RedCloud believes that technology is universally changing the way in which services can be accessed by everyone the new digital economy.
Our mission is to address the significant technological challenges in creating digital marketplaces where banks, businesses, governments, retailers, insurers, and any service provider, can offer services digitally. We are creating the infrastructure for digital financial services marketplaces in emerging economies, ultimately improving financial inclusion and economic development.
We believe that removing physical cash can solve many problems facing entire financial supply chains globally. Our open architecture and mobile technology platform provides a robust solution to the distribution of services to anyone, anywhere, on any device.
We have offices in London, Paris, Cambridge, Casablanca, and Buenos Aires. Plus a growing partner network in Africa, Latin America, and SE Asia – our key markets.
- Perhaps the only thing more obscure than the various names attributed to the #shadoweconomy is our knowledge of it as a financial and social epidemic. RedCloud is here to change that by helping businesses of every size digitise #cash. https://t.co/1RfL7W3fhM https://t.co/4tL36iv5tm
- In 1980, it took 26 people to create a $1 million in output. Today, it takes 2.6. RedCloud's #technology has been specifically designed to make order management even easier. (devopsdotcom) https://t.co/1RfL7W3fhM https://t.co/DvU8LHwlHv
- "My role has ad hoc & strategic components, which I enjoy as I can be responsive and do things formulaically. I enjoy RedCloud’s culture, which is #mission led – we understand and truly believe in what the company wants to do in the world’s #EmergingMarkets." -Alice Dong https://t.co/wPiaMEbmcw
- As featured in https://t.co/LS1hiG73Fe , RedCloudTechnologies new product range deepens our ' platform first ' approach with our partner AWS. Offline payments become online for RedCloud retailers of any size, #mobilepayments come of age. https://t.co/XPcHTIJNzM https://t.co/jRvGgAvEsh
- The average company loses at least 12% of its #revenue from misleading and inaccurate #data. How will you ensure this isn’t you? (EConsultancyNL) https://t.co/1RfL7W3fhM https://t.co/cfeyAbfiom