Secure Chorus is a not-for-profit membership organisation serving as a platform for multi-stakeholder cooperation, for the development of forward-looking strategies, common technology standards and tangible capabilities in the field of information security.
Central to the Secure Chorus philosophy is that to effectively address data security requirements in enterprise, information security solutions need to be secure, regulatory compliant and interoperable.
Secure Chorus has brought together a community of inspiring organisations from across the globe, including governments, supranational organisations and private organisations, from large established global enterprises through to technology start-ups, academic institutions, regulators, trade associations and standards bodies.
- RT @ISARACorp: Introducing: ISARA Catalyst Agile Digital Certificate Technology, our latest product offering. ISARA Catalyst enables a seamless, cost-effective and simplified migration to quantum-safe security. Learn more > https://t.co/Yx8P22UU8W,
- Pioneering cyber security firm bags $30m funding https://t.co/Sqd8qGsVAe via @BClouduk,
- RT @cybercentre_ca: #CSAM | Week 3 theme: Our data is valuable. We all have data that is valuable to us, which makes it valuable to cybercriminals wishing to exploit it. https://t.co/3bMITK8z3M https://t.co/wyT22BQtVW,
- RT @cybercentre_ca: On September 1, 1946, CSE’s predecessor, the Communications Branch of the National Research Council (CBNRC) began operations. The work of Canada’s peacetime cryptologic agency was highly classified and largely unknown to the Canadian public. #OurCyberSecurity https://t.co/M2jS4INoTL,
- RT @paullucier: According to @Gartner_SYM Top tech trend #10 fo 2019 is #quantumcomputing. Gartner advises understanding security implications and that's where @ISARACorp can help. Reach out. https://t.co/bn9e1kdlnA,