Secure Chorus is a not-for-profit membership organisation serving as a platform for multi-stakeholder cooperation, for the development of forward-looking strategies, common technology standards and tangible capabilities in the field of information security.
Central to the Secure Chorus philosophy is that to effectively address data security requirements in enterprise, information security solutions need to be secure, regulatory compliant and interoperable.
Secure Chorus has brought together a community of inspiring organisations from across the globe, including governments, supranational organisations and private organisations, from large established global enterprises through to technology start-ups, academic institutions, regulators, trade associations and standards bodies.
- We are pleased to announce our next Thought Leadership Platform “Quantum-Safe Finance: Preparing for the Storm” at UK FinTech Week 2109 #UKFW19 #FinTech @InnFin. Speakers: @NCSC @ISARACorp @post_quantum @CSIT_QUB . Day: 1st May. Time:10:00 AM – 1:30 PM. Place: @Level39. https://t.co/9JZBr9ROaL,
- Quantum-Safe Finance: Preparing for the Storm https://t.co/sZf9eoLQvb,
- We are pleased to announce the appointment of Dr Kit Kilgour @kitkilgour from @SepuraPLC as vice-chair of @SecureChorus Standards Committee. Kit will be working alongside the chair Dr Andy Lilly from @ArmourComms https://t.co/ZQgg68P0Dr,
- Secure Chorus announces formation of Standards Committee and the appointment of Dr Andy Lilly as the Committee Chair https://t.co/4iSVv1y9HD,
- We are pleased to announce the appointment of Mr Stuart Mckean, founder & CEO @nine23_mobile as vice-chair of @SecureChorus Strategy Committee. Stuart will be working alongside the chair Mr Ed Gillett from @BAESystems_AI . https://t.co/1sbJgYe2P0,