Vision: “Our team will change the way you think about Chinese Digital Media. We believe that creative thinking, direct connection and an innate understanding of China, allows us to help brands in a way no other agency can.
Mission: To build a bridge between Western brands and China. Connecting western businesses with Chinese audiences in a way that helps build life long relationships.
Goal: To offer the services that allow our clients to connect with their consumers wherever they go, whilst continuously adding value to our clients business and their customers experience.
- The top 10: Alipay, Android, WeChat, Huawei, Microsoft, Taobao, Intel, Meituan, QQ and TMall. The 2018 Brand Relevant Index survey conducted by Prophet reveals what #brands are most relevant in #China and how Chinese consumers are evolving. https://t.co/tIElcJxUoM,
- Luxury spending in China is up. Chinese consumers want the best and are getting it even with rising prices for five-star hotels, education, luxury cars, electronics, travel and rare liquor. https://t.co/lJe5Cyio8g,
- This week, @Econsultancy have featured a blog post by our very own Jimmy Robinson. "Crazy Rich Asians: How to build consumer relationships that deliver in China." Worth a read. https://t.co/fxha8Ixel7,
- It’s been just weeks but #WeChat’s newest rival, #Bullet, seems to be struggling. https://t.co/jMyShXjHhZ,
- RT @ChinaBritain: Calling #SMEs growing in #China - Attend #SMEChinaForum and seek advice on all your China business issues with 1-2-1 clinics from China business experts @santanderukbiz @UnipartGroup @PingPongDigital @SovereignTrust @woodburnglobal @IncoproUK Registration https://t.co/Khw33Zj4Iz https://t.co/OLjDcYTtH7,