Signicat is the first and largest identity assurance provider in the world, offering regulated markets the technology to create mutual trust between organisations and their publics.
Signicat has the technology to connect the market, the expertise to scale the systems, and the experience to build the trust.
Our mission is to connect a fragmented ID ecosystem and make access to services simple, secure and universal.
- Career opportunity: Pre-Sales Engineer BeNeLux, Signicat: In this role you will be responsible for all technical aspects of the sales cycle, as well as helping to ensure customer satisfaction. You will be a key player of the pre-sales organization. More: https://t.co/jhIQdDQWRV https://t.co/CGsaVSbuwI,
- EEMA Identity Blog by John Erik Setsaas, EEMA Board of Management: The problem of self-sovereign identity - We can’t trust people: Two buzzwords often heard in identity today are self-sovereign identity and distributed identity. @jsetsaas Read blog: https://t.co/KyTRtXEGzk https://t.co/KTy57KcGUY,
- In order to realise our growth strategies and establish business in several new markets, we are recruiting a Sourcing Manager (Trondheim, Norway) with energy and passion for sourcing and for capturing the value throughout the supply chain. More: https://t.co/oHp72NyRbJ https://t.co/8xZRtyRBBS,
- Are you the right candidate for our exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced organization? You will be responsible for all marketing aspects of the E2E sales cycle in the BeNeLux region as well as managing events for the organization, globally. More: https://t.co/HOkad1MoD5 https://t.co/535B9CfCwQ,
- RT @EEMA1: "The problem of self-sovereign identity is that we can’t trust people" says @jsetsaas of @signicat in the latest @EEMA1 Identity Blog: https://t.co/uVI97wLDN3 #identity,