Salt Edge Inc. is a industry-leading financial technology company with offices in Toronto, London and Chisinau. The company was founded in 2013 with the aim to create stable and secure interoperability channels between financial providers and end-consumers, bringing benefits to all the involved parties. The company currently works in Europe, Asia and Pacific, as well as Americas, providing its services to banks, fintechs, and lenders.
The company has two main vectors of activity: enabling TPPs to get access to Account Information and Payment Initiation channels via a unified API gateway, and developing the technology necessary for banks to become compliant with PSD2 and Open Banking requirements.
- 2020 was a special year for all of us. Read our CEO, @DBarbasura, latest interview with @thepower_50 about the COVID’s impact on business and what plans @saltedge has for 2021: https://t.co/dSxxg3eYsv #openbanking #fintech https://t.co/nxJ0fnKeFz
- Discover how by leveraging @saltedge bank #dataaggregation toolkit, Sorted accounting app becomes a genuine solution that helps freelancers to significantly reduce their accounting expenses and manage daily finances in a breeze. #fintech #openbanking https://t.co/ew4ozsFsR8,
- The #fintech market is developing at a lightning-fast pace building a truly innovative technology and experience for everyone from year to year. We’re excited to announce that @saltedge has been listed as one of the Top 12 Fintech Companies to Watch in 2021 via @investontario. https://t.co/PetP7iJLNt
- With 2020 drawing to a close, we’d like to thank you for another exciting year spent together. From all of us at Salt Edge, we wish you and your loved ones a healthy, prosperous, and happy holiday season! And, make sure to stay tuned as something great is yet to come! https://t.co/O59jsNSPXt
- Looking for a proper solution, @saltedge identified QTSP Actalis (@Arubait group) as a market pioneer in offering eIDAS certificates. Read on @ForbesItalia how this collaboration enables Salt Edge to offer top-quality #openbanking services in Europe. https://t.co/HrV1erfZkM,