sync. is aiming to become the first digital smart open banking app, offering their easy-to-use financial services across Europe, promising to manage every aspect of a user’s financial life in one place.
The app aims to differ from major challenger banks by not specialising in one area, like money management, travel/currency exchange or payments. Instead, it’s an all-in-one service that supports users with all their financial needs.
Their ultimate goal is to help customers budget, manage and track their money, in one place, offering a unique user experience as a money management platform with tailored insights.
- If we need to contact you about your account, we will get in touch via email and ask you to get in touch with us via the sync. app chat. Don’t trust anyone who claims to be from sync. and contacts you in any other way as they may be trying to steal your details.,
- Catch our CEO and co-founder Ricky Lee at Israel Fintech Week today at 12.30PM (GMT), where he'll be discussing the innovative thinking behind the sync. app. https://t.co/4KjfJI6YVb,
- #BlackFriday is here and is the perfect time to get some Christmas shopping done. We've saved you some time and rounded up our top tech finds over on our blog. Remember to be safe when shopping online and only buy from trusted websites. https://t.co/jpzbZaonVx,
- With Black Friday fast approaching, scammers may be advertising fake offers. Be sure to verify any deals before spending your money, and only buy from trusted websites. We've rounded up our favourite (legitimate) deals for you on our blog. https://t.co/jpzbZaonVx,
- Our CEO and co-founder @RickyLeeUK discusses what makes sync. different and why customer experience is at the centre of everything we do. Have a listen to the podcast here: https://t.co/e3Bv6Zhlss https://t.co/VLRLgCTrxb,