Connecting banks with businesses has never been easier. Salt Edge, a leader in creating and providing open banking solutions, takes intercommunication and interoperability between banks, third-party service providers, and their end-users to a whole new level.
With offices in Toronto, London, Chisinau, Milan, and in continuous expansion, Salt Edge is AISP licensed under the UK’s FCA.
The main vectors we are focusing on are:
1. Open Banking Gateway – allowing financial institutions to get instant access to customers’ bank accounts in Europe, APAC, and Americas for account information and/or payment initiation, via one unified API. Salt Edge Open Banking Gateway includes important enrichment tools (transaction categorisation, merchant identification, financial insights), which help in conducting a detailed and real-time analysis of the end-users’ financial behaviour, for smarter and faster business decisions.
2. Open Banking and PSD2 Compliance Solution – enabling banks and eWallets to become compliant with PSD2 and Open Banking requirements in as little as one month. The solution includes a set of APIs, TPP verification system, SCA app, consent management system, and more.
To date, Salt Edge offers its customers connections to over 5.000 banks in 50+ countries, bringing comprehensive financial data to more than 1.000.000 end-users monthly. Salt Edge is ISO 27001 and PCI DSS certified, which represents a guarantee of high-security standards.
Key facts about Salt Edge:
· Founded in 2013 by Dmitrii Barbasura;
· Over 100 clients worldwide, including well-known fintechs like BudgetBakers, Oval Money, banks like Société Générale, Guaranty Trust Bank Limited, OTP Bank Group, and credit industry companies such as Crif and LendEx;
· ISO 27001 certified and PCI DSS compliant.
- We're partnering with @WesternUnion! @WesternUnion has tapped @saltedge to provide its customers in the EU market with a new fully #digital, #secure payment and banking experience. Read more https://t.co/ADg2pUuwrF,
- The hottest update from the @money2020 panel session. Together with the industry experts, @saltedge’s CEO @DBarbasura shared tips on how to facilitate the flow of data across industries and markets.
Don’t hesitate to pop across the Salt Edge inspiring team atBooth A34.#M2020EU https://t.co/BKcHkLdQRj
- RT @thefintechtimes: #Bankingcompliance solutions will be quick and easy for @FinastraFS and @saltedge customers following their #partnership. #bank #compliance #regtech #ml https://t.co/IrXN8pHqCV https://t.co/TlgTpUVvmO,
- @money2020 is here, and is happening now! ▶️ Don’t miss the opportunity to meet @saltedge team atBooth A34 at RAI Amsterdam to dive into the insightful discussions about #fintech, #payments, and #openbanking with our CEO @DBarbasura, COO @Lisa_Gutu, and VP Vasile Valcov. https://t.co/EFXKX1hyk3
- This September, @saltedge's inspirational CEO @DBarbasura will join the panel of experts at @money2020 in Amsterdam. On September 22 at 11:50 AM (CEST), at stage 3, Dmitrii with other industry movers will discuss how to facilitate the flow of data across industries. Join in! https://t.co/6KdNCLqMLE