Pomelo Pay helps you instantly take payments using just your smartphone.
You don’t need a card reader, and your customers don’t need to download an app.
Better yet, you can manage your cashflow on the go – including sending payment requests, viewing funds and issuing refunds from your smartphone or PC.
Register for free by downloading the Pomelo Pay app for Apple or Android. There’s no upfront costs, no contract, and all major debit and credit card payments are accepted, as well as Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Why is data so important for business? How does it support business decisions? Can it enhance customer experiences? See what our Data Scientist, Jee Yen Hee, had to say in our latest Opinion Series interview: https://t.co/DnvSLEG0du
#data #analytics #datascientist #business https://t.co/BTnT4CHiXL
- We are delighted to share the news that Andrew Doukanaris has joined our team full-time. With a wealth of knowledge in the #Fintech and #Payments sector, Andrew will be leading the business as our new #CEO of #UK and #Europe. https://t.co/DDnrR1vF0R @AltFiNews,
- RT @Finextra: Company announcement: Pomelo Pay appoints ex-Visa and JCB executive as CEO... https://t.co/AuyEYqSOho #fintech,
- In 2020, the UK became a majority card-based society for the first time in its history. See what our CEO, Vincent Choi, had to say about the Financial Services Industry in his recent interview with @EU_Startups ⬇️ https://t.co/3GwVtOcSlw #startups #FinancialServices #banking,
- RT @FinTech_Intel: Digital payments platform Pomelo Pay has partnered with Mastercard, enabling the company to build on the support it offers its business customers across the world with an expanded range of products and services. #FinTech #Payments @Mastercard @pomelopay https://t.co/UTM89MKa2V https://t.co/jAiMgl4bkv,