sync. is aiming to become the first digital smart open banking app, offering their easy-to-use financial services across Europe, promising to manage every aspect of a user’s financial life in one place.
The app aims to differ from major challenger banks by not specialising in one area, like money management, travel/currency exchange or payments. Instead, it’s an all-in-one service that supports users with all their financial needs.
Their ultimate goal is to help customers budget, manage and track their money, in one place, offering a unique user experience as a money management platform with tailored insights.
- RT @saltedge: 💡 Find out how by teaming up with @saltedge, @Sync_Money enables users to link their #bank accounts from Australia 🇦🇺, South Africa 🇿🇦, Hong Kong 🇭🇰, and other countries, ensuring global connectivity, safety, and convenience. #letsPSD2gether #fintech https://t.co/R4r7VbWoR3,
- As we approach the end of 2021, it's time to celebrate all of our #accomplishments and look back on all the #bestmoments!
Here's our #2021wrapped:
We're all so unbelievably excited for 2022 and all of the amazing things we have planned. #StayTuned https://t.co/yiytjgW9fw
- Ho ho ho... our #Christmas blog post is finally here! Click on the link to see how our colleagues from different parts of the world celebrate Christmas. https://t.co/eV5jaFnzNp #Comment down below and #share with us how you spend your holidays.,
- ... a new episode of our Meet the Team series is live ... Here's the link to read all about Ale, our Senior Android Developer! https://t.co/dghqH79rL0,
- “As the provider of an innovative money app, we recognized the importance of implementing rigorous AML and risk management processes right from the start,” said Chisato Kamimura, Head of Compliance @Sync_Money.,