Polysolar Ltd is an award-winning UK developer and manufacturer of unique transparent thin-film photovoltaic glazing for building integrated applications (BIPV).
Established in 2007, Polysolar Ltd is a leading Cambridge (UK) technology company developing next-generation photovoltaic solutions for cost-effective renewable energy generation. Polysolar is focused on Building Integrated Photovoltaics (BIPV) systems that meet our customers’ energy and practical operating requirements. We can guide you through every stage from system design to product sourcing, for a full range of Photovoltaic (PV) products, for both new and retrofit projects.
Our customers include:
- Engineering Design Consultants
- M&E contractors
- Vincent Callebaut has a great idea but this product is not yet at the stage of commercial operation. However, the Cadmium-Telluride solar panels of the company Polysolar exist and they are transparent! https://t.co/MELTGvDO9M,
- Who needs some solar power? https://t.co/sPMC6Ys3T6,
- Polysolar attending Intersolar in Munich, the worlds largest solar exhibition on May 14/15 https://t.co/sRMmmWB0bV
- Grenfell Tower: Government to pay £200m for safer cladding | Construction Buzz #216 https://t.co/WcF4BDw23w,
- Britain completes first week without coal since Industrial Revolution https://t.co/GOhch8cgT0 via @tweetsbycurrent,