Ripple provides global financial settlement solutions to enable the world to exchange value like it already exchanges information – giving rise to an Internet of Value (IoV). Ripple solutions lower the total cost of settlement by enabling banks to transact directly, instantly and with certainty of settlement. Banks around the world are partnering with Ripple to improve their cross-border payment offerings, and to join the growing, global network of financial institutions and market makers laying the foundation for the Internet of Value.
Ripple is a venture-backed startup with offices in San Francisco, New York and Sydney. As an industry advocate for the Internet of Value, Ripple sits on the Federal Reserve’s Faster Payments Task Force Steering Committee and co-chairs the W3C’s Web Payments Working Group.
- RT @emy_wng: TechCrunch Shenzhen! #tcshenzhen Come meet me at the blockchain session this afternoon! https://t.co/1Zfah88kCt,
- It’s exciting to see the XRP ecosystem grow and evolve! https://t.co/HS8dcdbnDt,
- Would you buy a plane ticket without knowing the price? https://t.co/fWuGHcp3Tu https://t.co/dInEf1RKnX,
- “It is exciting to see innovative Asian banks like CIMB taking advantage of Ripple’s #blockchain technology to not only get ahead of competition, but also providing real value to their customers in the region through differentiated payments services.” -@emy_wng at #M2020China https://t.co/EcEE8F06Je,
- .@scb_thailand is transforming payments in ASEAN with RippleNet. CTO Colin Dinn shared details on stage at last month’s #SwellbyRipple. https://t.co/ra4RV1Qfzr https://t.co/Qq1MVhphsc,