Polysolar Ltd is an award-winning UK developer and manufacturer of unique transparent thin-film photovoltaic glazing for building integrated applications (BIPV).
Established in 2007, Polysolar Ltd is a leading Cambridge (UK) technology company developing next-generation photovoltaic solutions for cost-effective renewable energy generation. Polysolar is focused on Building Integrated Photovoltaics (BIPV) systems that meet our customers’ energy and practical operating requirements. We can guide you through every stage from system design to product sourcing, for a full range of Photovoltaic (PV) products, for both new and retrofit projects.
Our customers include:
- Engineering Design Consultants
- M&E contractors
- Almost half of UK businesses are planning to install on-site EV charging this year https://t.co/ve8SV5g5bt via @tweetsbycurrent,
- RT @info_specific: 📽️Here's our latest #photovoltaic vlog post from @atip_pg project. Join Prof James Durrant, Prof Paul Meredith and Dr Silvia Villarroya-Lidon. #SPECIFIC10yr ➡️https://t.co/tWT8QRsprV [@SwanseaUni @imperialcollege @UniofOxford @CISM_Swansea | Funded by @EPSRC ],
- Polysolar have made it to the final of the Santander X Environmental Challenge! Hamish will be delivering his final pitch on Monday 26th April - https://t.co/l82Q3IsOMx,
- Greenest electricity grid record smashed on Easter Monday https://t.co/EIFtD3okT6 via @tweetsbycurrent,
- Renewables meet 97.4% of Scotland's electricity consumption in 2020 https://t.co/agQ2kSdxOv via @tweetsbycurrent,