StockViews combines an innovative approach to equity research with a data-centric technology platform. Changes to the procurement of research under MiFID 2 are set to drastically change the landscape, favouring our offering of highly differentiated, independent research.
Our research is delivered via an interactive technology platform, allowing clients to instantly access research notes, financial models and data on stock recommendations. Live chat functionality provides a direct line of communication with the analyst, while scheduling of video calls and meetings is automated through the platform.
We are led by a management team comprising three experienced founders: an ex-portfolio manager from a top investment firm, a technology expert with a background in artificial intelligence and a veteran global asset management executive.
- The EU travel & leisure sector has an EV of €288bln, €33bln HIGHER than the pre-Covid high! Presumably the market assumes anti-fragility from the underbelly of small companies going bust (h/t @nntaleb). But is this a false hope? Perhaps it is...
- The recent ARK modelling of Tesla has received plenty of attention but zooming out, analysts are always wrong but rarely aware of their biases or the base rate outcomes of their assumptions. (h/t @mjmauboussin) https://t.co/rTiiWWNMKQ,
- Are UK equities making a resurgence? We know they are cheap but investing in ol' Blighty has felt a bit like being on board the Terror, however there are signs the sea ice is thawing as ETF flows rise and the UK leads the way with its vaccination rates.
- RT @TonyTassell: #Mifid watchers -this is a good @FTalpha blog by Julian Hull of @StockViewsNews on its unintended consequences https://t.co/iGz4J6LQCl https://t.co/5Iy0qnFPuu,
- RT @sbcFinTech: Big congrats to our alumni @StockViewsNews who raises new round of funding to Invest in #AI https://t.co/DzvpS9IDHq via @PRWeb,