Tesla’s mission is to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy through increasingly affordable electric vehicles in addition to renewable energy generation and storage. California-based Tesla is committed to having the best-in-class in safety, performance, and reliability in all Tesla cars.
There are currently over 275,000 Model S, Model X and Model 3 vehicles on the road worldwide. To achieve a sustainable energy future, Tesla also created infinitely scalable energy products: Powerwall, Powerpack and Solar Roof. As the world’s only vertically integrated energy company, Tesla continues to innovate, scale and reduce the costs of commercial and grid-scale systems, with the goal of ultimately getting us to 100% renewable energy grids.
- Awesome Model S review by @CARandDRIVER https://t.co/lm060ouDGD,
- RT @elonmusk: Just released lower cost, mid-range Tesla Model 3 & super simple new order page https://t.co/cz0TQn7IOZ,
- RT @cleantechnica: Rewind: Akon used to have 28 cars (Lamborghinis, Ferraris, BMWs...) and ditched all the gasmobiles because the Teslas were so much better. Just kept four Teslas — two for West Coast and two for East Coast. https://t.co/tLVxkHg1rw #Tesla $TSLA https://t.co/10uckA2l9i,
- RT @autocar: Here’s a look at the secret tech of the @Tesla Model 3: https://t.co/x27N56xlIe,
- The Model 3 drive system is designed and validated for over 1 million miles – this is what the gears look like after testing https://t.co/a6gk2akPF0,