Polysolar Ltd is an award-winning UK developer and manufacturer of unique transparent thin-film photovoltaic glazing for building integrated applications (BIPV).
Established in 2007, Polysolar Ltd is a leading Cambridge (UK) technology company developing next-generation photovoltaic solutions for cost-effective renewable energy generation. Polysolar is focused on Building Integrated Photovoltaics (BIPV) systems that meet our customers’ energy and practical operating requirements. We can guide you through every stage from system design to product sourcing, for a full range of Photovoltaic (PV) products, for both new and retrofit projects.
Our customers include:
- Engineering Design Consultants
- M&E contractors
- New energy investments need ‘unprecedented’ and ‘systematic’ change, warns IEA https://t.co/uh4DKAzfJR via @tweetsbycurrent,
- UK reaches major decarbonisation ‘milestone’ as renewables capacity leapfrogs fossil fuels https://t.co/brrSZhLv1H via @tweetsbycurrent,
- Polysolar in the Othello R&D programme shortlisted for The Engineer's Collaborate to Innovate awards 2018 https://t.co/WJgQeyAvb2,
- RT @businessweekly: Polysolar leverages UK-German backing for #solar glazing technology https://t.co/braqdsTZk2 @eonenergyuk @PolysolarPV #solarenergy #solarpower #emergingtech #sustainability https://t.co/8ZM3Dypofx,
- Lord Deben dismisses government climate response as ‘just not good enough’ https://t.co/R8K4n7EWxV via @tweetsbycurrent,