sync. is aiming to become the first digital smart open banking app, offering their easy-to-use financial services across Europe, promising to manage every aspect of a user’s financial life in one place.
The app aims to differ from major challenger banks by not specialising in one area, like money management, travel/currency exchange or payments. Instead, it’s an all-in-one service that supports users with all their financial needs.
Their ultimate goal is to help customers budget, manage and track their money, in one place, offering a unique user experience as a money management platform with tailored insights.
- We're celebrating the amazing women at sync. on #InternationalWomensDay! Did you know women make up 64% of our UK team? We spoke to some of the sync.squad to find out how sync. makes them feel empowered. Read the blog: https://t.co/InslkCOydz,
- Have you started a new #smallbusiness during lockdown? Here are some tips to start budgeting the right way https://t.co/KEQGUaKDU6,
- Got a #Huawei phone? You can still download sync.! We were one of the first financial apps on the App Gallery. https://t.co/He1aNArnbf https://t.co/g2JwtsH2Hl
- We're #hiring! We're looking for an experienced financial crime specialist to join our #compliance and #fraud investigation team. ️ Find out more about the role and apply to join the sync.squad today: https://t.co/NxLJU1kXBH,
- RT @DisruptionBank: "Few people have considered the full impact this could have on fraud." @RickyLeeUK from @Sync_Money shares about the raising of the contactless limit to £100: https://t.co/9eOGywFrLN,