Secure Chorus is a not-for-profit membership organisation serving as a platform for multi-stakeholder cooperation, for the development of forward-looking strategies, common technology standards and tangible capabilities in the field of information security.
Central to the Secure Chorus philosophy is that to effectively address data security requirements in enterprise, information security solutions need to be secure, regulatory compliant and interoperable.
Secure Chorus has brought together a community of inspiring organisations from across the globe, including governments, supranational organisations and private organisations, from large established global enterprises through to technology start-ups, academic institutions, regulators, trade associations and standards bodies.
- Secure Chorus' Chairman @ElZaccaria will take part in the panel "Fighting on the Breaches: Managing Risk and Compliance in the Digital Era" @InnFin Global Summit 2019 on 29th April.,
- RT @ISARACorp: In this article, James Hayes from @TheIET explores how the financial services industry will evolve with #quantumcomputing. We’re proud to be working with @SecureChorus to help protect communications with quantum-safe cryptography. Read the article here > https://t.co/miltwUK8um,
- RT @Leonardo_UK: Join us next week @CYBERUKevents as we outline the benefits of our #ceryx secure comms app for smartphones as part of the @SecureChorus workshop #CyberUK19 https://t.co/ovaL130rma,
- Members Only Thought Leadership Platform "MIKEY-SAKKE open cryptography standard: transition to quantum-safe" on 30th April. Speaker: Mike Brown Co-founder & CTO @ISARACorp https://t.co/nnBqnA0jXR,
- Secure Chorus featured in Asia Pacific Magazine @apsmagazine “Connecting Mission-Critical Push-to-Talk with enterprise-grade apps” https://t.co/d1IcpEgqtJ,