Secure Chorus is a not-for-profit membership organisation serving as a platform for multi-stakeholder cooperation, for the development of forward-looking strategies, common technology standards and tangible capabilities in the field of information security.
Central to the Secure Chorus philosophy is that to effectively address data security requirements in enterprise, information security solutions need to be secure, regulatory compliant and interoperable.
Secure Chorus has brought together a community of inspiring organisations from across the globe, including governments, supranational organisations and private organisations, from large established global enterprises through to technology start-ups, academic institutions, regulators, trade associations and standards bodies.
- RT @ISARACorp: Just announced! We're proud to partner with @Thalesesecurity on the SafeNet Luna Post Quantum #Crypto Functionality Module which utilizes the ISARA Radiate™ #Quantum-safe Toolkit. Read more here > https://t.co/o6bpsZb2Bu https://t.co/7Ung9gYH2d,
- Elisabetta Zaccaria, Chairman Secure Chorus on “Security by Design for Mobile Apps” for Cyber Defence Magazine https://t.co/AjEH3TFfb1,
- RT @prpr_uk: Elisabetta Zaccaria, chairman of Secure Chorus, explains the importance of 'Security by Design for Mobile Apps' https://t.co/sK7gpjELRn via @cyberdefensemag,
- RT @CybersecuritySF: According to Cybersecurity Ventures, damages from #cybercrime are expected to reach $6 trillion by 2021. This is largely because #cybersecurity innovation has struggled to keep up with emerging technologies. https://t.co/8BKIZzLo41 via @moneymorning,
- RT @ISARACorp: *Attention all math enthusiasts!* We just uploaded a brand-new, first-of-its-kind “Isogeny-Based Cryptography Tutorial.” Learn about the math behind one of the most promising areas of quantum-safe cryptography. Read more> https://t.co/tHdw3j9ONr,