COMMUNITY, REPRESENTATION, THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
At Secure Chorus, we understand what our vendor and user members want and deliver initiatives that add value to their organisations. Enterprise digital data represents an economic asset; we work with and represent our members, understand their shared needs and develop opportunities and solutions that can offer a decisive competitive advantage to their organisations.
We develop interoperability standards through collaboration with our vendor members that make data sharing and processing across locations and organisational boundaries possible, without having to sacrifice security, control and compliance.
We provide insight and networking opportunities to support our vendor and user members to solve secure communication challenges and create market opportunities for them to collaborate, grow and prosper.
- Secure Chorus & ISARA Corporation release joint white paper ‘The Quantum Revolution: Security Implications and Considerations’ https://t.co/dZ0d5nKOSD,
- Secure Chorus’ Chairman @ElZaccaria featured in @ICAEW : “Don’t ignore voice, text and video cyber risks” https://t.co/9Q8DhQr5OH,
- Secure Chorus’ Director @roderickhodgson Hodgson featured in @IoTNow_ : “Cyber security and the Internet of Things: Future-proofing IoT security” https://t.co/WDQ0A9KQjb,
- RT @metrocommsUK: Who's listening to your confidential phone calls? Learn more about the #armour #mobile #securecommunications App from @armourcomms. Approved by the UK @ncsc. #securecomms free 30 day trial https://t.co/c7qYY788mf,
- RT @ISARACorp: "1. Quantum computers won't replace classical computers" @TechRepublic provides an overview of #quantumcomputing and clears up misconceptions about how this technology will be used https://t.co/sQfiJlCF1S,