Vendors are challenged as the market realises that software and technology products do not really address the root causes of vulnerable infrastructures, which are the lack of discipline, knowledge and resources.
A new era for the Cyber Security market starts to emerge as clients are increasingly reluctant to buy more “new” technology for the “ever’ emerging threats and look for alternatives…
OBRELA SECURITY INDUSTRIES delivers Cyber security using a disruptive business model and thinking: Cyber Security As a Service, and addresses an emerging demand for Service Providers that can offer an “Umbrella” of end2end security services under which clients can rest assured and focus on their business.
Using security analytics and sophisticated risk management technology we dynamically protect our clients by identifying, analysing, predicting and preventing security threats in real time.
With engagements that include Financial Institutions, Stock Exchanges, Telecommunications, Critical Infrastructure, Gambling and on-line Service Providers, we collect and analyse structured and unstructured data generating valuable intelligence for new, emerging and advanced security threats giving our clients a unique advantage in predictability, preparation and response.
We have proven these services can be delivered professionally and consistently in numerous engagements and diverse projects, addressing a multitude of information security disciplines and industry-specific requirements.
We KEEP YOUR BUSINESS IN BUSINESS.
- At the end of January 2021, #Emotet, “the world’s most dangerous #malware,” was taken down by global law enforcement teams. But with the increasing number and rate of attacks companies are facing today, it's just a drop in the ocean. https://t.co/4ZqYAEkvT9 -@securityblvd #IT,
- Following the death of HRH The Duke of Edinburgh and in observation of the period of national mourning, @SASIGEvents has decided to postpone tomorrow's Skills Festival to Thursday 13 May 2021.
- Join us at SASIG's #Skillsfestival on Tuesday 13 April 2021 to learn more about working in cybersecurity.
There's still time to find your new role in cybersecurity.
Register your FREE place here: https://t.co/Nrr0ygV4G9
#techcareers #cybersecurity #techjobs @SASIGEvents https://t.co/MbN5tUCfje
- RT @commixproject: Really glad to announce that the Commix Project has been sponsored by @obrela #opensource #pentest #infosec,
- As #data becomes the "new gold", organisations must carry out #risk assessments to understand the most vulnerable aspects of your network. @Obrela CEO, @GeorgePatsis discusses the importance of cyber risk management in @ToolboxforIT: Read now! https://t.co/ZxbfX3ZVRH,