Vision: “Our team will change the way you think about Chinese Digital Media. We believe that creative thinking, direct connection and an innate understanding of China, allows us to help brands in a way no other agency can.
Mission: To build a bridge between Western brands and China. Connecting western businesses with Chinese audiences in a way that helps build life long relationships.
Goal: To offer the services that allow our clients to connect with their consumers wherever they go, whilst continuously adding value to our clients business and their customers experience.
- Which Chinese digital marketing channels and platforms will be the next big thing in 2019? PPD looks at consumer trends to try and answer that. #chinese #digitalmarketing #2019 https://t.co/fmWgg6fCOn,
- You can now pay for your coffee with your face. In China Alibaba plans to roll out a tablet to help small and medium-size shops let customers pay with Face Scan technology. https://t.co/XI7HEgtqF5,
- A lot happened last year in China's tech scene. These 5 infographics sum up 2018 rather nicely. https://t.co/dUnAZfXwMf,
- “Over the past couple of years, the Chinese authorities have made legitimate headway in shutting down and limiting the use of #VPNs from within #China… but we have rarely seen individual VPN users get targeted in this way,” https://t.co/FePl8l7vEL,
- “Being cheeky” was one of #China’s most popular slang words/phrases of 2018. @SixthTone has a humorous guide to the top #slang of last year. https://t.co/zZS4DEhYz0,