Signicat is the first and largest identity assurance provider in the world, offering regulated markets the technology to create mutual trust between organisations and their publics.
Signicat has the technology to connect the market, the expertise to scale the systems, and the experience to build the trust.
Our mission is to connect a fragmented ID ecosystem and make access to services simple, secure and universal.
- Rabobank was named a “Winner in Digital Channel Capabilities” in the 2018 Impact Innovation Awards in Cash Management and Payments by Aite Group for Rabo eBusiness, our joint initiative with Rabobank! #digital #award #innovation @AiteGroup https://t.co/Dan7H70ghE,
- Improved mobile support for Swedish BankID and new QR scan function as part of an authentication, using Swedish Mobile BankID. Removing the need for entering of SSN @BankID_SE Contact us, if you want to know more: https://t.co/lZ4WocmrEu https://t.co/u4azM69lyY,
- Join our Digital Identity Seminar Jan 24th 2019 in Cph, DK. We will give you insights on our customer on-boarding solution. #digitalidentity #electronicsigning #KYC The seminar is free, with a limited number of seats. Hope to see you, please register here: https://t.co/GZxI7BTSvk https://t.co/zRmwZKXl7O,
- New blog post: Qualified Trust Service Provider – So what? by John Erik Setsaas, VP of Identity & Innovation, Signicat. Signicat approved as a #QTSP and the qualified service is the QTSA. So what is the big deal, and who needs time stamps anyway? @jsetsaas https://t.co/hSvDqcKupM,
- NorStella eID Forum speakers from Signicat: John Erik Setsaas, VP of Identity & Innovation: "How to become a QTSP?", Jon Ølnes, Nordic Product Manager: "PKI Requirements Specification in the Public Sector" #eIDAS https://t.co/aGgY9c8qBE #NorStella #QTSP https://t.co/YvorUR2cPg https://t.co/8bmkUpwyDT,