Polysolar Ltd is an award-winning UK developer and manufacturer of unique transparent thin-film photovoltaic glazing for building integrated applications (BIPV).
Established in 2007, Polysolar Ltd is a leading Cambridge (UK) technology company developing next-generation photovoltaic solutions for cost-effective renewable energy generation. Polysolar is focused on Building Integrated Photovoltaics (BIPV) systems that meet our customers’ energy and practical operating requirements. We can guide you through every stage from system design to product sourcing, for a full range of Photovoltaic (PV) products, for both new and retrofit projects.
Our customers include:
- Engineering Design Consultants
- M&E contractors
- A survey of the members of the UK's Climate Assembly, who were chosen to resemble the national population in terms of both social demographics and views on environmental issues, found that almost eight in ten want net-zero alignment embedded in al... https://t.co/ROMUHXkhDT,
- Government Rapid Charging Fund 'must drive wider energy transition', REA says https://t.co/rhdR4YMlsv via @tweetsbycurrent,
- 90% Clean Grid by 2035 Is Not Just Feasible, But Cheaper, Study Says https://t.co/Scg097A05r,
- CBI latest to call for green recovery to help UK 'build back better' https://t.co/ovYb18He9k via @tweetsbycurrent,
- EV chargers to see 29% year-on-year growth to 2030 https://t.co/cFV8fET0tt via @tweetsbycurrent,