Polysolar Ltd is an award-winning UK developer and manufacturer of unique transparent thin-film photovoltaic glazing for building integrated applications (BIPV).
Established in 2007, Polysolar Ltd is a leading Cambridge (UK) technology company developing next-generation photovoltaic solutions for cost-effective renewable energy generation. Polysolar is focused on Building Integrated Photovoltaics (BIPV) systems that meet our customers’ energy and practical operating requirements. We can guide you through every stage from system design to product sourcing, for a full range of Photovoltaic (PV) products, for both new and retrofit projects.
Our customers include:
- Engineering Design Consultants
- M&E contractors
- UK carbon intensity from electricity more than halves but greater flexibility needed https://t.co/HCupFxxXiG via @tweetsbycurrent,
- National Infrastructure Strategy unveiled detailing 'ambitious' energy commitments https://t.co/LvYtVtBs5S via @tweetsbycurrent,
- PM stresses ‘no time to waste’ in decarbonisation as ten-point plan to be released ‘shortly’ https://t.co/1BjveL0lXO via @tweetsbycurrent,
- Government 'no longer has any excuses' as analysis shows 2030 ICE ban could create 32k jobs https://t.co/b79XRaqKk0 via @tweetsbycurrent,
- Battery electric vehicles continue streak of strong sales with almost 200% rise https://t.co/OcZk4zGPjw via @tweetsbycurrent,