We are proud to be at the forefront of next generation econometric modeling.
We are fully committed to model adverse effects on asset portfolios from potential geopolitical, economic or monetary shocks.
Our people and products help asset managers, institutional investors and eventually individuals in their decision-making process.
We are building SyMath, an agent-based econometric risk management model.
SyMath is designed to examine both linear and non-linear financial developments in relation to asset portfolios and measure effects of various economic scenarios. By adding behavioral rules and economic structure to SyMath, model output gains relevance and reduces dependency on historical datasets.
- Live CEOing (63): Database Integration in the Wolfram Language https://t.co/EYSMTnQ5nN via @YouTube,
- Live CEOing Ep 61: Additional Features in the Wolfram Language https://t.co/3takDPEjFU via @YouTube,
- Exploring 11.3 with Stephen Wolfram https://t.co/7Lol7bMnvZ via @YouTube,
- Live CEOing Ep. 59: New Language Features in the Wolfram Language https://t.co/V83hZoilQQ via @YouTube,
- Oris Artelier Complication - Zwart, RVS-band https://t.co/Y8zfVOmuwy via @marktplaats,