Connecting banks with businesses has never been easier. Salt Edge, a leader in creating and providing open banking solutions, takes intercommunication and interoperability between banks, third-party service providers, and their end-users to a whole new level.
With offices in Toronto, London, Chisinau, Milan, and in continuous expansion, Salt Edge is AISP licensed under the UK’s FCA.
The main vectors we are focusing on are:
1. Open Banking Gateway – allowing financial institutions to get instant access to customers’ bank accounts in Europe, APAC, and Americas for account information and/or payment initiation, via one unified API. Salt Edge Open Banking Gateway includes important enrichment tools (transaction categorisation, merchant identification, financial insights), which help in conducting a detailed and real-time analysis of the end-users’ financial behaviour, for smarter and faster business decisions.
2. Open Banking and PSD2 Compliance Solution – enabling banks and eWallets to become compliant with PSD2 and Open Banking requirements in as little as one month. The solution includes a set of APIs, TPP verification system, SCA app, consent management system, and more.
To date, Salt Edge offers its customers connections to over 5.000 banks in 50+ countries, bringing comprehensive financial data to more than 1.000.000 end-users monthly. Salt Edge is ISO 27001 and PCI DSS certified, which represents a guarantee of high-security standards.
Key facts about Salt Edge:
· Founded in 2013 by Dmitrii Barbasura;
· Over 100 clients worldwide, including well-known fintechs like BudgetBakers, Oval Money, banks like Société Générale, Guaranty Trust Bank Limited, OTP Bank Group, and credit industry companies such as Crif and LendEx;
· ISO 27001 certified and PCI DSS compliant.
- Read @Lisa_Gutu’s, @saltedge COO, article in @FinTech_Futures, to learn what new benefits and opportunities for economies and societies are generated by #openbanking while keeping #financialinclusion among its top priorities #fintech https://t.co/SEIhPNCdVI,
- #Slovenia - a country of beekeepers , embarked on a path to become a busy #fintech “hive”
Take a look at the country’s #PSD2 stats & check @saltedge coverage of Slovenian FIs: https://t.co/H21W4y1Dqb #psd2statsbysaltedge #openbanking https://t.co/6ONJXmniOq
- Read @saltedge COO @Lisa_Gutu's insightful article to find answers to all your burning questions about #VRPs - a new lower-cost way of making #payments using bank #APIs in real-time. #openbanking #fintech https://t.co/IJ8jpD4kmY,
- Check the link in the comments to find out how the collaboration with @saltedge allows @easy_pol to master one of the most promising financial tendencies in #payments and #data – #openbanking.
#succeedingwithSaltEdge #letsPSD2gether #openbanking https://t.co/YlhM1qYJJ8
- Austria has been showing a growing interest in #openbanking during the last half of the year by registering the first 3 #TPPs that offer #AIS and #PIS services.
Check the country’s #PSD2 stats & @saltedge coverage of Austrian FIs https://t.co/M0arNhtV5b #psd2statsbysaltedge https://t.co/96gnU8LTWO