Security Alliance is an intelligence-driven cyber security consultancy with a global reach.
Our team is made up of conventional intelligence and cyber intelligence professionals with military, agency and law enforcement backgrounds. We blend deep technical expertise and strong heritage in collaborative security testing programmes with conventional intelligence methodologies to help organisations make better security decisions.
- VestaCP - a hosting control panel solution - servers were used to launch a DDoS attacks. https://t.co/RcEJ01SWRP #CyberSecurityNews #DDoS #VestaCP #Hack,
- As reported by Troy Hunt's Have I Been Pwned breach notification service, the Facepunch game studio was the victim of a data breach in June 2016 which led to sensitive information of 396,650 users being exposed. https://t.co/upzxh5guou #CyberSecurityNews #Facepunch #DataBreach,
- A security researcher has discovered several critical #vulnerabilities in one of the most popular embedded real-time operating systems and its other variants, exposing IoT devices and critical infrastructure systems to hackers. https://t.co/nBbxIkyycL #CyberSecurityNews #FreeRTOS,
- The Emotet Trojan is behind a crippling ransomware attack that hit the Onslow Water and Sewer Authority. https://t.co/Oywro170rL #CyberSecurityNews #OWSA #Hack #Ransomware #Emotet,
- Over the years, cybercrime has become a mature industry estimated to produce more than $1 trillion in annual revenues. The breadth of cybercrime offerings has never been greater. https://t.co/5sXVtlpGFF #CyberSecurity #CyberCrime,