The Telos Foundation is an independent entity operating on behalf of the Telos Network as advocates of the brand. The board members are tasked with marketing, recruitment, and outreach in service of the Telos token holders.
The Telos Blockchain Network is a technically advanced chain which boasts high transaction speed, cutting edge tech and real world applications. The network was launched by a group of volunteers as a bootstrap initiative in December of 2018 and has never raised funds in an ICO or otherwise.
- RT @InstitutPo: #EOSIO Community is standing-up with other blockchain communities to help fight Coronavirus. #Genobank turn to announce it will be using #Telos Blockchain for COVID-19 testing. @genobank_io @HelloTelos https://t.co/G0EL4G3YHj,
- RT @go_eos: The @HelloTelos Foundation has announced their new partnership with https://t.co/bupQNAd0rM, through which they will develop an open-source app, called Agerona, for securely source low-cost COVID-19 testing that will be released in April. https://t.co/Z0D3qY6Gy6,
- RT @eoswriter: Telos Decide is a governance solution on the #Telos blockchain network. It, along w/ the Trail Voting System, makes it simple for organizations to implement #blockchain into their operations. 💪 https://t.co/rtx4bXI6N2 @HelloTelos @Douglas_Horn @telosfeed @TelosNetwork #EOSIO,
- RT @murmurdapp: Telos is in for a treat! We've added telos login and ported our smart contracts into telos! This is a beta, and the Mainnet release is in 3 weeks time! https://t.co/mitQPr6pKV,
- RT @ramijames: During my sabbatical I'm doing the design for this. Please retweet #COVID19 #CoronaLockdown #Covid_19 #coronavirus https://t.co/NWOATI5p1h,