Our mission is to develop and commercialize innovative cell-based products and to treat disease, improve patient health and Quality of Life.
We are developing safer, less expensive CAR-T products which can target more cancers and save more lives. We do this using our integrated model which drives the development of our products through preclinical testing to the clinic.
TC BioPharm (Nasdaq: TCBP) is a publicly traded, clinical-stage cell therapy company developing advanced allogeneic CAR-T cell therapy products for the treatment of cancer, as well as developing gamma delta T cell therapies for the treatment of infectious disease. Established in 2014, we have expanded into 5 global locations and have grown to over 100 employees.
- $TCBP looking to #expand into new areas and form new #partnerships in our #fightagainstcancer @CEO_TCBioPharm https://t.co/2HT1uTfNjx,
- Today is #AML World Awareness Day, and we would like to recognize everyone who has been impacted by this rare #cancer. Please continue to support and spread awareness for new treatments and breakthroughs https://t.co/4Yi529nCzW
- New #interview with @CEO_TCBioPharm of $TCBP on @biotech_iq Check it out: https://t.co/Z1os5InW9R,
- RT @CEO_TCBioPharm: Thank you for speaking with me @_AlphaStreet and for your coverage of @TCBioPharm and its #fightagainstcancer https://t.co/idY06ZbmAM,
- $TCBP Announces Pricing of $5.5 Million Public Offering https://t.co/urmgx9ii2i,