RedCloud believes that technology is universally changing the way in which services can be accessed by everyone the new digital economy.
Our mission is to address the significant technological challenges in creating digital marketplaces where banks, businesses, governments, retailers, insurers, and any service provider, can offer services digitally. We are creating the infrastructure for digital financial services marketplaces in emerging economies, ultimately improving financial inclusion and economic development.
We believe that removing physical cash can solve many problems facing entire financial supply chains globally. Our open architecture and mobile technology platform provides a robust solution to the distribution of services to anyone, anywhere, on any device.
We have offices in London, Paris, Cambridge, Casablanca, and Buenos Aires. Plus a growing partner network in Africa, Latin America, and SE Asia – our key markets.
- By 2019, 40% of digital transformation activities will be supported by AI capabilities. (IDC FutureScapes) https://t.co/1RfL7W3fhM https://t.co/j0JtF3hHK2
- RedCloud’s open #marketplace is reinventing the global distribution of financial services through its cloud-powered, #scalable and secure platform which connects businesses across the supply chain. https://t.co/1RfL7W3fhM https://t.co/FCI8DcaO0T
- "We know what we’re good at and stick to it. If it’s a priority, we will leverage a partner #network to deliver excellence. AWS is a great example of us partnering with a world leader and ensuring that we are giving our #customers the best." -David Poulton https://t.co/1RfL7W3fhM https://t.co/OwA6TSW0v5
- The majority of financial services providers continue to undermine the importance of #connected solutions. RedCloud’s #platform focuses on centralising financial services like lending and insurance that enable businesses of every size to #grow and prosper. https://t.co/1RfL7W3fhM https://t.co/fwy2AcTByB
- RedCloud uses #OpenAPIs to enable manufacturers, distributors, merchants and financial institutions to easily integrate existing systems and technologies, exponentially increasing efficiency, #innovation and growth. https://t.co/1RfL7W3fhM https://t.co/sSXuGZog5C