Tesla’s mission is to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy through increasingly affordable electric vehicles in addition to renewable energy generation and storage. California-based Tesla is committed to having the best-in-class in safety, performance, and reliability in all Tesla cars.
There are currently over 275,000 Model S, Model X and Model 3 vehicles on the road worldwide. To achieve a sustainable energy future, Tesla also created infinitely scalable energy products: Powerwall, Powerpack and Solar Roof. As the world’s only vertically integrated energy company, Tesla continues to innovate, scale and reduce the costs of commercial and grid-scale systems, with the goal of ultimately getting us to 100% renewable energy grids.
- Model 3 never felt so "right" https://t.co/cebkTJWJcI,
- Converting petrolheads, one Supercharger at a time. https://t.co/JnV9roNn8E,
- Your next charging session is going to be SO MUCH FUN https://t.co/5YzSL36kCC
- When you finally meet a car who's into low maintenance relationships: https://t.co/6p165JOp6H,
- ICYMI: Retail shareholders can submit and vote on the questions they want answered most ahead of our Annual Shareholder Meeting today. https://t.co/lXzAfdLxfr,