Salt Edge Inc. is a industry-leading financial technology company with offices in Toronto, London and Chisinau. The company was founded in 2013 with the aim to create stable and secure interoperability channels between financial providers and end-consumers, bringing benefits to all the involved parties. The company currently works in Europe, Asia and Pacific, as well as Americas, providing its services to banks, fintechs, and lenders.
The company has two main vectors of activity: enabling TPPs to get access to Account Information and Payment Initiation channels via a unified API gateway, and developing the technology necessary for banks to become compliant with PSD2 and Open Banking requirements.
- The B2B financial service Finom joins forces with @saltedge to innovate business management processes for SMEs across Europe. Find out how the Salt Edge Partner Program allows Finom to get access to #PSD2 APIs of European banks in a compliant way. #fintech https://t.co/qUpYEVGhkl,
- Tune into @LendIt Fintech Europe today at 16:20 (BST) as @saltedge’s CEO @DBarbasura joins the panel of experts to discuss the most burning question nowadays - what impact the pandemic has had on #openbanking. #lenditfintech https://t.co/X62ogJyFE6
- Famous for its stunning Lapland, bright northern lights, and “Connecting People” - Finland is also a place of vibrant #fintech ecosystem and tech innovations. Explore the country’s #PSD2 landscape and @saltedge coverage of Finnish financial institutions: https://t.co/39OW06zAvH https://t.co/feQekopOov
- What are the best practices in #fintech partnerships? Register for the online panel discussion featuring @saltedge where bankers and fintechs will discuss why 2021 is shaping up to be the year of collaboration in the financial sector: https://t.co/jtaeTOLuDD #banking https://t.co/fOKi8DYtpx
- Europe's first revenue-based finance provider @weareuncapped is teaming up with @saltedge to verify data from client’s bank accounts at the touch of a button and to shift the funding process into the highest gear. #fintech #openbanking https://t.co/Hznyx0ywRy,