RedCloud believes that technology is universally changing the way in which services can be accessed by everyone the new digital economy.
Our mission is to address the significant technological challenges in creating digital marketplaces where banks, businesses, governments, retailers, insurers, and any service provider, can offer services digitally. We are creating the infrastructure for digital financial services marketplaces in emerging economies, ultimately improving financial inclusion and economic development.
We believe that removing physical cash can solve many problems facing entire financial supply chains globally. Our open architecture and mobile technology platform provides a robust solution to the distribution of services to anyone, anywhere, on any device.
We have offices in London, Paris, Cambridge, Casablanca, and Buenos Aires. Plus a growing partner network in Africa, Latin America, and SE Asia – our key markets.
- At the close of just day one of our R.E.D week, we’ve absorbed inspiration from our CEO, delved into our product’s architecture, and role-played as journalists... https://t.co/8qkNjQFuBw,
- Our annual company week starts on Monday and we couldn't be more excited. With our international contingent flying in from #Argentina, #Vietnam and #Nigeria and several workshops, panels and seminars organised, we're ready to R.E.D. https://t.co/zhRpHVDwaE,
- #Technology was everyone’s core focus at the RedCloud sponsored #FutureOfFinance conference in Hanoi last week. This panel honed in on Vietnam's goal to reduce cash-based transactions to 10% by 2020 – the key being to digitalise and connect everyone – from MSMEs to consumers. https://t.co/zKIk7RDMPu,
- RT @EY_WFF: Innovation is at the heart of all @WorldBank's actions and policies, @NBathily explains. At the World Economic Forum 2019, leaders will explore how technological advancements can help to create a better world. #WEF19 #WomenFastForward https://t.co/9vxPgtBcJQ,
- One of our fundamental goals is to harness the 100 million offline merchants whose #potential is locked by an inability to access capital. By offering a kiosk owner like Chisom the opportunity to receive a loan seamlessly, we #empower her and fuel her entire #SupplyChain. https://t.co/hGo4VfZQHu,