Connecting banks with businesses has never been easier. Salt Edge, a leader in creating and providing open banking solutions, takes intercommunication and interoperability between banks, third-party service providers, and their end-users to a whole new level.
With offices in Toronto, London, Chisinau, Milan, and in continuous expansion, Salt Edge is AISP licensed under the UK’s FCA.
The main vectors we are focusing on are:
1. Open Banking Gateway – allowing financial institutions to get instant access to customers’ bank accounts in Europe, APAC, and Americas for account information and/or payment initiation, via one unified API. Salt Edge Open Banking Gateway includes important enrichment tools (transaction categorisation, merchant identification, financial insights), which help in conducting a detailed and real-time analysis of the end-users’ financial behaviour, for smarter and faster business decisions.
2. Open Banking and PSD2 Compliance Solution – enabling banks and eWallets to become compliant with PSD2 and Open Banking requirements in as little as one month. The solution includes a set of APIs, TPP verification system, SCA app, consent management system, and more.
To date, Salt Edge offers its customers connections to over 5.000 banks in 50+ countries, bringing comprehensive financial data to more than 1.000.000 end-users monthly. Salt Edge is ISO 27001 and PCI DSS certified, which represents a guarantee of high-security standards.
Key facts about Salt Edge:
· Founded in 2013 by Dmitrii Barbasura;
· Over 100 clients worldwide, including well-known fintechs like BudgetBakers, Oval Money, banks like Société Générale, Guaranty Trust Bank Limited, OTP Bank Group, and credit industry companies such as Crif and LendEx;
· ISO 27001 certified and PCI DSS compliant.
- It's only a week away until @saltedge attends @fintech_connect over two content-packed days in London!
Join our CSO, Stephen Winyard, for a panel discussion on November 30, at 11:55 AM GMT, about: "Where are we as #PSD2 heads for #PSD3?"
Book a meeting: https://t.co/x0duPYPYzz https://t.co/KqDHkf7Bf3
- We are excited to announce that @saltedge has reinforced its upper management with a new hire, appointing Stephen Winyard as Chief Sales Officer.
- Serghei Minciuna, Director at @saltedge Romania, will join an exciting panel discussion:" From #OpenBanking to #OpenFinance - Innovation's Perspective" at this year's Banking 4.0 in Bucharest.
Will you be there as well? Then, book a meeting with our team https://t.co/cWTLCpZSBU https://t.co/M9O6KcJCOt
- It’s an honour to have been invited by @CreditSuisse to participate this noon in the panel "Trends in #openbanking and the future state of #dataregulation".
Our Chief Sales Officer Stephen Winyard is excited to join the discussion hosted by Justin Forsythe. https://t.co/q9ISqM81hV
- Meet @saltedge at this year's @fintech_connectbooth C11 to talk #openbanking over two content-rich days.
Our Salt Edgers are eager to meet you and discuss how #openbanking can transform your business.
Book a meeting https://t.co/H0xR7qor7p https://t.co/wGqX92CL6l