We make products that turn messy data into valuable information
We work with economists, statisticians and data managers to help them to improve their business operations using data science techniques and machine learning.
- RT @amcguire62: Group Fellows discussion touching on data ethics moderated by @BenParker140 @humdata @HumanityHub incl @JenniferChan7 @manu_singh3 @haoyunsu @AbdulazizWario7 https://t.co/0lVGxblxk8,
- RT @HumanityHub: Join us for a reception showcasing the work of @humdata's inaugural class of Data Fellows and an interactive discussion on data in the humanitarian sector moderated by @BenParker140 (@irinnews). Thursday July 26, 16-17:30 / Info/registration: https://t.co/fYMAz5j5J1 #UNOCHA https://t.co/AXaAcWPgRs,
- RT @TIMON_H2020: Want to get to know @TIMON_H2020 better? Check out the video: https://t.co/TEZ9YVX1sf #H2020 #mobility #intermodal #transit #ITS #SmartCities,
- RT @AineMcGuire: Enjoying today’s event in Paris and Thks @ODIHQ and @toodlepip. Have met some great people already. Merci à tous #franceukdigitalcolloque,
- RT @ohcuk: Hooray for @pdftables made by our friends @sensiblecodeio ! It just saved us loads of time by turning other people's PDFs into a thing we can immediately work with.,