SoftServe is a global digital authority and consulting company, operating at the cutting edge of technology.
We reveal, transform, accelerate, and optimize the way large enterprises and software companies do business. With expertise across healthcare, retail, media, financial services, software, and more, we implement end-to-end solutions to deliver the innovation, quality, and speed that our clients’ users expect.
SoftServe delivers open innovation – from generating compelling new ideas, to developing and implementing transformational products and services. Our work and client experience is built on a foundation of empathetic, human-focused experience design that ensures continuity from concept to release.
Ultimately, we empower businesses to re-identify their differentiation, accelerate market position, and vigorously compete in today’s digital, global economy.
- Join SoftServe for our invitation-only Happy Hour at #DreamForce19 on November 20. Request an invitation today. https://t.co/TaDVX9YI9E #Salesforce #SystemsIntegration https://t.co/cuxWOc2r9J
- AI enables software development teams to create scalable experiences to improve products. Learn how: https://t.co/xSTZTIrOp1 #AI #SoftwareDevelopment #Coding https://t.co/lfwfiN5P5q
- Join us at stand V13 during Google Cloud Next ‘19. The two-day event enables thousands of IT professionals from across all industries to network, discover the latest GCP technology, and expand on their domain expertise. Learn more at: https://t.co/QLb51yceW4 https://t.co/LzNlxO9WnP
- Significant issues are impacting the medication manufacturing process but applying advanced technology can help remove these barriers and bottlenecks. Learn how this is achieved in our article with Health IT Outcomes: https://t.co/m3mAzF9QoH https://t.co/5bvfjXanWI
- Did you know that over 80% of members are unaware of healthcare benefits sold through some plans, but using advanced technology can significantly improve those statistics? Learn more by viewing this new infographic at https://t.co/Ow71mY7OuJ #ConsumersNotPatients https://t.co/NjpWt4mEG0