The Thalesians are a think tank of dedicated professionals with an interest in quantitative finance, economics, mathematics, physics and computer science, not necessarily in that order.
We run quant finance talks in New York, London, Budapest, Prague and Frankfurt. Underpinned by a decade of experience in markets at major financial institutions, we publish research, run workshops and also do bespoke projects on systematic trading. We have specific expertise in understanding how Big Data can be used to trade finanical markets. Our clients include RavenPack, a major news analytics vendor.
We have created the PyThalesians Python based financial analysis software library, which we have partially open sourced. PyThalesians provides the essential backbone for our quantitative analysis. We have also published our thoughts on markets in the new book, Trading Thalesians – What the ancient world can teach us about trading today (on Palgrave Macmillan).
- RT @MaRSDD: Toronto-based @Cyclica is sharing its AI platform to bolster drug discovery around the world. https://t.co/xKg9RFwdgb,
- RT @DeandraharrisD: IBM Research Releases Cloud & AI-Based Resources To Accelerate COVID-19 Drug Discovery - Analytics India Magazine https://t.co/5EAHqmb2kI https://t.co/08PzBePnxL,
- RT @DrugDiscoverDev: How @BrookhavenLab is fighting #COVID19 https://t.co/D81goaoqMc,
- RT @Reclaru: Drug repurposing strategies for COVID-19 | Future Drug Discovery https://t.co/5h0Tx3oJvR,
- RT @bio_economist: Is the hype for AI in drug discovery will save time needed for drug development and help us fight COVID-19? Artificial intelligence in drug discovery: what is new, and what is next? | Future Drug Discovery https://t.co/wNbeTmJB4J,