Secure Chorus is a not-for-profit membership organisation serving as a platform for multi-stakeholder cooperation, for the development of forward-looking strategies, common technology standards and tangible capabilities in the field of information security.
Central to the Secure Chorus philosophy is that to effectively address data security requirements in enterprise, information security solutions need to be secure, regulatory compliant and interoperable.
Secure Chorus has brought together a community of inspiring organisations from across the globe, including governments, supranational organisations and private organisations, from large established global enterprises through to technology start-ups, academic institutions, regulators, trade associations and standards bodies.
- Secure Chorus announces measures related to #COVID-19 https://t.co/YycdLMlKaL,
- Secure Chorus’ Elisabetta Zaccaria on “Is market-self regulation the way forward for the internet commons?” for Open Access Government https://t.co/mR1kPv0MtT,
- Secure Chorus’ Elisabetta Zaccaria on “The fight against cybercrime: why cooperation matter” for Computer Weekly https://t.co/ngear4u6kO,
- Secure Chorus’ Elisabetta Zaccaria on “The age of cyber-security interdependence and multi-stakeholder cooperation” for SC Media UK https://t.co/vv6Qh8yjn7,
- RT @prpr_uk: In the fight against cyber crime, Elisabetta Zaccaria from Secure Chorus explains why cooperation matters in Computer Weekly https://t.co/uYDhigvPg3 via @computerweekly,