We make products that turn messy data into valuable information
We work with economists, statisticians and data managers to help them to improve their business operations using data science techniques and machine learning.
- RT @AineMcGuire: Thanks to everyone @ONS and the many others who have helped us move forward in 2018. https://t.co/2oFGpGq8bW,
- We've spent the last year learning about the challenges being faced by government agencies that are modernising statistics - we've lots more to do. #GDPR, #statistics #DataScience https://t.co/ukd7vR05mS,
- RT @pdftables: New blog post! 🤓 We show you how to merge multiple #PDF files using the PDFtk toolkit, then how to convert specific pages to #Excel, #CSV or #XML using #Python. All of this in one script! 📄 We use the PDFTables simple web based #API #automation #RPA https://t.co/F1qLlx823s https://t.co/mQOKwZ4jEC,
- RT @UNReliefChief: Our @humdata in The Hague hosted its inaugural class of #DataFellows over the summer. 📽️Meet them & learn about their impressive work to solve humanitarian data challenges. Thanks @EAA_Foundation & @DutchMFA for your partnership & support! #InvestInHumanity https://t.co/SyZ3NCliJ9,
- RT @Moedas: One thing is sure - working together, we can definitely achieve more! Today, is our chance to make EU research and innovation that bit more visible. Thank you! #ResearchImpactEU #InvestEUresearch https://t.co/jMDmaXIUtp,