Tesla’s mission is to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy through increasingly affordable electric vehicles in addition to renewable energy generation and storage. California-based Tesla is committed to having the best-in-class in safety, performance, and reliability in all Tesla cars.
There are currently over 275,000 Model S, Model X and Model 3 vehicles on the road worldwide. To achieve a sustainable energy future, Tesla also created infinitely scalable energy products: Powerwall, Powerpack and Solar Roof. As the world’s only vertically integrated energy company, Tesla continues to innovate, scale and reduce the costs of commercial and grid-scale systems, with the goal of ultimately getting us to 100% renewable energy grids.
- RT @kolbyratigan: Thank you @elonmusk and the @Tesla team for making an incredible vehicle. Had a flawless delivery experience in Buena Park this morning! https://t.co/Uo0TcHy1ph,
- https://t.co/VbU0L1LC4y https://t.co/iV4gPWn6b2,
- RT @joebernard: It’s hard to describe the acceleration in the M3 Performance. It’s instant access to 450 hp. And you’ll always remember your first experience with autopilot. Unforgettable. I actually like driving again. Gas cars feel prehistoric now. This thing is a smile inducer. @Tesla https://t.co/UmnKFEP9zx,
- RT @elonmusk: Tesla is releasing all vehicles for sale today where original customer can’t take delivery before end of year. Reminder to US buyers that $7500 tax credit drops in half in 2 weeks. Order online https://t.co/46TXqRrsdr or visit stores.,
- Gigafactory 1 is only 30% complete and is already the highest volume battery plant in the world https://t.co/3JzQiNKeLp,