Our mission is to develop and commercialize innovative cell-based products and to treat disease, improve patient health and Quality of Life.
We are developing safer, less expensive CAR-T products which can target more cancers and save more lives. We do this using our integrated model which drives the development of our products through preclinical testing to the clinic.
TC BioPharm (Nasdaq: TCBP) is a publicly traded, clinical-stage cell therapy company developing advanced allogeneic CAR-T cell therapy products for the treatment of cancer, as well as developing gamma delta T cell therapies for the treatment of infectious disease. Established in 2014, we have expanded into 5 global locations and have grown to over 100 employees.
- $TCBP Welcomes Bree Harlin, to Serve as Chief Clinical Officer, to Lead Global Clinical Division @CEO_TCBioPharm @MichaelLeek @Ascott666A https://t.co/EDyJxS84J0,
- Check out @HCWCO's Newly Issued Research Coverage on $TCBP, that posts a "Buy" rating and $9 price Target. https://t.co/kPjIKmAuTL,
- Join $TCBP for our #InvestorUpdate Call on February 20th https://t.co/QKbfl3fQMO @MichaelLeek @Ascott666A @CEO_TCBioPharm,
- $TCBP Announces Strategic Collaboration to Advance Gamma Delta T Cells in Oncology with @MDAndersonNews https://t.co/l3TSOfvqPZ @MichaelLeek @Ascott666A @CEO_TCBioPharm,
- $TCBP Reports First Half 2022 Financial Results and Provides #ShareholderUpdate https://t.co/lU3cgqvER0,