OpenCorporates is by far the largest open database of companies in the world, with over 137 million companies in 125 jurisdictions.
We are regularly used by journalists, anti-corruption investigators, civil society, as well as banks, financial institutions, business information aggregators and governments. In 2015, OpenCorporates was awarded the Open Data Business Award by the Open Data Institute.
- COOl JOB ALERT! @Global_Witness are recruiting a data analyst to help re-think how data and technology can be used to uncover and fight global corruption. Applications close at 9am on January 10. https://t.co/nJEifNuCSU,
- RT @wbg_gov: We asked @opencorporates: What is the most significant progress achieved in the Open Corporates Agenda in the last few years? What have been some of the impacts? #UnitedAgainstCorruption https://t.co/ZYKvGQOcOL,
- RT @wbg_gov: International Anti-Corruption Day was Dec. 9. We asked @opencorporates a few questions about their work as well as the challenges & opportunities ahead in the fight to #EndCorruption https://t.co/r2KtiWx3Bd #UnitedAgainstCorruption,
- We’re constantly carrying out work that helps improve & enhance the quality and depth of our company data. Here are some newsworthy updates that we’ve made recently. https://t.co/ZcDqgTKBdn,
- Get access to data on over 166 million companies via the OpenCorporates API https://t.co/O4yBwsTDQm,