SILK Ventures is a technology accelerator and venture catalyst with a focus on the world’s most exciting economy: China.
Based at Level39, in the heart of Europe’s second largest financial centre, SILK paves the “Silk Road” for technology companies seeking investment for expansion from Europe to China and vice-versa. SILK Ventures is backed by the Chinese Government and a network of commercial partners, and provides unparalleled access to China’s technology buyers, investors and government resources.
- RT @fintechjunkie: 1/25: We’re witnessing one of the most exciting periods in VC history. Funding is flowing freely, valuations are stratospheric and gigantic exits have become the norm. As a VC this should feel great, but does it? Maybe not. What follows is a rant that bears my soul on the topic: https://t.co/GlVHGieduz,
- When #bitcoin launched in '09, most nations’ policy makers played down its significance. #China paid attention. Since 2014, the country has worked on digitising its currency and now it has created a macroeconomic dream tool https://t.co/67JVmybHR5,
- RT @IbrahimAjami: UAE announces $10bn investment fund with Israel | The National https://t.co/tKDWc2DlnS,
- How to take advantage of the “once in a generation opportunity” for investors in China https://t.co/CQY9ThIh5X,
- A great report on how #5G will transform #healthcare and the hospital of the future https://t.co/GYw4mOy3M9 #technology #dronetechworldmeeting2020,