CONNECTING YOU TO WHAT MATTERS MOST. EMPOWERING SOCIETIES. Telenor Group connects its 172 million customers to what matters most. Connecting the world has been Telenor’s domain for more than 160 years and we currently operate across Scandinavia and Asia. Our 22,000 employees are committed to responsible business conduct and driven by the ambition of empowering societies.
We have four behaviours that guide the way we work:
• Always Explore. We believe growth comes from learning every day. We’re curious and we dare to challenge, test, fail fast and pivot.
• Create together. We believe diverse teams find better solutions. We seek different perspectives, share, involve and help each other succeed.
• Keep promises. We believe that trust is key in all our relationships. We take ownership and pride in delivering with precision and integrity.
• Be respectful. We believe in the unique human ability to understand what matters for people. We meet everyone at eye level, listen and show that we care.
For more information, please visit www.telenor.com.
- RT @FrontierEcon: Our report on #telecommunications within the five Asian markets in which @TelenorGroup operates was recently launched in Bangkok. Read more here: https://t.co/Nj2DhTZ2n2,
- Thanks for the trip down memory lane, Sara! More than excited to meet our current cohort of delegates in Bangkok next week for the final stage of their Telenor Youth Forum journey. https://t.co/ZF49MAb82H,
- Our first time on the index and a valuable opportunity to learn from the process. We work continuously to improve policies and practices and commend @rankingrights on their commitment to help companies improve governance, transparency and strengthen human rights. https://t.co/ofyBpcrEgS,
- Telenor has ranked fourth on its inaugural inclusion the @rankingrights Index. Full details and comment can be found in the link below. #rankingrights https://t.co/6I0JZyVNSx,
- The issue of cyberbullying hasn't gone away. Neither has our commitment to tackling it.
This week, @TelenorN_presse launched a new digital school outreach programme for students and teachers in Norway | https://t.co/RcQvcTJGq3 https://t.co/to09Z76I9d