RequirementONE is fundamentally changing how organizations implement and manage regulatory compliance by combining a modern browser based platform with an integrated Solution Store (think iTunes for Compliance).
Organizations of all sizes need to adhere to local, regional, national and international regulations as well as implementing best practices and industry standards to achieve a competitive advantage. There are disastrous consequences of failing to successfully manage and comply with regulations including significant fines and ultimately commercial failure.
Most companies manage the significant volume of interlinked compliance components using legacy technology, volumes of static documents and high cost consultants – all at significant cost, without an overview of completeness, and with highly complex review cycles.
RequirementONE has successfully delivered a modern browser based platform for actively managing regulatory compliance, substantially reducing the risk for compliance experts and their companies.
- Which emerging risks could affect you?
Keith Smith @RiskCovered is presenting the @RequirementONE Webinar "10 emerging risks you should monitor in 2020" on the 26th Feb.
Sign up here: https://t.co/PGaOjSagVf
#risk #compliance #governance #emergingrisks #riskmanagement https://t.co/PyERzIkeCQ
- RequirementONE recognized as one of the “Most Disruptive Financial Services Technology” companies – shortlisted as finalist in @FStechAwards for developing world’s most advanced automated horizon scanning app https://t.co/ebaWFYdKwN #RegTech #FinTech #Compliance https://t.co/bRkmrDVBjI
- RT @SalmonJas: Christine Lagarde, President of the European Central Bank, has said that #stablecoins could disrupt the payment landscape and that the ECB is planning to assess the value of central bank digital currencies. #blockchain #dlt #cbdc #blockchainnews https://t.co/z1zIS5XqFD,
- RT @thinkers360: Why horizon scanning needs a new definition for the digital age https://t.co/aOBbWELDTY via @lmercereau on @Thinkers360 #DigitalTransformation #Fintech #RiskManagement https://t.co/dgVAJwYPJp,
- RT @ComplianceNexus: https://t.co/ybLzZgq7MS - MIFID investment firms will need to use a new form to notify FCA of management body changes for Non-SMF Directors - You can currently preview the form, and it will be available to download from the Handbook from 9 December 2019. If a firm’s management...,