Vendors are challenged as the market realises that software and technology products do not really address the root causes of vulnerable infrastructures, which are the lack of discipline, knowledge and resources.
A new era for the Cyber Security market starts to emerge as clients are increasingly reluctant to buy more “new” technology for the “ever’ emerging threats and look for alternatives…
OBRELA SECURITY INDUSTRIES delivers Cyber security using a disruptive business model and thinking: Cyber Security As a Service, and addresses an emerging demand for Service Providers that can offer an “Umbrella” of end2end security services under which clients can rest assured and focus on their business.
Using security analytics and sophisticated risk management technology we dynamically protect our clients by identifying, analysing, predicting and preventing security threats in real time.
With engagements that include Financial Institutions, Stock Exchanges, Telecommunications, Critical Infrastructure, Gambling and on-line Service Providers, we collect and analyse structured and unstructured data generating valuable intelligence for new, emerging and advanced security threats giving our clients a unique advantage in predictability, preparation and response.
We have proven these services can be delivered professionally and consistently in numerous engagements and diverse projects, addressing a multitude of information security disciplines and industry-specific requirements.
We KEEP YOUR BUSINESS IN BUSINESS.
- Did you know that 81% of all #CyberSecurity attacks involved a weak or stolen password? Poor security & lack of #CyberAwareness can leave SMEs ill-prepared for #CyberAttacks | #CyberSecurityAwarenessMonth #CyberAware #ObrelaCyberRiskaaS https://t.co/1W1SV701KR,
- Did you know that the avg password has a median length of 7 characters with median entropy 18.6 & a median crack time of 22 sec? An avg of 19% of business passwords are poor quality & thus easily compromised #CyberAware #CyberSecurityMonth #CyberSecurity https://t.co/i3ULqh1paY https://t.co/0WabEyKKKj,
- George Patsis, CEO of Obrela Security Industries, sat down for an interview at #MicroFocus Protect, Washington DC. Follow the link to find out more on valuable intelligence for new and advanced #CyberThreats. #ObrelaCyberRiskaaS #CyberSecurity https://t.co/DfFUdmOcqa https://t.co/TMfw6qSnD2,
- Did you know that 2 in 5 people have had an online account hacked in 2017? Meanwhile, around 54% of people use 5 or fewer passwords across their entire online life. Use 2 Factor Authentication become #CyberAware #CyberSecurityAwarenessMonth #CyberSecurity https://t.co/i3ULqh1paY https://t.co/vjd2dPatO9,
- Thank you for the interview @miliefsky & @cyberdefensemag | Find out how we can help your company’s #CyberSecurity Strategy at https://t.co/i3ULqhj0zy https://t.co/NNJP5Ce6YF,