Phlo Systems is a Fintech startup, comprised of experts in international trade, finance, customs management, supply chain management and technology, with a collective 300+ cumulative years of experience in the industry. Driven by a passion to address the inefficiencies, inequities and intermediation facing today’s global supply chain operations, Phlo Systems (former Satoshi Systems) was founded in early 2017 by Saurabh Goyal. Since then we have come a long way from a single employee to 25 team members today serving customers in Europe, US, South America and Africa.
Inclusivity is key to our vision; our platforms cater for traders, financiers and all other supply chain participants, from producers to insurers, transport providers to risk managers. We strongly believe in democratising the supply chain and harnessing opportunities for the SME and midcap market, which are both technologically and financially underserved, as well as underrepresented.
- Check out @tradephlo's first blog post that is looking at The Advantages of Using a Customs Declaration Software. ⚡️ We are also updating our website and will be uploading more content to help learn more about customs! https://t.co/eVSkEqiZvG,
- RT @tradegovuk: Total investment into British fintechs jumped more than 217% to $11.6bn in 2021 👏 Another example of the UK being a global leader in the fintech industry 💪 Find out more👇 https://t.co/xhCDr01yPu,
- RT @tradephlo: Customs made easy! Check out the video to find out that customs and tariff duties are not as complex as you thought they were. https://t.co/QWTEzF5fDG,
- ♂️ Customs declarations will be required on GB exports & to comply with the new regulations, we need to use UK's new border IT system - GVMS.
If you want to test our DYI customs solution - TradePhlo, drop us a message and we can schedule a session for you. https://t.co/7YAmSdJEMr
- New customs rules come into effect. Follow @tradephlo to find out more about our innovative DYI customs solution https://t.co/jFqVIDHu57,