Vision: “Our team will change the way you think about Chinese Digital Media. We believe that creative thinking, direct connection and an innate understanding of China, allows us to help brands in a way no other agency can.
Mission: To build a bridge between Western brands and China. Connecting western businesses with Chinese audiences in a way that helps build life long relationships.
Goal: To offer the services that allow our clients to connect with their consumers wherever they go, whilst continuously adding value to our clients business and their customers experience.
- RT @supchinanews: "The socialization of everything in the market" is the biggest Chinese marketing trend. Not just traditional social media, but livestreaming, etc. "Social ecommerce." —Jimmy Robinson, co-founder and director of @PingPongDigital: https://t.co/UW9NdQ8Sgp,
- From our Birmingham office, we wish you all a very Happy Holiday! You can see we've already put up the tree! https://t.co/tuRVeTQIor
- RT @YuanfenYang: Although facial recognition has been extensively rolled out in China, public opinion is starting to turn to questions of data leaks and shoddy security, as well as privacy abuses. Here's a survey out today by one of Beijing's top data privacy institutes https://t.co/bBtNsDZU7e,
- From the start of the month “All mobile phone users in China registering new SIM cards must submit to facial recognition scans,” This new law has caused a lot of discussion about user protection and privacy. Thoughts? https://t.co/iXwd8FEuH5,
- Our director Jimmy @luojimmysheng was honoured to host a SOLD OUT breakout session at the @supchinanews NEXTChina event in NYC last week. It was a day of learning and connecting with China-focused professionals. We cannot wait to invite you to one of our future talks. https://t.co/UukRuW88JU