The Thalesians are a think tank of dedicated professionals with an interest in quantitative finance, economics, mathematics, physics and computer science, not necessarily in that order.
We run quant finance talks in New York, London, Budapest, Prague and Frankfurt. Underpinned by a decade of experience in markets at major financial institutions, we publish research, run workshops and also do bespoke projects on systematic trading. We have specific expertise in understanding how Big Data can be used to trade finanical markets. Our clients include RavenPack, a major news analytics vendor.
We have created the PyThalesians Python based financial analysis software library, which we have partially open sourced. PyThalesians provides the essential backbone for our quantitative analysis. We have also published our thoughts on markets in the new book, Trading Thalesians – What the ancient world can teach us about trading today (on Palgrave Macmillan).
- Looking forward to the IAQF/@thalesians talk on #covid19 #COVID #COVIDー19 by Professor Bud Mishra: https://t.co/8PKIHL7RTz,
- RT @BlueManifold: I am grateful to @thalesians for allowing me to attend the presentations organized by him and the team at Thalesians Ltd. Last week's presentation by @Grady_Booch was excellent, which is why decided to share the link with you, https://t.co/WlAb7SYApO…https://t.co/VTY6WyojZW,
- RT @ATe00561657: @Grady_Booch @thalesians Thank you for a most entertaining and enlightening webinar,
- RT @haesleinhuepf: A fantastic talk by @Grady_Booch about Software Architectures for the age of AI. Highly recommended, also for off-target audience😃 https://t.co/WCdoXEjSEv,
- The video from @Grady_Booch's Thalesian talk is now on https://t.co/WTTVRwzlfM under Videos.,