Ondato is a tech company that streamlines KYC and AML-related processes.
Ondato provides technological solutions such as digital identity verification, business customer onboarding, data validation, authentication, and more. These provide the highest standards available of KYC online or offline on-boarding for all business and customer types, orchestrated from a single interface.
Ondato is turning compliance into a business benefit for its customers, helping to create a better and safer environment for organizations and individuals.
We‘re going above and beyond: Our company is an example that hard work, dedication and creativity can lead to rapid and steady growth even during very uncertain times. At the beginning of 2020, Ondato grew from 10 to 180 people and now has offices and employees worldwide. This has also opened us up for new possibilities and prospects when competing globally. We‘re operating in 192 countries and can provide our services to everyone who needs them.
Any queries please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Co-founder and CEO Liudas Kanapienis shares his knowledge on this @LiminalStrategy State of Identity podcast. Is Ondato the missing piece to your KYC puzzle? Listen here https://t.co/2Cj5eFGsc6 #KYC #compliance #podcast,
- Meet our Head of Aviation and Telco Partnerships Evaldas Jurkus.
He joined our team, seeing the value that Ondato's operating system might provide to aviation.
Want to see what Ondato has to offer? Click the link below.
#KYC #careers https://t.co/vTFCqSp8rB
- How well do you know your third party? What exactly is KY3P, and how does it work? Find out everything you need to know about the dangers of third parties Take a look at our blog https://t.co/f4jC9HNFSK #KY3P #compliance,
- Ondato's biometric authentication has an accuracy of 1 in 12,800,000 and a failure rate of less than 1%
Have a look at what today's consumers think of biometric authentication.
Want to learn even more? Click here https://t.co/6zXjkAUIpq
#biometrics #kyc #compliance https://t.co/cZ5Mjq1OO5
- Let's unravel the proof of address (POA) process... In the article below, you'll find all you need to know about acceptable proof of address documents and why your clients should prove their residency. Have a read here https://t.co/Qroj15MwqH #KYC #compliance,