Polysolar Ltd is an award-winning UK developer and manufacturer of unique transparent thin-film photovoltaic glazing for building integrated applications (BIPV).
Established in 2007, Polysolar Ltd is a leading Cambridge (UK) technology company developing next-generation photovoltaic solutions for cost-effective renewable energy generation. Polysolar is focused on Building Integrated Photovoltaics (BIPV) systems that meet our customers’ energy and practical operating requirements. We can guide you through every stage from system design to product sourcing, for a full range of Photovoltaic (PV) products, for both new and retrofit projects.
Our customers include:
- Engineering Design Consultants
- M&E contractors
- RT @the_ursuline: Very Grateful, full size #Photovoltaic solar glass safely delivered to help students with extra-curricular challenges & Wow a bonus gift - not expected a #solar bike💡for all 🙏🏼 Hamish #entrepreneurship @STEMRussell @TechSTEM_UAI @TPecku @florianefid https://t.co/te4t5fPOdy,
- RT @the_ursuline: Day 3 of #TEWeek21 a huge thank you to Hamish Watson @PolysolarPV for providing a very insightful & #inspirational talk to our pupils #collaborations at it best is when employers & schools come together to give young people opportunities! #Sustainability #COP26 #Career #engineers https://t.co/gjdqtYzrcJ,
- Go ahead for solar carport plans at #KingfisherLeisureCentre in Sudbury and at #MidSuffolkLeisureCentre in Stowmarket @BaberghDistrict https://t.co/sfeLswxqje,
- We're exhibiting at the @FullyChargedShw OUTSIDE from 3rd-5th of September! ⚡ Register for Fully Charged Right pointing backhand index https://t.co/AVofs4RZxL #polysolar #polysolarfullycharged,
- Potential for scaling vehicle-to-grid ‘feels imminent’ as new opportunities open up https://t.co/EBzqFP2aRt via @tweetsbycurrent,