CONNECTING YOU TO WHAT MATTERS MOST. EMPOWERING SOCIETIES. Telenor Group connects its 172 million customers to what matters most. Connecting the world has been Telenor’s domain for more than 160 years and we currently operate across Scandinavia and Asia. Our 22,000 employees are committed to responsible business conduct and driven by the ambition of empowering societies.
We have four behaviours that guide the way we work:
• Always Explore. We believe growth comes from learning every day. We’re curious and we dare to challenge, test, fail fast and pivot.
• Create together. We believe diverse teams find better solutions. We seek different perspectives, share, involve and help each other succeed.
• Keep promises. We believe that trust is key in all our relationships. We take ownership and pride in delivering with precision and integrity.
• Be respectful. We believe in the unique human ability to understand what matters for people. We meet everyone at eye level, listen and show that we care.
For more information, please visit www.telenor.com.
- “We believe 5G will be rolled out in stages or in phases,” - @taalesan talks #5G in Asia with @DNewsAsia.,
- The workplace as we know it is changing, from ways of leading to the impact of insights on our career paths. Here, @CecilieHeuch reflects on seven of these trends driving the transformation of our workplaces: https://t.co/TryauX9ond. https://t.co/yEUJq4vGcl
- From Norway's Lofoten islands to Pakistan's Babusar Pass, our network engineers are on a mission to connect you to what matters most.
Hope you don't mind if we share your snap, @irfanwahabkhan? https://t.co/5Qa5QQ60bX
- .@Sigve_telenor summarises Telenor's second quarter. https://t.co/s9rOMxRXSv
- *James Bond music plays*
We're rather taken with this dramatic snap of a heli-team contributing to 4G network development at a somewhat inaccessible location in Valberg, northern Norway.
@TelenorN_presse's Director of Coverage, @Bjorn_Amundsen. https://t.co/1OOo4l5kXA