RedCloud believes that technology is universally changing the way in which services can be accessed by everyone the new digital economy.
Our mission is to address the significant technological challenges in creating digital marketplaces where banks, businesses, governments, retailers, insurers, and any service provider, can offer services digitally. We are creating the infrastructure for digital financial services marketplaces in emerging economies, ultimately improving financial inclusion and economic development.
We believe that removing physical cash can solve many problems facing entire financial supply chains globally. Our open architecture and mobile technology platform provides a robust solution to the distribution of services to anyone, anywhere, on any device.
We have offices in London, Paris, Cambridge, Casablanca, and Buenos Aires. Plus a growing partner network in Africa, Latin America, and SE Asia – our key markets.
- Join RedCloud on its journey to transform the global distribution of #FinancialServices. Thanks to our partnership with @awscloud, RedCloud is able to offer the entire #SupplyChain, SMEs, FMCGs & financial institutions alike, a cost-effective, secure, and scalable solution. https://t.co/thNrWL0pis
- “Real-time payments have the potential to truly #disrupt the legacy systems that prop up persistent mass volumes of cash spend, disenfranchise millions of consumers with respect to #FinancialServices, and hinder economic growth overall.” https://t.co/6Rqn8JdwQN,
- “I was here when we launched in Argentina, and am looking forward to Nigeria. It’s rewarding to figure out how to create tailored versions of our #apps that are catered to each of our #markets – every day is an exciting, and rewarding #challenge.” -Daan, Lead Android Developer https://t.co/GkrFcn6dPO
- Key to #ResponsibleTechnology is ensuring each and every one of your customers’ privacy and confidentiality. Here at RedCloud, we work with world-leading security companies to protect your money, #data, and more. https://t.co/yl0c4BrH1F
- Last week, we looked at the role of cash in perpetuating the global #ShadowEconomy, and its impact on the world’s #SMEs. Today, we’re exploring solutions. Take a read of part two of our series: https://t.co/fW7MD8cfMJ,