Ripple provides global financial settlement solutions to enable the world to exchange value like it already exchanges information – giving rise to an Internet of Value (IoV). Ripple solutions lower the total cost of settlement by enabling banks to transact directly, instantly and with certainty of settlement. Banks around the world are partnering with Ripple to improve their cross-border payment offerings, and to join the growing, global network of financial institutions and market makers laying the foundation for the Internet of Value.
Ripple is a venture-backed startup with offices in San Francisco, New York and Sydney. As an industry advocate for the Internet of Value, Ripple sits on the Federal Reserve’s Faster Payments Task Force Steering Committee and co-chairs the W3C’s Web Payments Working Group.
- “Innovative Asian banks such as Siam Commercial Bank see #blockchain as a huge opportunity to get ahead of competition without being constrained by decades-old infrastructure.” -@emy_wng at #Distributed2018 @DistLedger https://t.co/wi0255zPil,
- We're excited for Brainstorm Finance in Montauk next June and promoting deeper conversation around the future of finance. https://t.co/fPz1nvrYPI,
- “Once value can be sent as instantly as data, we'll have a cambrian explosion of new companies that can take advantage of this system. This is the beginning of the 2nd Internet - the #InternetofValue" -@chrislarsensf at #HSBCTechconnect https://t.co/5QihkBBRkq,
- ICYMI: Check out the full video of @ashgoblue's appearance on the @brainstormtech #FortuneTECH "Making Money Move Panel" https://t.co/Q9ZtNTvwhK,
- .@ashgoblue participated in a panel on how digital assets can power instant payments moderated by @fortune’s @jenweiczner for #FortuneTECH @brainstormtech. https://t.co/O4iZPdzvRM,