Tesla’s mission is to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy through increasingly affordable electric vehicles in addition to renewable energy generation and storage. California-based Tesla is committed to having the best-in-class in safety, performance, and reliability in all Tesla cars.
There are currently over 275,000 Model S, Model X and Model 3 vehicles on the road worldwide. To achieve a sustainable energy future, Tesla also created infinitely scalable energy products: Powerwall, Powerpack and Solar Roof. As the world’s only vertically integrated energy company, Tesla continues to innovate, scale and reduce the costs of commercial and grid-scale systems, with the goal of ultimately getting us to 100% renewable energy grids.
- Mode by @krstnfx https://t.co/Pz6Kl84Gt9
- Tesla Autonomy Day is on Mon, April 22nd Watch the event livestream @11am PDT: – https://t.co/ZA0fWV7ATV – https://t.co/aUISVoqkuD https://t.co/PucKdAQVfv,
- Zero to sixty faster than you can read this caption – https://t.co/ELg96rZfIq https://t.co/4EFV9CvG8o
- RT @RobertValdez: This is cool. It’s a cloudy day and my @Tesla solar panels are producing .4 kW’s more than my house is using. That goes back to the grid and off my electricity bill. Thanks @elonmusk https://t.co/eqCs26kXZN,
- Our Kettleman City Supercharger station has 40 stalls, 250kW of solar, 5 Powerpacks and a coffee lounge for owners to recharge with a Ludicrous latte ⚡️ ☕️ by @craigcoker_,