The Open Bank Project provides an open source developer friendly “API for banks” that developers and companies can use to build innovative applications and services based on the account holders transaction data.
It uses a secure, enterprise ready technology stack and supports secure Internet protocols such as OAuth.
The Open Bank Project exposes transaction data in a simple and consistent structure by abstracting away the peculiarities of each banking system. This is achieved by “connectors” that interface between the OBP API and each core banking system. This enables application developers to write an app once, and use it for many banks.
- RT @DistrictHall: Calling #fintech #startup & #students in July at @DistrictHall to participate at #TheCitizensChallenge Cash Prizes $10k @OpenBankProject Register here https://t.co/xzcrBuP63S #innovation #digitalbank @CitizensBank,
- TICKETING UPDATE: #TheCitizensChallenge is SOLD OUT! Congratulations to you all who have a ticket, for the rest the waiting list has been activated here https://t.co/OaNfDqbQ1f @CitizensBank,
- RT @DistrictHall: Push the boundaries of what can be built using #Banking #APIs! #digitalbank Register now for #TheCitizensChallenge and see the future of banking come to life https://t.co/xzcrBuP63S @CitizensBank @OpenBankProject,
- Ladies and gents #TheCitizensChallenge is SOLD OUT! If you were unable to book, the waiting list has been activated here https://t.co/OaNfDqbQ1f See you all in two weeks! @DistrictHall @CitizensBank,
- RT @DistrictHall: 3 days of #innovation #fun and #fintech! #TheCitizensChallenge is getting started soon! Join here https://t.co/xzcrBuP63S #digitalbank #innovation @OpenBankProject @CitizensBank,