Ondato is a tech company that streamlines KYC and AML-related processes.
Ondato provides technological solutions such as digital identity verification, business customer onboarding, data validation, authentication, and more. These provide the highest standards available of KYC online or offline on-boarding for all business and customer types, orchestrated from a single interface.
Ondato is turning compliance into a business benefit for its customers, helping to create a better and safer environment for organizations and individuals.
We‘re going above and beyond: Our company is an example that hard work, dedication and creativity can lead to rapid and steady growth even during very uncertain times. At the beginning of 2020, Ondato grew from 10 to 180 people and now has offices and employees worldwide. This has also opened us up for new possibilities and prospects when competing globally. We‘re operating in 192 countries and can provide our services to everyone who needs them.
Any queries please get in touch email@example.com
- Have you ever created an ultra-secure password only to forget what it was days later?
Unlike computers, humans aren't good at remembering passwords.
Ensure safety and easy access by implementing biometric authentication. Your customers will thank you
- We are attending the Money20/20 Europe event in Amsterdam, 7-9 June!
See you at our hard-to-miss stand E40, hall 7 https://t.co/RHVRThoN2N
- Are you coming to the Future Travel Experience event on 7-9 June?
Don't miss the opportunity to meet our team!
Grab your tickets and stop by the Meeting Base #17.
Evaldas Jurkus and Giedrius Arbaciauskas will gladly talk about compliance with you.
See you there! https://t.co/XA3L8UxrJj
- Most industries are used to performing identity verification on their customers. But did you know that you need to verify businesses too? The process is called KYB. We wrote an article explaining everything about KYB compliance, check it out https://t.co/UtJiBqFEwb,
- Here are the top 3 best parts of working at Ondato according to our Co-Founder Andrej Vistorskij:
No corporate nonsense
The drive to improve your skills
Want to become a part of our team? Well, great news, we're hiring!