CONNECTING YOU TO WHAT MATTERS MOST. EMPOWERING SOCIETIES. Telenor Group connects its 172 million customers to what matters most. Connecting the world has been Telenor’s domain for more than 160 years and we currently operate across Scandinavia and Asia. Our 22,000 employees are committed to responsible business conduct and driven by the ambition of empowering societies.
We have four behaviours that guide the way we work:
• Always Explore. We believe growth comes from learning every day. We’re curious and we dare to challenge, test, fail fast and pivot.
• Create together. We believe diverse teams find better solutions. We seek different perspectives, share, involve and help each other succeed.
• Keep promises. We believe that trust is key in all our relationships. We take ownership and pride in delivering with precision and integrity.
• Be respectful. We believe in the unique human ability to understand what matters for people. We meet everyone at eye level, listen and show that we care.
For more information, please visit www.telenor.com.
- Snowy snapshot from #wef19! ❄️ Proud to have Telenor represented by CEO, @Sigve_telenor, and Chair, Gunn Wærsted, connecting with global leaders on opportunities for communication technology to play an even greater role in empowering societies and reducing inequalities. https://t.co/cKm378VjqE,
- Trend #1: Deepfake turns up the temperature in #TechTrends 2019. @TelenorResearch Read more on the rest of the trends here: https://t.co/fLGKeTxwek https://t.co/pKuFq9gIMu,
- MUST READ: CEO of @Grameenphone, @Michael_Telenor, spoke in depth to @ProthomAlo recently, covering myriad questions across 5G, foreign investment and financial services. You can read (and watch) the interview here. https://t.co/xM1pjRIjnw,
- Seven trends identified @TelenorResearch that will shape the way people interact, consume, connect, and even perceive the world around us this year. https://t.co/NXJjHagqcD,
- These 7 technology trends stand to reshape how we consume, how we connect and even how we perceive the world around us in 2019. Read more here: https://t.co/fLGKeTfUPK https://t.co/honbnLTVqS,