The Open Bank Project provides an open source developer friendly “API for banks” that developers and companies can use to build innovative applications and services based on the account holders transaction data.
It uses a secure, enterprise ready technology stack and supports secure Internet protocols such as OAuth.
The Open Bank Project exposes transaction data in a simple and consistent structure by abstracting away the peculiarities of each banking system. This is achieved by “connectors” that interface between the OBP API and each core banking system. This enables application developers to write an app once, and use it for many banks.
- RT @davidjmaireles: Mapping of current & upcoming regulations globally #OpenBanking: Mandatory vs voluntary and Required standardization vs non-standardization #banking #FinTech #finserv #CX #regulation #payments #innovation #strategy @OpenBankProject https://t.co/t9Leio184o https://t.co/JJ966Uzm1X,
- Learn how different #regulators are leveraging #OpenBanking around the world and discover the emerging best practices. Download our latest report here https://t.co/oCkW7x1GIq,
- RT @SRColeman: Delighted to have worked with @iChaib and TESOBE - Technical Solutions Berlin on a perspective on how regulators around the globe are looking at open banking: https://t.co/1vDB9nLxnz,
- RT @OpenBankProject: We are delighted to announce our new report “Regulating Open Banking - How regulators around the world are shaping the future of financial services“. Download your free copy today https://t.co/oCkW7x1GIq #OpenBanking cc @iChaib,
- RT @iChaib: My team and I spent the last 4 months looking at #OpenBanking #regulation in over 15 jurisdictions. See results and insights here https://t.co/oZn5Ti4OAy #fintech #regtech #psd2 cc @OpenBankProject,