Vendors are challenged as the market realises that software and technology products do not really address the root causes of vulnerable infrastructures, which are the lack of discipline, knowledge and resources.
A new era for the Cyber Security market starts to emerge as clients are increasingly reluctant to buy more “new” technology for the “ever’ emerging threats and look for alternatives…
OBRELA SECURITY INDUSTRIES delivers Cyber security using a disruptive business model and thinking: Cyber Security As a Service, and addresses an emerging demand for Service Providers that can offer an “Umbrella” of end2end security services under which clients can rest assured and focus on their business.
Using security analytics and sophisticated risk management technology we dynamically protect our clients by identifying, analysing, predicting and preventing security threats in real time.
With engagements that include Financial Institutions, Stock Exchanges, Telecommunications, Critical Infrastructure, Gambling and on-line Service Providers, we collect and analyse structured and unstructured data generating valuable intelligence for new, emerging and advanced security threats giving our clients a unique advantage in predictability, preparation and response.
We have proven these services can be delivered professionally and consistently in numerous engagements and diverse projects, addressing a multitude of information security disciplines and industry-specific requirements.
We KEEP YOUR BUSINESS IN BUSINESS.
- Obrela represented by @AntonisPsychas, is taking part at @H2020Fortika project’s 6th Plenary meeting.
Many thanks to everyone working hard towards our common goals, to minimize exposure to cyber security threats and risks and help SMΕs successfully respond to security incidents. https://t.co/AbS1eEUUkl
- RT @VirtuPortMEA: @Obrela George Daglas, co-founder and COO at @Obrela Security Industries showcased how to build a cyber perception. #MENAISC2019 https://t.co/I58MYn0BJt,
- George Patsis, CEO, gives a speech on how real time Cyber Risk Management can remove complexity, at the KPMG Cyber Security Conference.
#CyberSecurityKPMG #cybersecurityconference #complexity #cyberriskmanagement @GHOST_ProjectEU https://t.co/W60c1P4HXZ
- On this last day of #MENAISC2019 join us at our stand and find out how our Swordfish platform integrates both risk management and operations to provide you with outmost cyber perceptibility.
#CyberRiskManagement #orchestration #interoperability #cyberdefence @VirtuPortMEA https://t.co/WYl2t5ycQt
- George Daglas, COO, now on stage at #MENAISC2019 presenting on how we can respond effectively to cybersecurity challenges from a business-aware standpoint #CyberSecurity #CyberRiskManagement #orchestration #interoperability #cyberdefence #informationsecurity https://t.co/XkapE5TUpB