Polysolar Ltd is an award-winning UK developer and manufacturer of unique transparent thin-film photovoltaic glazing for building integrated applications (BIPV).
Established in 2007, Polysolar Ltd is a leading Cambridge (UK) technology company developing next-generation photovoltaic solutions for cost-effective renewable energy generation. Polysolar is focused on Building Integrated Photovoltaics (BIPV) systems that meet our customers’ energy and practical operating requirements. We can guide you through every stage from system design to product sourcing, for a full range of Photovoltaic (PV) products, for both new and retrofit projects.
Our customers include:
- Engineering Design Consultants
- M&E contractors
- Britain hits ‘significant milestone’ as renewables become main power source https://t.co/9qIszyxNxz via @tweetsbycurrent,
- We're excited to announce our new and improved website is now live! It's been hard work in the current circumstances but we hope you agree it's worth the challenge. Check out https://t.co/2VNGlUEN5W for more information #solar #renewables #solarglass,
- Emissions fall to lowest level since 1888 driven by energy intensity and renewables https://t.co/rNlb3Mr4re via @tweetsbycurrent,
- Zaha Hadid Architects Wins Approval for the World's First All-Timber Soccer Stadium https://t.co/s9RwPVrhVR,
- 400,000 green energy jobs to fill if the UK is to meet net zero target https://t.co/qcr1HEmDXK via @tweetsbycurrent,