From humble beginnings we started out to change the world. To solve one of the greatest challenges of our time. To create a layer of trust in the internet that empowers us all to do more online, with ease, convenience and safety.
We’ve made a great start already by finding a way to use the best sources of trust, like banks, to prove peoples’ real identity online. Bank data has immense value, both as a source of identity as well for the information inherent within it. Both for the customers who own it and the businesses they want to share it with.
Through our consumer product,
DirectID is our business service, focusing on one time verifications with a frictionless user experience. It combines Bank Verified Identities and Live Financial transaction history with bureau and other data sources to help businesses increase conversions, reduce fraud and make more accurate decisions.
The miiCard Digital Passport is a persistent, consumer-centric identity that can be stored and accessed via web or mobile. Once a customer has created their miiCard, it can be easily used (just like a social login) to access a wide range of sites, prove identity and share personal information.
- RT @BritishBBank: Congratulations to #Edinburgh based #FinTech company @the_idco on receiving $2m in #seedfunding from investors including our Enterprise Capital Fund partner @AmadeusCapital #BBBECF https://t.co/cfYPxcQCAf,
- See DirectID live in action and find out why 30+ financial institutions (and growing!) across the globe are already using our bank data tools to transform their business processes and product offerings. Register for the webinar: https://t.co/pPqfXDqbMS 6th June 2pm BST,
- Our CEO, @jamesvarga, shares his expertise and explains why convenience is key to the escalation of #openbanking with reference to the rise of #contactlesspayments #convenience #cardsecurity #API https://t.co/UnPTJsaKHJ,
- In this article our CEO, @jamesvarga sheds light on our exciting journey to developing the next generation of #IncomeVerification #BankData #OpenBanking #CreditRisk #ResponsibleLending https://t.co/Ga0gO63kq1,
- Direct ID: Insights is the visual dashboard that allows businesses to use and understand #bankdata with zero-integration solutions to overhaul your manual lending decision processes. Register for the webinar demonstration: 6th July 2pm BST #openbanking https://t.co/X2Ob8BbMfE,