Secure Chorus is a not-for-profit membership organisation serving as a platform for multi-stakeholder cooperation, for the development of forward-looking strategies, common technology standards and tangible capabilities in the field of information security.
Central to the Secure Chorus philosophy is that to effectively address data security requirements in enterprise, information security solutions need to be secure, regulatory compliant and interoperable.
Secure Chorus has brought together a community of inspiring organisations from across the globe, including governments, supranational organisations and private organisations, from large established global enterprises through to technology start-ups, academic institutions, regulators, trade associations and standards bodies.
- RT @SCmagazineUK: Have you had a chance to check out the new #SCAwardsEurope categories yet? Not to worry - follow the link and take a look https://t.co/Sw1Sgqt5lm https://t.co/GdrQSZ9SdP,
- RT @paullucier: We've kicked off @HudsonInstitute sponsored #Quantum briefing in Rm 2325 in the Rayburn on Capitol Hill with @quantum_jake making intro remarks. Great turnout to learn about the #Quantumthreat and what needs to be done to secure national assets & info. @ISARACorp @ArthurLHerman https://t.co/hfdfQU5TOr,
- RT @ArmourComms: 📢 Our CTO, Dr Andy Lilly, will be giving a talk on securing your mobile devices for the workplace at @ISE_Expo 2019 Visit Armour Comms on Stand: H33, Tech UK Pavilion. 📲 #securecomms #ISE19 #cybersecurity #whatsapp https://t.co/gUOqCtvsED,
- RT @SCmagazineUK: SC Media UK is delighted to announce our Europe List: 50 Women of influence in Cyber-security! Enjoy our detailed article here: https://t.co/LrjcToVE2T,
- RT @GCHQ: Today we paused to remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice in the service of our country #LestWeForget #ArmisticeDay https://t.co/MZwGyEB190,