Paymentology launched in 2015, and is powered with over 20 years of cumulative experience in the payments arena.
The platform is flexible and supports a variety of technologies such as Tokenization, Dual Factor Authentication, Real Time Authorisation Reporting and enhanced support for Settlement and Clearing.
Its fast-to-market, high-performance processing engine surpasses its larger competitors whilst yielding significant cost reductions to Issuers and Program Managers.
Paymentology’s flexibility is driven by modular based approach – where we can provide end to end processing solution, modular base solution or software as a service solution.
- We're already halfway through the Microsoft Accelerator scale up programme! We've met a great group of people as part of this cohort. Take a look at this video of all our lovely faces from day one. #MSALDN https://t.co/xuymlZrM2i,
- Paymentology's founders doing their thing at a pitching event for investors last night. Thanks to Force Over Mass Capital for hosting! https://t.co/t423rmdQXi
- It's that time of the week again. Find last weeks answer and this weeks new riddle. #RiddleMeThis #HappyHumpDay https://t.co/otaF7wtvqG
- RBS to bring Silicon Valley to Edinburgh - great opportunity for innovative tech firms. https://t.co/6iOBojUv2P,
- Mobile pay and contactless continues to grow in the UK! https://t.co/PdJO3u6rRO,