Vendors are challenged as the market realises that software and technology products do not really address the root causes of vulnerable infrastructures, which are the lack of discipline, knowledge and resources.
A new era for the Cyber Security market starts to emerge as clients are increasingly reluctant to buy more “new” technology for the “ever’ emerging threats and look for alternatives…
OBRELA SECURITY INDUSTRIES delivers Cyber security using a disruptive business model and thinking: Cyber Security As a Service, and addresses an emerging demand for Service Providers that can offer an “Umbrella” of end2end security services under which clients can rest assured and focus on their business.
Using security analytics and sophisticated risk management technology we dynamically protect our clients by identifying, analysing, predicting and preventing security threats in real time.
With engagements that include Financial Institutions, Stock Exchanges, Telecommunications, Critical Infrastructure, Gambling and on-line Service Providers, we collect and analyse structured and unstructured data generating valuable intelligence for new, emerging and advanced security threats giving our clients a unique advantage in predictability, preparation and response.
We have proven these services can be delivered professionally and consistently in numerous engagements and diverse projects, addressing a multitude of information security disciplines and industry-specific requirements.
We KEEP YOUR BUSINESS IN BUSINESS.
- Less than a month to go untill the @Infosecurity Europe 2019!
Be sure to visit us at our stand M120!
Meet with our team and find out more about our #cybersecurity solutions!
https://t.co/V2fHLMeJUK #infosec19 #informationsecurity #infosecEU https://t.co/58qsk8uhX6
- RT @CRESTadvocate: In our latest Day in the Life interview, George Menexis discusses the importance of problem-driven research and his typical day as CCO at @Obrela https://t.co/eQ9fdQWweM,
- Obrela partners with @tuvcom_presse to offer MDR services worldwide. "Our goal is to work with TÜV Rheinland to offer the most advanced cybersecurity services internationally." @GeorgePatsis, Obrela CEO #threatManagement #cyberdefense #cyberattack https://t.co/nubLzTOx1Z,
- The Defense in Depth is a cornerstone principle in #CyberSecurity. Obrela's @ancst demonstrated, as a proof of concept, that security blocking mechanisms should not be considered as a panacea since there is always a possibility to be bypassed. https://t.co/HQNVMmtBV9,
- #H2020 Project clustering workshop took place in Athens, establishing tight connections and enabling #cybersecurity insight and knowledge exchange. Obrela was represented by @AntonisPsychas and @aggeliki_andr. Congrats to @GHOST_ProjectEU for organising the event! #H2020PCW #IoT https://t.co/oXnOar1Ot9