternatives…
OBRELA SECURITY INDUSTRIES delivers Cyber security using a disruptive business model and thinking: Cyber Security As a Service, and addresses an emerging demand for Service Providers that can offer an “Umbrella” of end2end security services under which clients can rest assured and focus on their business.
Using security analytics and sophisticated risk management technology we dynamically protect our clients by identifying, analysing, predicting and preventing security threats in real time.
With engagements that include Financial Institutions, Stock Exchanges, Telecommunications, Critical Infrastructure, Gambling and on-line Service Providers, we collect and analyse structured and unstructured data generating valuable intelligence for new, emerging and advanced security threats giving our clients a unique advantage in predictability, preparation and response.
We have proven these services can be delivered professionally and consistently in numerous engagements and diverse projects, addressing a multitude of information security disciplines and industry-specific requirements.
We KEEP YOUR BUSINESS IN BUSINESS.
- Obrela’s SOC is witnessing an increasing amount of highly sophisticated, COVID-19 themed, #phishing emails. Dimitris Tolis, SOC Officer, has put together tips that can help you defend against the above real-world cyber-attacks https://t.co/IfoD1naOpT #infosec #cybersecurity,
- Safe-guarding home #IoT environments should not be much more complex than protecting ourselves from our exposure to a virus. The @GHOST_ProjectEU is set to offer exactly that. Personalised, real-time, user-understandable risk control. By @niklevantis https://t.co/wKhMiITHa9,
- RT @REA_research: The #COVID19 outbreak accelerated the use of IT solutions but #security & #privacy management struggle to keep up with the pace! The #H2020 @GHOST_ProjectEU aims to offer EU citizens professional cyber security solutions for smart homes 🏡🔐 Read more➡️https://t.co/pR9GlDAdS5 https://t.co/9HezwbK9ZM,
- Obrela collects and analyzes an immense amount of data, generating valuable intelligence that gives unique advantage in predictability, preparation and response. Threat Intelligence Report 2020, gives an insight into the threat landscape, download it here: https://t.co/yIe1uAoMbG https://t.co/N8AYgjciNp
- Isn't it about time to address cybersecurity systemically and incorporate it in the foundations of the environment we operate in? Security-by-design is the mindset shift that has been leading @H2020Fortika project's vision. By @niklevantis #H2020 https://t.co/S5I87SuhyE,