Secure Chorus is a not-for-profit membership organisation serving as a platform for multi-stakeholder cooperation, for the development of forward-looking strategies, common technology standards and tangible capabilities in the field of information security.
Central to the Secure Chorus philosophy is that to effectively address data security requirements in enterprise, information security solutions need to be secure, regulatory compliant and interoperable.
Secure Chorus has brought together a community of inspiring organisations from across the globe, including governments, supranational organisations and private organisations, from large established global enterprises through to technology start-ups, academic institutions, regulators, trade associations and standards bodies.
- Dr Andy Lilly confirmed as Chair, Dr Kit Kilgour as Vice-Chair of Secure Chorus’ Standards Committee for 2019 https://t.co/2nzgmXZ8Hi,
- RT @ArmourComms: Armour CTO Andy Lilly will be speaking about the dangers of using free consumer communications apps at the @techUK briefing "Data in Transit" 8th May 2019 https://t.co/Iu0aYOF21i,
- RT @GCHQ: Director GCHQ, Jeremy Fleming, spoke recently at #CYBERUK19 about our #cybersecurity mission in the third decade of the internet age https://t.co/Yw226zxmqO https://t.co/9yh9sk7Kke,
- RT @GCHQ: Don't forget to book your free tickets to this summer's @sciencemuseum exhibition, Top Secret: From Ciphers to Cyber Security. Discover stories and technology from our 100-year history and challenge your family and friends in the interactive puzzle zone https://t.co/GkSriu6q17 https://t.co/uNsxLhmYOi,
- RT @GCHQ: Beth, a Deputy Director, spoke to @aimafidon of @Stemettes about what it's like to work for a UK Intelligence Agency and her own #journeytoGCHQ. Hear her story on the #WomenTechCharge #podcast from the @EveningStandard #TBT https://t.co/EcCdM2kDbp https://t.co/tSnEhEGbjw,