Polysolar Ltd is an award-winning UK developer and manufacturer of unique transparent thin-film photovoltaic glazing for building integrated applications (BIPV).
Established in 2007, Polysolar Ltd is a leading Cambridge (UK) technology company developing next-generation photovoltaic solutions for cost-effective renewable energy generation. Polysolar is focused on Building Integrated Photovoltaics (BIPV) systems that meet our customers’ energy and practical operating requirements. We can guide you through every stage from system design to product sourcing, for a full range of Photovoltaic (PV) products, for both new and retrofit projects.
Our customers include:
- Engineering Design Consultants
- M&E contractors
- See our solar carports at #stowmarket helping to significantly cut #carbonemissions and reduce the centre's reliance on the grid:
#carports #solarenergy https://t.co/65KJjBIAFJ
- Polysolar are delighted that @the_ursuline Academy Ilford team #ProjectPrasinos were The Winners of TheDesignChallengeLondon. The awards were presented by esteemed judges & industry experts #MayorofLondon #MrGeorgeClark. Congratulations!
#renewableenergy #Sustainability #SOLAR https://t.co/9GwCDpqFRT
- Great to see Polysolars projects being featured on Radio 4's #FarmingToday programme this morning. Well done to Martyn Rush for assisting on this project in combination @UniofGreenwich & Dr Elinor Thompson https://t.co/g4xsxtOZEM #innovation #agrivoltics #sustainability,
- RT @the_ursuline: Very Grateful, full size #Photovoltaic solar glass safely delivered to help students with extra-curricular challenges & Wow a bonus gift - not expected a #solar bike💡for all 🙏🏼 Hamish #entrepreneurship @STEMRussell @TechSTEM_UAI @TPecku @florianefid https://t.co/te4t5fPOdy,
- RT @the_ursuline: Day 3 of #TEWeek21 a huge thank you to Hamish Watson @PolysolarPV for providing a very insightful & #inspirational talk to our pupils #collaborations at it best is when employers & schools come together to give young people opportunities! #Sustainability #COP26 #Career #engineers https://t.co/gjdqtYzrcJ,