Secure Chorus is a not-for-profit membership organisation serving as a platform for multi-stakeholder cooperation, for the development of forward-looking strategies, common technology standards and tangible capabilities in the field of information security.
Central to the Secure Chorus philosophy is that to effectively address data security requirements in enterprise, information security solutions need to be secure, regulatory compliant and interoperable.
Secure Chorus has brought together a community of inspiring organisations from across the globe, including governments, supranational organisations and private organisations, from large established global enterprises through to technology start-ups, academic institutions, regulators, trade associations and standards bodies.
- ‘Secure Chorus: Though the Looking Glass’, the inspiring story behind our organisation https://t.co/ejTk0smcvt,
- Secure Chorus publishes its Annual Report FY 2018-2019 https://t.co/c9EzFLp1aI,
- Cybersecurity, Forma Mentis: Inside The Mind Of Elisabetta Zaccaria https://t.co/yzipLrneFI,
- We must treat cybersecurity as a public good. Here's why https://t.co/0uPYL53FJc via @wef,
- RT @ISARACorp: Just announced! We're proud to partner with @Thalesesecurity on the SafeNet Luna Post Quantum #Crypto Functionality Module which utilizes the ISARA Radiate™ #Quantum-safe Toolkit. Read more here > https://t.co/o6bpsZb2Bu https://t.co/7Ung9gYH2d,