sync. is aiming to become the first digital smart open banking app, offering their easy-to-use financial services across Europe, promising to manage every aspect of a user’s financial life in one place.
The app aims to differ from major challenger banks by not specialising in one area, like money management, travel/currency exchange or payments. Instead, it’s an all-in-one service that supports users with all their financial needs.
Their ultimate goal is to help customers budget, manage and track their money, in one place, offering a unique user experience as a money management platform with tailored insights.
- RT @TrueLayer: When it comes to #openbanking payments, there's always more to build and explore 🚀. But sometimes you have to stop and take stock of what's already been achieved. We spoke with @iwoca @Sync_Money and @getpenfold to do just that. Read the blog 👉 https://t.co/j9dpsqZNrS https://t.co/dkyOJbrNyu,
- RT @OpenFutureWorld: Open banking payments in action – perspectives from @TrueLayer’s Ossama Soliman, @getpenfold’s Josh Queen , @Sync_Money’s Ricky Lee and @iwoca’s Olivia Denyer To watch the full presentation, visit: https://t.co/Ahe8w37Wd4 #OpenBankingWorldCongress https://t.co/mDv2RGkOpv,
- Today is #womenintech day.
At sync. we pride ourselves on being an #inclusive and #diverse workplace.
Join us to keep building this #culture and challenge the FinTech world!
- Can you read the image below? Does it describe you?
If you answered “✔” to both questions, then we’re looking for you.
Our global engineering team at sync. ✖️ is growing.
Check out all the opportunities available at https://t.co/uo3R1iuyxq https://t.co/muHk5JJKQf
- Online security is becoming more and more crucial as online scams and hackers increase. This simple step can make your cards much more secure https://t.co/91l7MxGq0z,