Polysolar Ltd is an award-winning UK developer and manufacturer of unique transparent thin-film photovoltaic glazing for building integrated applications (BIPV).
Established in 2007, Polysolar Ltd is a leading Cambridge (UK) technology company developing next-generation photovoltaic solutions for cost-effective renewable energy generation. Polysolar is focused on Building Integrated Photovoltaics (BIPV) systems that meet our customers’ energy and practical operating requirements. We can guide you through every stage from system design to product sourcing, for a full range of Photovoltaic (PV) products, for both new and retrofit projects.
Our customers include:
- Engineering Design Consultants
- M&E contractors
- EV chargers deployed as part of EV100 commitments surge by 79% https://t.co/v6uQ1EK5XC via @tweetsbycurrent,
- Britain ‘edges closer to the power system of the future’ as 2020 is hailed as greenest year https://t.co/bJFSOxASh8 via @tweetsbycurrent,
- BEVs make strong start to 2021 with 54.4% increase in sales https://t.co/Cra7JJt6D2 via @tweetsbycurrent,
- Zero Carbon Energy Revolution - Polysolar https://t.co/GDhp3fwsjc via @YouTube,
- Government to extend On-Street Residential Chargepoint Scheme with £20m extra funding https://t.co/jN0yFSGaRI via @tweetsbycurrent,