Secure Chorus is a not-for-profit membership organisation serving as a platform for multi-stakeholder cooperation, for the development of forward-looking strategies, common technology standards and tangible capabilities in the field of information security.
Central to the Secure Chorus philosophy is that to effectively address data security requirements in enterprise, information security solutions need to be secure, regulatory compliant and interoperable.
Secure Chorus has brought together a community of inspiring organisations from across the globe, including governments, supranational organisations and private organisations, from large established global enterprises through to technology start-ups, academic institutions, regulators, trade associations and standards bodies.
- International law firm Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang LLP joins Secure Chorus as new member @CMS_Law @CMSequIP @anthonyewaller https://t.co/snUEVVx3zi,
- RT @josem_blanco: Here are key #cybersecurity trends most likely to affect organizations, governments and individuals in 2019 and beyond. https://t.co/7IeUTgdjqH https://t.co/XZoMajZHoL,
- RT @ISARACorp: “A powerful quantum computer will be dangerous to our connected world,” said one senior national security official. “It’s not too early by any stretch to be thinking about quantum resistance,”. @JennaMC_Laugh deep dives into the US gov.'s quantum outlook > https://t.co/GvCZOcBM5w,
- Secure Chorus continues to deliver industry-leading value with launch of #cyber #security #standards for #enterprise-grade #mobile #apps https://t.co/Ol3HIfBln9,
- Secure Chorus featured in Process and Control Today ‘#Industrial #IoT: common #cyber #security #standards hold the key’ https://t.co/hOX5EkpUNe,