Connecting banks with businesses has never been easier. Salt Edge, a leader in creating and providing open banking solutions, takes intercommunication and interoperability between banks, third-party service providers, and their end-users to a whole new level.
With offices in Toronto, London, Chisinau, Milan, and in continuous expansion, Salt Edge is AISP licensed under the UK’s FCA.
The main vectors we are focusing on are:
1. Open Banking Gateway – allowing financial institutions to get instant access to customers’ bank accounts in Europe, APAC, and Americas for account information and/or payment initiation, via one unified API. Salt Edge Open Banking Gateway includes important enrichment tools (transaction categorisation, merchant identification, financial insights), which help in conducting a detailed and real-time analysis of the end-users’ financial behaviour, for smarter and faster business decisions.
2. Open Banking and PSD2 Compliance Solution – enabling banks and eWallets to become compliant with PSD2 and Open Banking requirements in as little as one month. The solution includes a set of APIs, TPP verification system, SCA app, consent management system, and more.
To date, Salt Edge offers its customers connections to over 5.000 banks in 50+ countries, bringing comprehensive financial data to more than 1.000.000 end-users monthly. Salt Edge is ISO 27001 and PCI DSS certified, which represents a guarantee of high-security standards.
Key facts about Salt Edge:
· Founded in 2013 by Dmitrii Barbasura;
· Over 100 clients worldwide, including well-known fintechs like BudgetBakers, Oval Money, banks like Société Générale, Guaranty Trust Bank Limited, OTP Bank Group, and credit industry companies such as Crif and LendEx;
· ISO 27001 certified and PCI DSS compliant.
Latest Tweets from @saltedge
- Discover how by joining forces, @doconomy and @saltedge bring faster climate functionality to the #EU market through #DataAggregation and #TransactionCategorization ♻️
#sustainability #greenfinance #innovation #partnership
- We are thrilled to announce that Shanghai Commercial Bank, one of the most prestigious Chinese banks, has joined forces with @saltedge to harness #PSD2 possibilities and create a bespoke banking experience for its customers.
Read the full article: https://t.co/IKXZNBjs9t https://t.co/iYEoQZbqCE
- Check out the @OpenBankingExpo article on the current state of #OpenBanking in #KSA. The piece features insights from industry experts, including @saltedge CGO, Alina Beleuta, on how Saudi Arabia is taking Open Banking to the next level ⤵️ https://t.co/WUdUjxjawK,
- If you're headed to Frankfurt for the OB&SCA Leadership Forum next week, make sure you don't miss the "Morning Power-Hour" panel session, joined by @saltedge's CSO - Stephen Winyard!
Save the date! ️February 23 9:05 AM GMT+1
Book a meeting: https://t.co/zgqIqeLOR1 https://t.co/ryb0X44bKX
- ⬇️Download our latest case study to learn more about how, by harnessing @saltedge's technical potential of #openbanking, Keysafe became the most reliable tenant vetting organisation and continues to drive the industry forward