Pomelo Pay helps you instantly take payments using just your smartphone.
You don’t need a card reader, and your customers don’t need to download an app.
Better yet, you can manage your cashflow on the go – including sending payment requests, viewing funds and issuing refunds from your smartphone or PC.
Register for free by downloading the Pomelo Pay app for Apple or Android. There’s no upfront costs, no contract, and all major debit and credit card payments are accepted, as well as Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- RT @FinTechMagazine: The new episode of the FinTech Podcast is LIVE! Episode 32: we meet Vincent Choi, CEO of @pomelopay - which sectors has Pomelo's offering seen growth in the past year? Listen now: https://t.co/ylVe31YDuz #FinTech #Technology #Finance #FinancialServices https://t.co/qm1RNb1BGw,
- RT @fomcap: A fascinating read on the future of digital payments from our friends at @pomelopay: https://t.co/sySvMOrp5l https://t.co/McrONuBilw,
- We've released another new feature to Shop
Custom fees allow you to add additional costs to your customer's order, such as:
➡️ Delivery and shipping fees
➡️ Small processing fees
➡️ Service fees
#contactless #onlineshopping #ecommerce #digital https://t.co/MhKZKsIQIi
- With April 12th in sight and non-essential retail shops starting to prepare to open, our COO, Zoe Duong Vu, shares five future-proofing steps CEOs and business owners can take.
#business #businessowners #businesstip #future #innovation #success https://t.co/2NWfTHOTTr
- RT @fomcap: Vincent Choi, CEO of @pomelopay is featured in this @AltFiNews piece on the £100 contactless spending limit announcement in yesterday's UK budget. Read the full article here: https://t.co/aPHKSLvGdK,