Vision: “Our team will change the way you think about Chinese Digital Media. We believe that creative thinking, direct connection and an innate understanding of China, allows us to help brands in a way no other agency can.
Mission: To build a bridge between Western brands and China. Connecting western businesses with Chinese audiences in a way that helps build life long relationships.
Goal: To offer the services that allow our clients to connect with their consumers wherever they go, whilst continuously adding value to our clients business and their customers experience.
- Just as we’re getting used to writing 2019 instead of 2018, May is here. What marketing trends have emerged from China in the first quarter of 2019? https://t.co/sXSBSFGvfB,
- RT @definitioncomms: A fantastic opinion piece in @CityAM from Jimmy Robinson at client @PingPongDigital on why so many western enterprises fail to break into the Chinese market. If you have an interest in global market expansion, take a read: https://t.co/fVgbyH1HGy,
- What is Culture Marketing? “This new approach is based on (1) Understanding, (2) Planning, and (3) Exchanging, and it requires an approach that’s different from... the past where brands impose a monolithic vision on their target audiences.” https://t.co/MhyJhnIxiK,
- How do #influencers calculate their fees? There are 4 important factors and the first one is your brand’s reputation. https://t.co/d8Q9ipPwlb,
- WeChat of the West? Maybe not but why is #WeChat so successful and what can #Facebook learn from it? https://t.co/WAYOBut2z4,