RedCloud believes that technology is universally changing the way in which services can be accessed by everyone the new digital economy.
Our mission is to address the significant technological challenges in creating digital marketplaces where banks, businesses, governments, retailers, insurers, and any service provider, can offer services digitally. We are creating the infrastructure for digital financial services marketplaces in emerging economies, ultimately improving financial inclusion and economic development.
We believe that removing physical cash can solve many problems facing entire financial supply chains globally. Our open architecture and mobile technology platform provides a robust solution to the distribution of services to anyone, anywhere, on any device.
We have offices in London, Paris, Cambridge, Casablanca, and Buenos Aires. Plus a growing partner network in Africa, Latin America, and SE Asia – our key markets.
- A great article about @RedCloudArg from @ForbesArgOK in Argentina. Very proud! https://t.co/nUcOwJItC4,
- We are proud to uncover our new offices in @Level39CW in London! 70+ employees globally, that's what we call growing. And for that, celebration was required: https://t.co/Q3aDfruxaQ,
- In #Vietnam 1.4 million #merchants cannot access #Financial #Services . 90% own mobile phones. This is where RedCloud comes in. https://t.co/B4X4UNGiFY,
- RedCloud writes about #digital #financialservices in Africa - download the magazine and check out page 30 to learn more! https://t.co/8PxSjcjZfj,
- "More than changing how consumers pay, the power of paying on mobile is also changing how people think about shopping" https://t.co/D7sUu1dpY6,