RequirementONE is fundamentally changing how organizations implement and manage regulatory compliance by combining a modern browser based platform with an integrated Solution Store (think iTunes for Compliance).
Organizations of all sizes need to adhere to local, regional, national and international regulations as well as implementing best practices and industry standards to achieve a competitive advantage. There are disastrous consequences of failing to successfully manage and comply with regulations including significant fines and ultimately commercial failure.
Most companies manage the significant volume of interlinked compliance components using legacy technology, volumes of static documents and high cost consultants – all at significant cost, without an overview of completeness, and with highly complex review cycles.
RequirementONE has successfully delivered a modern browser based platform for actively managing regulatory compliance, substantially reducing the risk for compliance experts and their companies.
- GDPR: The worst thing to do is nothing https://t.co/GJc42TWhki,
- What better things will the blockchain enable in the publishing industry? https://t.co/SHCSaHz6P5 by @forbes,
- GDPR II: What can you still do with Customer Feedback? - Usabilla Blog https://t.co/iTRO3HFZNy by @usabilla,
- “...some of these new rules from MiFID II, and the ones we are anticipating from GDPR, may seem severe but they all have one grand and positive end-goal in mind: to protect the consumer.”https://t.co/ZwmhjTZfDG by @Daily_Forex,
- Multinationals face intense scrutiny related to their global compliance practices by oversight authorities worldwide. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we can help you manage compliance globally. #compliance #regtech #regulatoryupdates https://t.co/cctf3XmmdM https://t.co/jaUbXEZCW8,