Ripple provides global financial settlement solutions to enable the world to exchange value like it already exchanges information – giving rise to an Internet of Value (IoV). Ripple solutions lower the total cost of settlement by enabling banks to transact directly, instantly and with certainty of settlement. Banks around the world are partnering with Ripple to improve their cross-border payment offerings, and to join the growing, global network of financial institutions and market makers laying the foundation for the Internet of Value.
Ripple is a venture-backed startup with offices in San Francisco, New York and Sydney. As an industry advocate for the Internet of Value, Ripple sits on the Federal Reserve’s Faster Payments Task Force Steering Committee and co-chairs the W3C’s Web Payments Working Group.
- RT @ashgoblue: I just launched #BUIDL a product focused monthly newsletter to look at the most interesting projects built on a #blockchain. Check out my medium post and sign up! https://t.co/Fpg5QV6GaR,
- .@PNCBank has joined the 100+ financial institutions on RippleNet. It’s one of the first major U.S. banks to use #blockchain tech to streamline payments into and out of the country. https://t.co/nckQaup9vZ,
- RT @marcus_treacher: RippleNet is now live across 40 countries and 6 continents. We’re making faster, cheaper and more transparent payments available no matter where you are in the world. https://t.co/vpKlAl310q,
- RT @NoorAlAli: Had a great @BloombergLive #inventingthefuture panel on smart contracts and how regulation may impact technology developments as we go. @IDAIRELAND https://t.co/9uBQByif1x,
- RT @ARobinWood: #Crypto space has a peanut butter problem, companies are spreading themselves to thin and New York isn’t going away bc of #blockchain says @bgarlinghouse w @paulvigna @wsj #wsjfutureof https://t.co/jLDH0FiX4V,