From humble beginnings we started out to change the world. To solve one of the greatest challenges of our time. To create a layer of trust in the internet that empowers us all to do more online, with ease, convenience and safety.
We’ve made a great start already by finding a way to use the best sources of trust, like banks, to prove peoples’ real identity online. Bank data has immense value, both as a source of identity as well for the information inherent within it. Both for the customers who own it and the businesses they want to share it with.
Through our consumer product,
DirectID is our business service, focusing on one time verifications with a frictionless user experience. It combines Bank Verified Identities and Live Financial transaction history with bureau and other data sources to help businesses increase conversions, reduce fraud and make more accurate decisions.
The miiCard Digital Passport is a persistent, consumer-centric identity that can be stored and accessed via web or mobile. Once a customer has created their miiCard, it can be easily used (just like a social login) to access a wide range of sites, prove identity and share personal information.
- .@facebook commissioned a #study that shows people don't trust the internet. | By @Jake_Kanter • @businessinsider | https://t.co/VLern74rl4 #Security #CyberSecurity #CX #Data @TheEIU @Comscore @SimilarWeb https://t.co/IBAwxak845,
- "Why @amazon and @facebook should fear the banks" | By @FTAdviser | https://t.co/KAaXHmXShn #banks #Banking #BankingTech #AI #Innovation @Marketforce_UK https://t.co/1e3CC8bkCh,
- While there may be overarching incentives for African states to dispense with #cash, at this time they do not exist in geographies such as Europe and the United States. | By @Chris_Skinner | https://t.co/fwM8P2UUVA #Payment #MobilePayment #BankingTech @Alipay,
- RT @jamesvarga: Content programs for banks and credit unions can apply this technology to figure out what kinds of content appeal to which kinds of audience | by @FinancialBrand | https://t.co/9XBD54C4mT #AI #Bank #CreditUnion #MachineLearning #ContentCreation #CX #Innovation,
- According to new research from Link, 8m people in the UK would be adversely affected should it go. | By @Finextra | https://t.co/ml4xk5CIi0 #Banking #Banks #Payment #Cash @LBGNews @NickyMorgan01 @bankofengland,