Connecting banks with businesses has never been easier. Salt Edge, a leader in creating and providing open banking solutions, takes intercommunication and interoperability between banks, third-party service providers, and their end-users to a whole new level.
With offices in Toronto, London, Chisinau, Milan, and in continuous expansion, Salt Edge is AISP licensed under the UK’s FCA.
The main vectors we are focusing on are:
1. Open Banking Gateway – allowing financial institutions to get instant access to customers’ bank accounts in Europe, APAC, and Americas for account information and/or payment initiation, via one unified API. Salt Edge Open Banking Gateway includes important enrichment tools (transaction categorisation, merchant identification, financial insights), which help in conducting a detailed and real-time analysis of the end-users’ financial behaviour, for smarter and faster business decisions.
2. Open Banking and PSD2 Compliance Solution – enabling banks and eWallets to become compliant with PSD2 and Open Banking requirements in as little as one month. The solution includes a set of APIs, TPP verification system, SCA app, consent management system, and more.
To date, Salt Edge offers its customers connections to over 5.000 banks in 50+ countries, bringing comprehensive financial data to more than 1.000.000 end-users monthly. Salt Edge is ISO 27001 and PCI DSS certified, which represents a guarantee of high-security standards.
Key facts about Salt Edge:
· Founded in 2013 by Dmitrii Barbasura;
· Over 100 clients worldwide, including well-known fintechs like BudgetBakers, Oval Money, banks like Société Générale, Guaranty Trust Bank Limited, OTP Bank Group, and credit industry companies such as Crif and LendEx;
· ISO 27001 certified and PCI DSS compliant.
- Find out how OROPAY, an electronic money institution from #Cyprus, became fully #PSD2 compliant, leveraging @saltedge’s ultimate compliance solution. #openbanking #fintech #PSD2compliance https://t.co/Pxkwn4RJd6,
- #France is home to one of the most dynamic #fintech markets in the world and is also registering great achievements in the #openbanking ecosystem. Explore the country’s #PSD2 stats & check @saltedge coverage of French FIs: https://t.co/LRqhlObBS5 #psd2statsbysaltedge https://t.co/rmtz9RaSWv
- Greece is well known for being the birthplace of the Olympic Games and democracy, but that’s not all it has to offer. Explore the country’s #PSD2 stats & check @saltedge coverage of Greek FIs ➡️https://t.co/WOfAIwJ5HH #psd2statsbysaltedge #greece #fintech #openbanking https://t.co/Q9dmDtnp0Z
- The latest episode of “Coffee with @InnFin” #podcast with @saltedge’s Head of Business Development @Lisa_Gutu is live! Take a listen here #openbanking #fintech https://t.co/YVjNhNEgSe,
- Tune into @openbankingweek during June 07-11 as @saltedge’s Head of Business Development @Lisa_Gutu joins the panel of experts to discuss #OpenBanking and the future of #financialsystem.
Register here https://t.co/xCsRSj6ZPB https://t.co/v3imeYa8c6