StockViews combines an innovative approach to equity research with a data-centric technology platform. Changes to the procurement of research under MiFID 2 are set to drastically change the landscape, favouring our offering of highly differentiated, independent research.
Our research is delivered via an interactive technology platform, allowing clients to instantly access research notes, financial models and data on stock recommendations. Live chat functionality provides a direct line of communication with the analyst, while scheduling of video calls and meetings is automated through the platform.
We are led by a management team comprising three experienced founders: an ex-portfolio manager from a top investment firm, a technology expert with a background in artificial intelligence and a veteran global asset management executive.
- Accor's €35m investment in hospitality SPAC seems to fit pattern of chasing "next hot thing", reminiscent of investment in OneFineStay/ John Paul a few years back $AC #SPAC https://t.co/9lVbfNdxdp,
- While Accor results are broadly in line, our focus remains on cashflow, a deteriorating balance sheet and mounting risks from AccorInvest. $AC https://t.co/9lVbfNdxdp,
- Losing its shine? Our new research note on Auto Trader explores the threat of competition from Cargurus, cinch and Cazoo. $AUTO
- "Charging Ahead" As companies fight for a beachhead in the growing market for EV, the dominance of this company has been obscured in the "fog of war" $TIFS
- Playstation or Pints? Can consumers socialise again and still have time or money for gaming and gambling? The stock market seems to think so given the super charged rise in "entertainment" stocks and recent IPOs like $APP and $RBLX.