Polysolar Ltd is an award-winning UK developer and manufacturer of unique transparent thin-film photovoltaic glazing for building integrated applications (BIPV).
Established in 2007, Polysolar Ltd is a leading Cambridge (UK) technology company developing next-generation photovoltaic solutions for cost-effective renewable energy generation. Polysolar is focused on Building Integrated Photovoltaics (BIPV) systems that meet our customers’ energy and practical operating requirements. We can guide you through every stage from system design to product sourcing, for a full range of Photovoltaic (PV) products, for both new and retrofit projects.
Our customers include:
- Engineering Design Consultants
- M&E contractors
- Solar gaining ‘maximum traction’ in UAE as clean energy targets appear on the horizon https://t.co/euHmy8J61r,
- Production Gap https://t.co/lGpApROcnC,
- UK’s decarbonisation progress neither 'sustainable' nor 'sufficient' for net zero, claims PwC https://t.co/romST2TtTO via @tweetsbycurrent,
- 24housing » News » Government urged to ‘act now’ to meet zero carbon target https://t.co/jLH4KmaDTW,
- Polysolar's Hamish Watson attending "14th Conference on Advanced Building Skins" https://t.co/0IBddAtUV2,