Security Alliance is an intelligence-driven cyber security consultancy with a global reach.
Our team is made up of conventional intelligence and cyber intelligence professionals with military, agency and law enforcement backgrounds. We blend deep technical expertise and strong heritage in collaborative security testing programmes with conventional intelligence methodologies to help organisations make better security decisions.
- FBI is warning banks that cybercriminals are preparing to carry out a highly choreographed, global fraud scheme known as an “ATM cash-out". https://t.co/a6TcGzLbsk #CyberSecurityNews #ATMHack #BankingIndustry #Alert,
- Oracle informed customers late on Friday that its Database product is affected by a critical vulnerability. Patches have been released and users have been advised to install them as soon as possible. https://t.co/753zRRRDwA #CyberSecurityNews #Vulnerability #Oracle,
- Holiday camp and British institution Butlin's has admitted 34,000 visitor records have been compromised. https://t.co/95R5er0YAF #CyberSecurityNews #CyberBreach #Hack,
- New backdoor mechanism found in a CPU family that was designed with PC use in mind but was more widely known for being deployed with point-of-sale units, smart kiosks, ATMs, gaming rigs, healthcare devices, and industrial automation equipment. https://t.co/M9VJyOE9Xf,
- Half of organizations are relative teenagers in terms of maturity when it comes to their vulnerability-assessment practices, a key aspect of successful strategies to defend themselves quickly against cyber attacks https://t.co/NcJailazWk #CYberSecurityNews #Report #Vulnerability,